Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32715 times)
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

I think you can do it..if you join all program that good ico project..for now like ubex ico project..i think if you join it at all program like social media blog signature article and then translate..i think you will get it..look detail ico project if you choose some bounty program from ico project develeper

umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

Of course you can earn 1 bitcoin in a year, but for that I think luck will matter, if you get some good projects then you can easily achieve your target. But you have to join also signature & translation campaigns to make more confortable your target of 1 bitcoin.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

It is a possibility. 1 BTC is around $7,400 today. With your rank, participate in signature campaigns that usually last for 3 to 4 months. Let's say your account can join in two signature campaigns in a year with $1,000 each. Also, learn to be creative and write some articles. Also, learn to make videos. Bigger stakes with these tasks. Then, get some translation jobs.

With these, I think you can earn 1BTC in a year.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

This would be awesome guys! If we work with hard dedication I am sure that in one year we can earn some good sathosis. With my current rank I doubt I can earn 1 bitcoin but I keep the hope with me.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

Well, I am assuming that English is not your native language so if you are prepared to do some translating, you can easily reach 1 BTC in a year, but of course you will have to pick projects that have at least a shred of potential and not some useless cash-grabs.
shana95

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Yes, It's possible with your rank. Member rank can make a great profit even in Jr. membership also can make such a great profit. Because ICOs allocate big reward in signature campaigns. So you can earn a big profit with your rank. If you joined with Content campaigns and Translation bounty in addition to the signature campaigns you can boost your earning rate very much. So then you can go your 1 bitcoin target very comfortably. Good luck friend.
soccer_crowds

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

if you can manage coins that you get well then you can get bitcoin as you wish. You only need to choose a legit project to follow so you can get profitable results. believe that you can do it.

...believe that you can do it.
Are there any really good sites (outside of BCT forum) for tracking and finding the best current bounty campaigns?
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

Well, maybe rank will greatly affect the number of tokens we will receive, and of course will affect the total value. But of course a little token with an expensive price may be more than many tokens at cheap prices. So I think there are still enough opportunities if you really go on the right project, and the token is released in a large exchange, because usually that variable will determine.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...

Chances are, if you follow all the campaign pools provided and you do everything well. But I think there will still be some problems, because you also have to first choose the right project, and the token you receive has at least the same price as ICO when it is released on the exchange market.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

Maybe everyone has the same expectations, but not many achieve their goals. Because there will be many influencing factors, and the most important thing is whether the project that we are following is really right, because there are even those that do not produce anything but waste time. So I think if you go on some really right projects, 1Btc in 1 year is a reasonable hope.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

That will never happen. The current Crypto market situation is so bad, the token prices of ICO projects are often reduced when listed on the exchange. So our salary is much less and a bitcoin is far too expensive.
You need to upgrade your rank to a higher level to get a bitcoin in a year.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:11:39 AM

Well, maybe it's when a big increase like last year, it might happen, because it seems like many tokens that grow to be very large. But for the current situation, I think it's quite difficult to make it happen, because even distributed tokens have a relatively low price on the market. But crypto is always a mystery, because maybe even you will get 1 Bitcoin on one pumped token.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

Earning 1 bitcoin with any rank hard for one year.
If you do multiple bounties in social media maybe you can earn if you have luck.
Today many bounties is scam

dekortro

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

You can earn it if you double your time and effort. Just make sure that you can find a good project that can give you a good reward. Doing hard work will really give you a reward just trust yourself and decide wisely.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

I think this is very difficult to achieve. Do you think that the bounty mission and the airdrop are profitable? But I want to tell you that there is no real meaning here, and many tasks are wrong. The best way is to invest.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

No matter what kind of work you choose, only hard work and earnestness can make the desired profit. If you plan to rely on the bounty task to maintain your life, then you may need to complete 10 bounty tasks at the same time every day! Because some bounty missions are false!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

You can earn more than 1 bitcoin in one year. But, you should not hold your bounty tokens in long term, sell them as soon as you get them and buy bitcoin with your money.

poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

If things are that way, then you will seriously have to deal with bounty companies in large numbers!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

you can, one year is a long period of time and there's a lot of opportunity for you to participate in different kinds of bounty campaigns, you just have to find a better one.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

I think this is very difficult to achieve. Do you think that the bounty mission and the airdrop are profitable? But I want to tell you that there is no real meaning here, and many tasks are wrong. The best way is to invest.
impossible is nothing in cryptocurrency.as long as we hard work and joining in any bounty campaign that available in forum  , i am sure 1 bitcoin in one year can happen.evenmore if crypto price rising

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄