Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4601 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I will not put all money on bitcoin. I will save dollar on my account because its use for emergency matter. We still using dollar to shopping and not many merchant accepting bitcoin. Having dollar and bitcoin is same important because bitcoin is long term investment and dollar for our daily need
yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

For me I will try to increase both my bitcoin balance and also my dollar balance if I got a chance. Because if you do both it will be easy for me to do anything. If I have enoughdollr I can easily buy bitcoin to make an investment specially today when the bitcoin price is low value. And if I have enough bitcoin in the future I can easily convert it to dollar value with a huge profit.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

People interested to have profit whether to invest in bitcoin or other crypto. I prefer in bitcoin which I am into aiming to increase my profit than dollar. Well depends on you on which you can gains profit in this platform.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

I want to increase my bitcoin holding, this is simply because I believe in the future of cryptocurrency and all it has to offer. Although,  holding bitcoin poses a lot of risk as it is not yet universally accepted and also because of it high volatility when compare to fiat. But if everything goes well and bitcoin become a dominant currency, then I will gain more than holding a fiat (dollar in this case).
pempek19

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

Obviously Adding the dollar value that we have is very important at this time, but it does not rule out the possibility to return to investing in bitcoin. If the price is considered low enough for us to enter.

Whatever it takes as long as it has an impact on the increase in the amount of dollars, I will do it.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

Of course I will choose to increase bitcoin. Because I have fallen deeply in love with bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin, and surely bitcoin will increase in the future. Bitcoin will definitely give me a profit in the future. And it will be a useful investment for me. But I also think about dollars. because the dollar is also very good.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

I would like to increase my bitcoin volume.The dollar will not be able to give at least 2 x. Bitcoin can give 20 x.My choice for bitcoin
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

Improving both might be better than increasing one of them, but actually improve Bitcoin in my opinion has a better chance to gain huge profits rather than increasing the dollar. but everything depends on each individual, want to increase the volume of Bitcoin or increase the volume of dollars.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

I like both I think. Because both bitcoin and the dollar are truly great and strong currencies. So I like both. But I think that bitcoin can produce greater profits. Indeed this is sometimes confusing but I will still choose both.
ngocbui2605

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

i choose increase my bitcoin because bitcoin is best investment for future that i believe.  i can get more profit with bitcoin, may be double,
triple....my bitcoin now
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

I will choose both of them, when my Fiat currency increased, I can buy more Bitcoin with that and when Bitcoin prices increased, I can gain more profit from it.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

I like to increase my dollar amount. Increasing the number of bitcoins is a bet with the market. If the market goes up and the bitcoin price increases then. You will make a huge profit, but if the market falls as it is now, you will lose 2 times. I personally like the safety and not the risk. I choose to increase my dollar amount as much as possible

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

I like to increase my dollar amount. Increasing the number of bitcoins is a bet with the market. If the market goes up and the bitcoin price increases then. You will make a huge profit, but if the market falls as it is now, you will lose 2 times. I personally like the safety and not the risk. I choose to increase my dollar amount as much as possible

If you are worrying about the market price that it will fall then the best thing to do is just hold your coins today and wait for the stable price to come out for you to have a safe trading in th market.

nightxglow

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

Depends on the situation, and what i need the most.
When i'm lack of money and i want to earn money from trading, then of course i will trade focusely to earn more dollars.
But on the other hand, when i don't really need it, i will trade because i want to have more coins as investment. That's why in this situation, i prefer to increase my bitcoin instead of dollar.
But i think most people prefer to increase their dollar or money, since usually they trade to earn profits in money, not bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

well to me i would value those to increase there bitcoin volume because bitcoin is not fixed the prices can increase anytime any day but dollar it's price doesn't change in time and there will be no benefits in trading with dollar as the case may be.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

well to me i would value those to increase there bitcoin volume because bitcoin is not fixed the prices can increase anytime any day but dollar it's price doesn't change in time and there will be no benefits in trading with dollar as the case may be.
right. but don't forget to keep holding usd for your real needs. indeed price of BTC can change quickly, but this also has a high risk if the price drops dramatically. so your needs will still be fulfilled
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

Both currencies affect the value of profit that I may recieve but I am better with the fluctutwtion of the price of Bitcoin since it affext everything I used different form of fiat so if ever that dollar increased in value the effect to me was very light and I guess overseas workers are the ones who mays see this as a opportunity.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

The answer to this is completely obvious especially since we are in a bitcoin forum I want to increase the amount of bitcoin that I have, fiat is not even an investment, and even if it was, it is a terrible investment since it is the only investment that is guaranteed to go down every year without exception and not only that governments lie to you about how much it went down, so I prefer to get bitcoin.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

So I prefer to increase the amount of Bitcoins and not fiat money. With the strategy I drove the last years the best and so I will make it in the future. Cryptocurrencys are a part of the future and therefore I try to get as many coins as possible. I believe that I am on the safe side in the future.  Wink
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I prefer to increase my bitcoin instead of dollars because in bitcoin i can make million of dollars if the price of bitcoin start to increased like in the year of 2017, that is why i hope bitcoin will increase its price again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: