Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32711 times)
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

Doing bounty is like gambling. Even though you've spent more time in it, there is no guarantee that you will get the rewards. Therefore, rely on it to pay your loan is a bad idea. Find another real job which will give you assurance to get money.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rammygold

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

I don't think it is easy to earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaign.
I did not say it is not possible but I said it is not easy because bounty campaign don't really pay like before Moreover they give little stakes nowadays. Which makes it hard to earn 1 bitcoin by participating in bounty campaign alone.
bond07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Bounty is the most valuable for crypto market. anyone can bounty and earn a lot of crypto currency. if you want to a bitcoin you shoud be able to meritioun and skilled. i think you nee more and more study. than you will be good in crypto market.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

I would also like to earn a whole bitcoin in one year. Lets see if we can do it.
Here in the thread are already many useful tips how we can do it.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

I think you can get 1 BTC in one year which can happen by joining a gift, but you must first have to examine the bounty that you will follow as possible to prevent fraud, and you can join signatures, videos, articles, translations are the results good enough you will get. And also you don't miss to add a little of your income by following other campaigns like Facebook and Twitter but that will take up your free time. Keep working hard never give up because you might get more than you expected.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

This can happen if you work seriously and spend more time on bonuses. However, you should also choose potential projects instead of doing all that.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

actually, in the world of cryptocurrency, if you can see the opportunities that are available and use it well then you can get the satisfying results. the opportunity to succeed in the world of cryptocurrency is also great. it all depends on how your efforts to get it. the important thing is never to give up on any situation and be patient because that is the main key.
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

You would need a lot of luck and your going to be working your but off.  it would be easier to get 1 BTC by pan handling on a busy street corner.  If you don't love the game it's not worth it.  The money just isn't there. 

Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
Only bounty? Nearly impossible. But with all the resources and ways in earning in crypto, it's not impossible. But beware, it'll eat up most of your time, specially if you're only focused in doing crypto. Why not work and do crypto simultaneously? I think it would be a better option in terms of how big can you earn.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

Sorry about the job.
Life is unfair sometimes but don't give up just yet. Keep trying and it will pay you off.

About the question, of course you can do it. I can make you a quick calculation right here:
1 btc ~ 7000 usd right now. Devide that by 365 days you will need to earn about $20 a day.
If you work 10 hours a day that is $2 per hour. How is it not possible? A lot of bounties will pay you $10+ per work. You can put a lot more efforts into to get even more than that.

Not easy, but its always possible.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

yes it is possible . your current rank seems good enough and with that rank , you can always expect a good stake reward on any bounties that youv joined . though you must always be careful  when joining or choosing a bounty because there were now many fake bounties these days  that wont possibly paid you despite for the efforts that you'v made on promoting their projects . if your lucky enough , you can reach 1 btc in just a few months from doing an ico bounty when compared to any signature campaigns that pays in bitcoin per week .
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

you can get it. because from my experience and my friend used to follow all the existing bounty campaigns. I follow everything from Facebook, Twitter, articles, YouTube, Sigcam, and translate. every bounty I register and the result is 1 year I get around $ 15k.
but every time I get a token from the bounty I never sell it for 1 year and I sell it.
and many ask me why don't I sell my tokens and do I not need money for the day? I answered NO.
because even though I participated in many bounty campaigns I also worked in the real world. so I get my daily money for my daily needs and bounty for my long-term income.
I suggest you do not hang your income from the bounty but you also have to try to find a job in the real world.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

I think you can make 1 Bitcoin provided prices stay low.  The main issue your going to face is the loss of your most valuable asset.  Time.  You can't get it back once it's gone.  Do you want to work an entire year for 7 thousand dollars?  You might be better off finding another type of work and buying in outright. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Duogembrot

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

it looks like it's very heavy you have to have a very high ranking to get 1 bitcoin, maybe with the ranking you have this can get 1 bitcoin in 1 year but you have to work hard and become a participant of the translation campaign.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

Yes. You will earn 1 bitcoin in year by participating in bounty as long you always joined to the bounty that have a great potential to boom in the market that's why it's important to do research before we participate in a bounty. I know many people here earn more than 1 btc from doing a task in bounty.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

of course you can, when you get bounty results try to trade as well so that the bounty results more and more. I did that and continued to manage and now I even have 2 btc
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

if you believe you can get it then you will definitely get it. because it all depends on how you can make it happen. all you have to do is find a good project to follow because if you can choose a good project then the results will also be great.
r_f_n

Activity: 302
Merit: 93

Please, just call me erefen

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

~snip~ 1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

I will say it's possible. First you need to join in as many campaign as you can, maybe in 10 or more projects, and it could spend 2-3 hours daily. Then, I suggest you to find day job to pay your monthly bills, because I not recommend you to sell your tokens right after you get paid, you need to hold at least 6 months or even more. I believe one or two of them will give you 'luck'.
tuanytcc

Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

Maybe, if you choose the good project to participate and its value raise so much when it is listed in market. And in 1 year, you can participate about 5-6 campaigns, each campaign you earn around 0.1 BTC. 1 BTC is also not very difficult Grin

jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:46 AM

It's a good way to make a hand and to earn some money, if you do that and with a bit of luck, you soon have a bitcoin together. you can join into the signature, video, article, translate. If you join into facebook and twitter, you can earn a little bit money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: