Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4598 times)
Carlos Hailey

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

It’s simple.
 If you invest $5,000 into Gold, you can get $8,000 out of it if things go well or $3,000 if they don’t.
 If you invest $5,000 into Bitcoin, you can get $200,000 out of it things go well and $0 if they don’t.
What most people don’t understand is that the downside risk of Bitcoin is only the amount you invest at maximum and not more, ever. However, the upside is simply so gigantic that it trumps all other investment opportunities.
 Most people don’t understand that.
The only thing you should not do, invest all of your life savings into Bitcoin or even take a loan. However, if you have savings and invest a small portion of it, a couple of thousand dollars, your downside risk is very limited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

Well for me, I will choose to increase my Bitcoin than dollar. I am glad and proud Bitcoin user that wants to gain and earn more and more Bitcoin because I store or hold Bitcoin for a while and convert it in the best and perfect time that will occur that I surely gain more profit.
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

Obviously most people in here will choose Bitcoin instead Fiat currency, because they already buy some Bitcoin using their Fiat currency, but if we can increasing two of them, Fiat and Bitcoin, why we should choose ?

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Of course I would choose to increase bitcoin mass. However, this may affect my profitability as it may affect the price. But this does not matter, it is important to develop bitcoin in the future

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Becauses btc not accepts in my town shops i want increase my usd equivalient.
Maybe in the future i am hope its changed and i am skip big part of work on exchanging coins

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

I prefer to increased bitcoin because bitcoin is far most profitable currencies today, or should I say that of all currencies bitcoin is on the top, it we put it to a test on investing i am sure people choose bitcoin versus dollar because of what bitcoin capable of.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Of course I would choose to increase bitcoin mass. However, this may affect my profitability as it may affect the price. But this does not matter, the important thing is the future development of bitcoin.
Yeah right, most people prefer the increased volume of the Bitcoin than rising Dollar. Because in the current era,
Bitcoin already became popular and in my opinion will soon leave the Dollar.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

When i new in crypto i focus to incerease my bitcoin, yeah i know this is better than with trading fiat but after few months, i realized that's so hard and so risk, need expert trading skills, so i dont use it anymore. Now i switch to increase my fiat, that's easy, low risk even though dont get as much as trading in bitcoin
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

I do refer to increase my Bitcoin than increasing my dollar. I much like to gain and earn more Bitcoins and keep it or hold then, convert it into the right and perfect situation in the market price. Having more Bitcoins than Dollar is what I much preferred since, the market price in Bitcoin is much what I do like than in the dollar side.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

I do not want to fall, because I want to see the green market. 60% discount for Bitcoin and 30% for fiat and 10% for other currencies. You think if you increase 100% completely, you certainly do not benefit because the market Cryptocurrency has nothing to make you sure in the long run. As far as Fiat is concerned, we need it in our daily lives, and we need it to convert into close business deals, such as shopping, dining ... So I still prefer the market to not focus on one. stuff too much.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Bitcoin is really great to earn money and even your investment is small you can gain more money. But if you invest to dollars need big capital to get more money too. But a lot of people must prefare bitcoin because of the big opportunity to earn big.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

For me, I want to increase both of them since if they will be a problem with one of them I will still have another back up on me.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

of course bitcoin because its value can soar far compared to fiat money, after getting bitcoin I will exchange it for fiat money for other purposes, for example shopping or investing dollars.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

I will consider increasing dollar which is a fiat currency and legally backed by the government,  Bitcoin can fall anytime and not supported by the government.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

The preference for this question will be different from person to person. But for me I would prefer an increase in bitcoin rather than Dollar or fiat currency.
As an investor, you always care about risks and returns. Whole world knows how bitcoin brought returns for those who have invested on it. But by holding dollar no one can have returns like bitcoin. So anyone who has a interest on bitcoin will prefer increase in bitcoin.

I agree with you. The price difference differs from person to person and for me too I'd prefer the rise in Bitcoin as opposed to the dollar because there's much more potential with BTC.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

I will like the have increase in my Bitcoin to Dollar because Bitcoin increase in larger percentage compare to the increment in Dollar over same period of time. What does that mean ? it means if you have same amount of Bitcoin and Dollars over same period of time then Bitcoin will give you more money to the Dollar.                                
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

You should take a look at it as it evaluates it. What is important is to increase the amount of bitcoin? Or increase the dollar amount? So, will the price of bitcoin fall or rise?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
close up

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

Both, why not? Bitcoin for short investment and after getting a quick profit then sell it away to dollars and vice versa.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

As a day trader, my goal is to increase my dollar volume more than my bitcoin volume because after all bitcoin is just an asset and most likely cannot be used to exchanged for commodities unlike dollar that can be reinvested in other field like real estate and stocks. But in the end, what matter most is to increase our value of asset whether it is bitcoin or dollar.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
kryptovijoy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

Always bitcoin. Never back to dollar
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: