Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32711 times)
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

I believe that this is really real, but it is very difficult because if you want to make so much money then you must participate in all bounty that you can and hope for success!
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

If you only take part in the signature campaign, i think it's a bit difficult for you to get 1 bitcoin in a year with your rank especially with the current crypto market situation and most of all token prices are decline when listing on the market plus many ICO scam. You need a lot of luck so that every bounty project that you follow will be successful and you will get paid and tokens that you get have a high value. Whereas we know for the current situation not all tokens from the bounty are of high value, even some are only worth a little. My advice is that you might be able to take part in a translation campaign because usually it paid higher, and of course you still have to find for a new job even though you doing a bounty because bounty is a high risk job, never depending your financial on it because we never know we will get paid or not. 
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

About 7000 USD or  1 bitcoin in a year is possible in a year as bounty reward if you are lucky enough to hit the righr bounties and that do not take to much time to complete.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

I think it's possible to earn 1 BTC in a year from bounty campaign only Smiley. I still remember that my friend can earn 1 BTC by joining 1 bounty campaign only, it's PINCOIN. LOL. But at the moment, I think it's a little bit more difficult because there are so little good bounty campaign to join just because of downtrend market. But you still should try to join.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

thank you for asking these questions but i really don't understand why people ask this kinds of questions, we all are very aware about this that this market is unstable and unpredictable so you can't think that you can make a 1 year later stable plan now, but I really hope that you plan works as per you want
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

yes, it is entirely possible if you make more lucrative campaigns of at least 50-60 bounty projects
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
Sad to hear that bro, but still you can never expect on bounty unlike on a regular job.

I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??
Its not that impossible depend's on how dedicated you are on working in bounty campaign's, but put on your mind that not all bounty campaign succeed on their project's.
Before joining a campaign make sure that bounty you are joining has a good potential to succeed because its a
big waste of time if 12 weeks bounty dont pay you.

Try joining other bounties not only signature, Translation bounty is the biggest bounty you can earn but most of campaign's requires a porfolio.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

How much you earn in cryptocurrency either by trading,  investing,  bounty or mining squarely rest on your resolve and your ability.  Cryptocurrency is a free market,  you can aspire to earn any amount!

Pradeep wijewardana

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

Yes you can. Join the cryptal bounty group . 👌 now extend eloncity bounty program .
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

Absolutely, of course, you can. However, one to remember. You must struggle hardly to earn that much. Now, earning more dollars in crypto is actually very easy by doing some bounty campaigns. You should not only join one campaign but you can try more than one. Content creation, telegram, airdrop, social medias, and many others are still available to participate. Just look for the legit one.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Looking at your rank, I am very doubtful about it. But then, if you have some special skills then that may become useful. For example, if you have a knowledge of Japanese or Korean languages, then you can earn a lot through translation bounties.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

theres a possibility that you can earn bitcoin in one year doing a bounty campaign and if you just hard work and maybe you can earn more.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

it totally depend on the number of bounties and the campaigns you are doing. but i must tell you that it is not difficult to earn 1 btc in a year with the bounty campaigns. you need to learn about the translation and signature campaign. that will be more fruitful for you.
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

I'm sure you will reach 1 bitcoin in just one year.
But remember, to get maximum results, you need hard work.
namely by participating in many prize projects from several campaigns and supported by airdrops and if there is other free time try to play trading.
Keep trying and good luck .
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??
OMG, 10k USD ?! If it was before I could easily for 1 year you could totally earn $ 10k. But at the moment, it's really quite hard. But if you work hard on 20-40 projects. Maybe you will get the money to repay.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

it's possible, but depends on your strategy. if you wanna get the biggest amount. you've to be community manager of bounty. you can join in manager team such as AmaZix, BountyHive, Cs, etc. i hope you get what you want Cheesy
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

It is very much possible to earn one bitcoin per year but you need to do your due diligence a lot and also endeavour not to enter into any scam ico/bounty and also, you must be willing to work at least 3-5 hours daily on bounties. You can combine signature, content and social media bounties and am sure you would make your target in a year
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

To be honest, a profile with members rank will not get you anywhere with bounty campaigns. It's better if you don't rely on bounties to repay your loans. But, if you can invest a bit more money, then you can try buying accounts with higher ranks so that you can participate in bounty campaigns.
sashapoc

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

I think it is quite possible. If you set yourself this goal, it is likely even six months will be enough to achieve this goal. I have a target of 0.5 btc before the end of this year from now. I really hope that everything will work out.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Given that you did not take the previous campaigns seriously, there is a high chance that you are not an expert, yet. It will be better to see the reviews and experiences of the hunters, and see the latest bounty campaigns which are not that strict in accepting only experts. With time, you will get better and this will be your day job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: