Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32715 times)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

You cannot at the moment since there are a lot of members in competition and the bounties are too low for earning opportunities. Just rely on the one you get, but if someone hired you for a long term signature campaign, then really will be make 1 BTC

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

It may take several years, but you can. In the same time, you may spend time for something more profitable, so you will be able to buy one BTC.
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Bounties are not as good as they were before, so I can see no point in participating them. It may take several years to get even one ETH.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

You should participate bounties of the working projects, like Ethereum, so you would be able of getting enough money long before that you will got it from ICO bounty.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Well actually, depending on your rank and the quality of your posting, you can definitely do some signature campaigns on this forum to earn 1 BTC but this also depends on price of BTC,,, I think many people earned full bitcoins in the past, and my highest-campaign was earning about 0.01 per week and this when Bitcoin price was not even 10k yet. I earned at least 20 weeks if I recall so that was 0.2 BTC.

And now look at BTC price, if it goes to 4k, then you need only to find a campaign that pays about $80 a week, which many do if you see the list available. Not impossible at all. Many campaigns pay that amount for Legendary.

Work peanuts,,, earn peanuts.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...

If Bitcoin price will continue to fall, it will not be a big problem to earn a few dollars a year Wink So the answer is yes, no problem!
It all depends on campaign you will join and from luck. If you will support project that price of his tokens in one year will jump several hundred percent, no problem, but if the price will fall.. It is risky as cryptocurrency market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

I don't think it is possible at the moment because since for very long time the market has not getting recover. And in the current market situation, it is not possible.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Yes it is possible if the bounty campaigns where you joined are legit,  they do have a working product, price can easily give you 10x profit, then you will surely get more than 1 bitcoin within a year .

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

For that, you need to have enough experience in order to find the best bounty campaign out there but we have seen many companies getting into scam without any further development after they raise money in the crowd sales. 1 BTC is a very big amount but i hope it is possible if you continuously work for 2 or more years.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

if for the time being it is very difficult with many scam projects and many ico now fail, it is very difficult to get 1 BTC if in the past year all of ico have had average success and stable crypto prices, if for this year it is very difficult.

[
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

If you really want to earn a 1 bitcoin in a year choose a project that have great product and team. And participate to bounty like translation or signature because that two is having big allocation in the campaign and profitable.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

If you really want to earn a 1 bitcoin in a year choose a project that has great product and team. And participate to bounty like translation or signature because that two is having a big allocation in the campaign and profitable.

In the beginning, every project seems to be very good and their marketing team will explain their project very briefly but when it comes to reality it is impossible to find developments from the team. There is specific guarantee whether you will make BTC in one year.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

If it was mid last year, you could win, but I don't think it's easy anymore. Many projects can not even soft cap now
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

Yes its possible but it depends on your skills and hard-work you can join many bounty and all task that you know like translations this is the most lucrative bounty on all campaigns out there you can earn $5k-10k in just one project last year but at the bear market now I dont think its still the same prices are too damn low.   
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

If it was mid last year, you could win, but I don't think it's easy anymore. Many projects can not even soft cap now

This is very true that now ICO have no real significance as market have really dried up and not many investors are willing to risk the money by investing in the ICO stages. instead they prefer once the coin is listed and traded in the market. Also with btc prices being low it is not attracting lot of investors.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

Last year, you can easily earn 1 bitcoin through a bounty, but this year is different. Due to too many frauds, the proceeds of the bounty activity become very unstable.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

Bounties are not as good as they were before, so I can see no point in participating them. It may take several years to get even one ETH.
Yes, no point to join bounties. So, mind if i ask why you still wearing bounty signature?

Most of the bounty nowadays is not worth as the 2015-2017 because there are so many projects which are competing against the others.
man, when 2015-2016 bitcoin only worth less than $300...
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Yes you can earn 1 bitcoin within a year or maybe less than a year if we are in bull market,  but in this bear market that since the first month of the year till now its so hard to earn even 0.5 btc.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

Yes you can earn 1 bitcoin within a year or maybe less than a year if we are in bull market,  but in this bear market that since the first month of the year till now its so hard to earn even 0.5 btc.

Did you already see the current rank of the op ? He is only member rank and the pay for that rank is not really big compared to senior member and up  . so i dont think that he  can reach 1btc by just doing bounties alone even if we say that the market can pump .    bounties are not also guarantee that all of them are paying  , so the answer would could also be dependable at all  .
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

You have to know that joining a lot of bounties without doing due diligence about the project is a waste of time. Instead, focus on one good project and join multiple campaign like Twitter, signature, blog of the same bounty program. There are a lot of projects that have bounty campaigns, so you have a lot to choose from.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: