Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32708 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

My friend (of the same rank) has earned nearly 1 BTC at the current price but in different cryptocurrencies. It's not much for a person who has spent all the time on Bounty. You may earn much more doing your regular job!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

I doubt that you are on a member can earn a lot of money , then on legendary already earn little , and indeed in the signature , just for transfers you can earn

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
It is possible, but i would advise that you do not focus on bounty alone. Now that you do not have any other job you are doing and you have the fulltime for cryptocurrency, i would advise you try to venture into trading. In a short while you can make much more than you have thought.
Part of what you made through bounty, you can invest into good tokens and trade them as soon as they rise to satisfactory level.
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

I think that is possible. Also you can join twitter medium youtube telegram bounties with signature. You can earn 1 bitcion in 1 year with your member account.
Surely you need to choose real bounties.. Please be careful about scam ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

I think it's possible provided we take it seriously. Not halfway. Signature campaign is the highest paid campaign. More and more depends on our rank. If our Legendary rank is certainly more our pay. Because the signature campaign can only participate in one bounty campaign, but social media campaigns and others you can participate in more than one bounty. Finding a good and clear project is the key. If not, you will have days in vain.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

Speaking from my experience, I was once come close to making 1 btc from trading and working on bounty, and it was a lot of excitement to go through what I did to make it, but due to some unforeseen mistakes, I had finally decided to take 0.5 btc profit. It is certainly not about earning the btc, it is about how you enjoy making it.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

I think with your member rank you can earn even 2 bitcoins per year, if you'd join not only signature campaigns but also social network campaigns and some content creation campaigns if it's possible.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

I think you can if you get a good bounty, so that the payment you receive will be big and you can get 1 BTC within 1 year, so my advice if you want to get 1 BTC within 1 year then you must choose the right bounty.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

You can earn good money in bounty if you find reliable and promising projects. But in order to find such projects you must carefully study many different projects.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

a member is a good rank, and you can earn good money on him, the last signature led my friend with the same rank of 3000 dollars, so you have every chance  Wink
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

Nothing impossible. Everything depends on you. If you make some effort, then you will succeed. The main thing is to work. Try to spend as much time as possible on the bounty of the company and the result will not be long in coming.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

You have a good rank in order to normally earn on signature the company. You can also try writing articles or making videos. If you know any foreign language, you can try a translation company. Everything is in your hands, act. The main thing is not to lose hope.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

When you continue to be active in any bounty then and even executed another field such as investment and trading also then a bitcoin in one year would be a difficult thing. the result of the bounty just especially signature will not be big enough to even see this year being not too good for the bounty. If you have ranked higher then possible from some of the bounty of these already promising.

Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

It is not necessary to participate only in the company for generosity. You can also publish articles, make reviews on YouTube. I think if you choose the right companies and work hard you can earn even more.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

This is impossible unless time goes back to last year. Many ICOs have disappeared this year so you can't implement your plan.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

depending on which project you follow. one year to get 1 bitcoin is a very long time. even within a few months we can have 1 or 2 bitcoins. and it all depends on your attention and is able to analyze market movements to sell tokens that will be given by the project that you completed. in my opinion, this is the way you need to live in order to get bitcoin. most importantly, you should not rush in selling tokens given by the bounty.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

I don't think so, most ICOs failed this year, I have only earned once this year so far. Earning 1 btc with a member ranked account is far from reality. Bounty hunting is not the same as before where projects are generous to bounty hunters.

I also have too many doubts about it. If the guy has not yet decided what to choose, we should recommend him to trade better. In this case, the chances that he can earn one Bitcoin in a year are higher.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

You might now be able to do that, this is not like before when the prices of the new coins are worth a lot, and now bitcoin is worth a whole lot more, but you can make a good amount from the bounty campaigns. you just have to make sure that you are doing all of the work and making sure that you are not missing any deadlines with the bounties

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

It is possible but it's not easy on this bear market. The main thing you should learn to achieve your goal is how to research and choose projects. If you choose a bad and unpromising project you will get nothing. Also I recommend you to do only signature and translation bounty campaigns.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

Oh, it is very difficult to raise that kind of money , even people who do translations get little , I think bounty 30-40 you can get this amount

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: