Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32711 times)
coingbag

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

You can get that by becoming an active member in the bitcoin forum. and you also have to clear your time for that. and if you join Facebook and Tweeter you can also get a little money.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I think this goal is quite feasible for the year. The main thing to participate or a large number of projects, or you have to work only with the creation of content.
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Well, you are a member ranked user, so only if you really want to participate on bounty campaigns that would be a contributing factor, most of the other types of campaigns just require you to have a newbie member to get signed up.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

chances are not, because your ranking is too low. but we cannot predict for sure, especially to find out the reward that you will get in each bounty campaign. I guess if you are stuck on a bounty you will not get more, but if you try to find knowledge and broad insight you can invest and crypto trading. this can bring multiple benefits

- I do not think his chances are zero, although his rank seems to be very low but the bounty campaign is always a place that brings many surprises to many people, it can generate unpredictable income sources depending on the project. That means low rank still has the opportunity to get a big reward if we choose the right campaign, the ratio of this is probably quite low but it can still happen, many people get 1btc or maybe more with just luck and their choice, in addition, bounty campaigns always need to have social accounts and content creation, rank requirement is only partial

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??
if you only do signature campaigns like me, it will certainly be hard to earn one bitcoin in a year. my payment of the last weeks somehow does not show how i can get one bitcoin together with it. this is what my experiences look like. in any case, you have to participate in other bounties and more than one. only then can you earn so much.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

It is easy, mate! But i doubt that only doing signatures you will earn 1 btc. Try social and media bounties as well.
Also it depends on how much will cost btc after 1 year.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Maybe not. Joining campaigns is a great way to earn extra money from this work. But things are not as high as people say and you are thinking. You can find a lot of money if you participate in good projects or you will not get anything if but support for failed projects.

Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Yes you can earn bitcoin in a year let if you work hard has a bounty hunter and does ico you did are successful, even if you have good rank will be of help

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Yes, you can! I mean it.
Only be careful, don't join bounties that are fictitiously (or, why? Let me put it properly: fraudulently) priced!

What most bounty admins do now is affix some outrageous price tag to their tokens, whereas, they've sold or are selling the same token on ICO with an 80% discount for who ever buys upto 1ETH! That massive discount will not reflect when they are launching their bounties. They will tell you "You'll earn $2000 for a YouTube vid" based on a token that's not even listed, or nobody knows when it will be listed if at all. Avoid them.

That's why I opt for bounties that pays in already established tokens or coins.
There's one on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4818747.0

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

It is highly possible with determination and consistency. Do a lot of campaigns and do all your best to follow rules and regulations. You might receive even more than 1 BTC to your surprise.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

Yes you can, if you pick the right bounty, but you have mixed it up with signature, twitter, content, and reddit. You just can not relay on signature, even though signature bounty is a huge boost. Try other bounty too, you can certainly earn more than 1 BTC.

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

if you participate in all bounty campaign and in the sub campaign on this forum, is possible for earn 1BTC or more in just 1 year with your rank now.

Bestumoon

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

Yes it's possible but you should work hard.If you participate siganture airdrops,Writing blog or articles also Some twitter and fb bounty if you have huge of friends and follwer then you can easily earn 1 btc in 1 year best of luck
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

Right now, having a higher ranked account definitely help you to get into a good, reliable bounty campaign. I think you should wait and rank up or at least try to buy an account with good ranks that can be eligible for bounty campaigns.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

In the crypto world, everything changes. The ways and volumes of earnings also change. Six months ago 1 BTC could be earned even for one bounty campaign (for signature or blogs). Even a few months ago it was possible to earn 1 BTC for several programs of one bounty. What will happen in a month nobody knows. Perhaps the bounty campaign will not be conducted.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

I think it is possible to earn an amount close to 1BTC in a year. Like my friend for example, with his current rank as a Jr. Member he was able to earn close to $1000 dollar with one campaign alone. And the campaigns runs 2 to 3 months including the token distribution. So if you are wise enough to choose the right ICO to participate then even 1BTC in a year is achievable though you need a lot of hard work, patience and perseverance to be able to succeed.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

You can earn bitcoin faster than 1 year. but for this you need to participate in a large number of companies
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

The possibility of earning in the cryptocurrency space is endless, Bounty with your rank could earn more than 1 btc if you're fortunate to work with great projects. You could even earn above 1btc in Signature Campaign alone, when you include media and translation bounty, the payment would be tremendous. It all depends on your ability to work and diversity your services.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

If you chose a really good project you definitely can earn even more than one bitcoin using bounty campaigns. Just do this properly, use your signature, your twitter and at least facebook account 

Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

I believe that to earn 1 bitcoin for 1 year it's possible, depends on what projects you take part
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: