Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32711 times)
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

in my opinion we cannot expect much from a bounty campaign because the income from bounty campaigns is uncertain and there are many bounties that are unsuccessful and scam, unless your level is high like a senior member or hero, you have to work hard to participate in the bounty campaign to realize that
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

This is an achievable goal. I think we need to choose the right bounty program that would maximize the benefits. The maximum profit can be obtained by participating in translations and signature companies.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

It is very possible to earn 1 btc in a year doing bounties of course translation, article writing are one of the most well paid bounties if you can combine it with social media campaigns including signature campaign however you will face a lot stiff competitions with fellow translators and other bounty hunters which can make your goal in earning 1 btc difficult.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

Yes, it's possible. But you it will be hard especially now we are in bear market.  Anyway you can try. Let's just hope that all the bounty you will join will be successful.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

If the price of bitcoin stays the same after a year, you probably can earn 1BTC with just bounty hunting. But you got to be hard from signature campaigns, article and video campaign. There has got to be a lot of campaigns later on with ICO. There are certainly generous campaigns out there that are going to give at least more than a thousand for signature campaign and articles. Also consider joining the twitter and facebook if you are into posting reports on the bounty threads.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

I can't earn 1 Btc but I approximately earn about $4000 dollars in totally. When I was jr member ,I didn't know bounty campaign...after ranking full member I deeply enter in bounty campaign.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

If to argue, proceeding from logic, now, when Bitcoin costs $ 7000, it's easier to get it than 6 months ago, when it cost $ 18,000. On the other hand, you should be very lucky to have your plans on the crypto-currency market justified. You can work hard for more than one year if you bet not on the coin that rises in price or vice versa become a millionaire in a week. Read the history of crypto currency millionaires to understand that your chances of winning = your luck!
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

Yes if you find a good project that reaches the hard cap or just raised a big amount of money, and you can do multiple bounties like fb, twitter, or telegram.
mix max

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

you might get 1 btc, but it takes a long time because your account is also only a member, and if the bounty campaign that you follow is always successful and no one is a scam, you should participate in airdrop too, because it is the easiest way to get profit , but be careful because there are many bounty campaigns (especially from an ico) and scam airdrops, so they have to be smart in choosing both bounty and airdrop.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

If you are serious about making bounty activities and can find good bounty activities, then I think you can do it by earning 1 bitcoin in one year, because if you find an excellent bounty Project, they can bring you generous rewards, I hope you can succeed. Grin
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

It could happen but it would be to have the possibility of being small. rank the member might be able to get a great result but should also follow many of the bounties when the target has a bitcoin in one year. not to mention other challenges such as the selection of the appropriate bounty for dependable and can promise. If taking the field other than the bounty could just as well go into the investment.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

If you did not take the other campaigns seriously, maybe your manager will not have a good review on you. Take the advice of the bounty hunters who are experts, so that you will have a guidance.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

nothing is impossible in this world. continue to follow the bounty campaign by choosing a good bounty, if you are lucky with the bounty that pays you. I don't think it is possible to fulfill your wishes.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

Yes, Why not. But you have to work hard for 1 BTC in every year. Because maximum campaign now going to scam so we can not understand which campaign will give you fruit. But you have to take risk to doing bounty. But be sure that when you will do any bounty you have to teach maximum part of that bounty that you can earn maximum token from that bounty. Be a lucky men.
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

it's possible if you want to work hard in a bounty campaign. follow many campaigns like facebook, twitter, translation, and signatures. but you have to be careful in choosing a project because lately there are a lot of scams.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
YGRJ

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

yes, you can earn 1btc even more than
but since u have credit card bill and 10k loan
i do advice u find a day job and make bounty sideline
because you need atleast 2-6 month to get your 1st bounty income

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns with your rank, your earnings limit is about $500 per month, while you have to guess and promote only quality projects. Try to earn merits, write good posts and increase your rank. I think with good luck you can earn your bitcoin for the year.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

Yes, you can earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with you member rank. You can join as many potential campaigns as you want and do all that is required of you to get the stakes. You can join signature campaign, translation, social media and article campaign because the reward you get will be different depending on the campaign allocation.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

I think that this is possible, but the fact that now the market is constantly falling complicates the situation with earnings of 1 BTC, so it seems to me that in general this is possible, but it will be very difficult.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

absolutely yes, you even can earn more than 1 btc for one year if you are participating in bounty campaign, be very selective to choose every bounty campaign you want to join. its like investing your time and money to do bounty and do it honestly and properly, it will worth of payment. you can start with signature or make some article related to ico project which provide more allocation coin to distribute. for your additional income, participate in social media bounty. its need less than 4 hour a day to do bounty.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██