Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:18:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4601 times)
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

Dollar is too much a stable coin to see it double. If I am to choose which is most likely to double, i will invest in bitcoin which is very feasible. It is not logical to say the dollar will double when 1 dollar will always be one dollar in the US unless maybe you are from a different country where you compare the it with your local fiats. Even with that, it is very slow to happen compared to bitcoin which can happen in a day or two.

Yes you are right bitcoins is very profitable now a days due to the volatility of the market and that is the reason why we should invest even more , its because we can surely earn a huge amount of profit in the future.

Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

Currently I'm holding electronic money, so I like BTC's up, I do not like rising dollars, because the dollar rises have no benefit whatsoever to me.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

I would rather increase my Bitcoin volume than increase my dollar volume, because Bitcoin has a higher fluctuation than the dollar, this means that if we store more Bitcoin then we will gain tremendous profits, when we can get Bitcoin at a low price like now, then sell it at a very high price later. While the dollar value cannot change as high as Bitcoin.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

I would prefer increasing my bitcoin rather than increasing my dollar deposits. Bitcoin is volatile in nature but, would bring bigger returns in the long run. Dollar price is almost stable in value. So not much profit in dollar investment.

Increasing your bitcoins will make you earn more money because the market prices of cryptocurrency is always growing depending on the demand from the investors.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I prefer to increase my bitcoin because with bitcoin I can get more profit and that profit will be my dollar. In short, if my bitcoin increase my dollar will also.
I agree with you, if the volume of bitcoin is high, your dollar will increase automatically. actually depends on you, I think bitcoin and dollars are the same, because we can take advantage of the same.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

I would like to prefer to increase my bitcoin rather than dollar.Bitcoin creates an economic revolution world wide since it is a new form of economy with strong net work systems linked with the modern technology. Bitcoin has the specific features which are attracted by global investors Bitcoin is a fast media for the transaction, a good investment tool.,good for  day trading and also useful for the on line trading and for the service bill payment etc.

Bitcoin is better here. Yes, you can say that it is not stable and very flexible. However, for me, this cryptocurrency is the best investment. I am going to buy more BTC now when the price of it is low.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I prefer to increase bitcoin because the price can rise very high. at this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down. if from now on have a lot of bitcoin then in the future they will get very much money.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

I prefer to increase my bitcoin quantity than the dollar. This is because bitcoin has a far higher profit potential than dollar.
Me too I want to increase my bitcoin cause I know it will give me more profit and my life become successful. I know if my bitcoin will get high profit my dollar got increase too.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

In the current situation I prefer to increase Bitcoin via dollar. Because I am absolutely sure that in the next year Bitcoin will start its recovery and will update its ATH in 2020.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

I wanted to sell every coin that I own before that hilarious and drastic downtrend begins few weeks ago because right now it feels like I will go down this road right till the end when my wallet world reach zero.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

The main thing to increase your capital, and in what currency it will be expressed, or crypto currency - it's not so important. The main thing is that the capital was liquid. Then you can convert.
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Somewhere a year ago, I asked about the earnings of the crypto currency. Before that, I earned on the Internet, dollars, rubles and other currencies.
Bitcoin is a new currency, rather cryptocurrency, which every day more and more adds cost. In the few years of its existence, which were both jumps up and down, it has risen by several thousand dollars up and continues to grow further. On the one hand, and you can earn a little by choosing the right direction of earnings. On the other hand, something new is a little alarmed, as it is not known how the currency will behave in a day or two and whether it is worth it.
The dollar, we can say-the ancient, accustomed currency. I use it for a long time. More or less stable. But it grows very slowly. If Bitcoin was worth in the beginning of the year another $ 1,000, then, at the end of the year, its price reaches $ 6,000. The dollar is very far from such indicators.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

Speaking of cryptocurrencies, we must clearly understand that this is a classic bubble - they grow in price when the markets think that the price will grow in the future. The rule of the "greater fool" works: buy cryptocurrency today in the hope that tomorrow someone will buy it more expensive from you. As soon as the market gets doubts about the future growth of prices, they fall as rapidly. The cryptocurrency there is no fundamental, intrinsic or fair value. And the cost of mining is not a" magic " boundary, below which prices can not fall. There is no law that would prevent the market price to fall below cost. Every year there are millions of bankruptcies of enterprises in the world, ranging from small stalls to transnational corporations. The main reason for bankruptcy is that the market estimates the price of goods/services lower than its cost. Why for crypto-currencies the ruthless market should make an exception is unclear.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

I'd rather increase my holdings in bitcoin than having an increase of my dollars. Bitcoin's price is very much bigger than the dollars and even any currency on both fiat and crypto. Hence, having a single bitcoin is having thousands of dollars, and increasing a point decimal to my bitcoin, is increasing a hundred to my dollar.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

Well, its very obvious why most of us here preferred to increase our bitcoin  rather than dollar, its because we know the fact that someday bitcoin will increase that makes us more profit,,,....
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:28:07 AM

That's a tough question  Roll Eyes some people buy bitcoin to increase there dollar investment.. I believe bitcoin has a lot to offer but the reason why invested here in the first place was to get some profit in usd cause i cannot spend bitcoin directly, im increasing my stake in btc to have a better profit in usd in the future.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:06:31 AM

I want to increase my bitcoin rather than dollar because bitcoin is more profitable and there is tendency that your investment in bitcoin will become double.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

We know that one of the positive effect given by bitcoin, it helps you to live more easily. If you are a good manager of bitcoin, soon enough you will be one of the riches people especially when the time comes that bitcoin become the worldwide currency. Bitcoin is a form of investment as of today but soon to be a currency. So therefore it is good to have an increase in the investment because you can get profit and that profit is the dollar. If your bitcoin increase and so as your dollar.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

I am now belonging in this crypto currency then I will be preferring cryptocurrency and bitcoin and not for dollars, if I have the oppurtunity to gain more coins and other altcoins ,probably I will increase my bitcoin, because having many bitcoin is an oppurtunity to have one of it ,because of its high price value.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin because the potential to earn a higher income is much higher and faster compare to that of the dollars but of course we need to be careful and be ready to take risk because the movement of the market is fast as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: