Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4598 times)
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I am a pro bitcoiner and I always want ot increase my bitcoin volume as if I increase my bitcoin volume then I will be indirectly increasing my dollar volume as in 10 years bitcoin will surely be above $100k per bitcoin so till that time i will keep on increasing my bitcoin volume and then I will take the profits and enjoy my life.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pherjen5

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

I prefer to increase my dollar because if I have a lot of amount of dollar, I can buy as much bitcoin as I want especially if the price is down like this moment so I can hold a big amount of bitcoin. but I also want to increase my bitcoin amount because when the price increase, I can also increase my dollar amount and I still trying to increase both bitcoin and dollar.
Every person has their own choice, but to me I think that I will prefer to increase my bitcoin and the reason is that I have invested a lot of my money in bitcoin and therefore I am interested to in bitcoin more that USD.
Gimme

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

I am interested to in bitcoin more than USD. because i think the price of BTC will be strong increase in the future.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

I prefer to increase my dollar because if I have a lot of amount of dollar, I can buy as much bitcoin as I want especially if the price is down like this moment so I can hold a big amount of bitcoin. but I also want to increase my bitcoin amount because when the price increase, I can also increase my dollar amount and I still trying to increase both bitcoin and dollar.
Every person has their own choice, but to me I think that I will prefer to increase my bitcoin and the reason is that I have invested a lot of my money in bitcoin and therefore I am interested to in bitcoin more that USD.

My mindset is to keep thinking of bitcoin as a commodity asset, and not as an active currency, I will continue to buy it until they really have price stability, now this is the most important thing where all fluctuations feel good, something that continues to grow will give real hope.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

I think i would always want my Bitcoin volume to increase rather than thw dollar to plummet. I mean if i have the Bitcoin volume then it will be mine up until i use it. With the price of the dollar on the other hand, it could always recover. Plus, if the dollar decreases it's value then the price of goods will adjust and it usually goes up no matter what.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
i prefer to increase my bitcoins than dollars because i know that earning bitcoins is so very wortg it its just like my money will increase more soon or in future while earning or to increase dollars ia not even you earn a lot of dollars you will not get a a profit .
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

I am currently more into increasing the BTC count. Thats very important because currently I am having average earnings and I just want more savings rather than spending. So there is no point in converting them into the dollar and spending them over useless daily activities. I prefer to keep them in the BTC form so that I can easily gain more savings and at least I wont sell off anything because there is no way to spend bitcoin in my local area except converting them to fiat currency. Also this will benefit me more whenever the prices will be lot more higher than the current one because it can easily give me double profits and thus might get lucky to have more savings.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Right now I prefer to survive at this market because I have lost 60% of my portfolio without trading decided to hold my investments, so I am dreaming about returning them, but it's only dreams nothing more than that right now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

I would choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most valuable electronic currency. Bitcoin prices can reach $ 50,000. You can get rich quickly when bitcoin increases and I enjoy it.
cesuralp32

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:13:14 AM

I think the dollar for the short term makes more sense. but future estimates for btc are very positive. considering that btc investment could be much more profitable for the next five years.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

For immediate funds, I would like to increase my dollar (fiat) so I wouldn't have to sell my bitcoins to have fiat. There are things that I have to buy but they are too expensive so waiting for bitcoin to rise is a more advisable thing for me to do right now.

For long term funds, I would like to increase my bitcoin. It doesn't really matter much which one should I increase because I can live without having more fiat money since I can live for a long time without buying new things. I only need necessities/maintenance. So increasing my bitcoins will also be a good plan so I can ride the next bitcoin price pump.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

I prefer to increase my btc because I believe the opportunity to make a profit with btc is far greater than the dollar, although it is undeniable that in terms of security I myself still feel a little scared, but this is an option, which I believe has btc is far more valuable than dollar
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

My mindset is to keep thinking of bitcoin as a commodity asset, and not as an active currency, I will continue to buy it until they really have price stability, now this is the most important thing where all fluctuations feel good, something that continues to grow will give real hope.

that is good for you and I totally agree with you. bitcoin is like an asset for me and I will still buy more bitcoin especially if the price can get lower like today but in the other side, I still want to increase my dollar because with increasing of my dollar, it means, I can buy more bitcoin amount and I can get it at any price. and if we can have a lot of bitcoin and dollar, it will make us easy to determine which want we want to buy or sell to increase our bitcoin and our dollar in the same time.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

that is good for you and I totally agree with you. bitcoin is like an asset for me and I will still buy more bitcoin especially if the price can get lower like today but in the other side, I still want to increase my dollar because with increasing of my dollar, it means, I can buy more bitcoin amount and I can get it at any price. and if we can have a lot of bitcoin and dollar, it will make us easy to determine which want we want to buy or sell to increase our bitcoin and our dollar in the same time.
Actually actually both have almost the same meaning to get financial benefits, it's just that the way is different, you can just grow dollars with bitcoin or vice versa right? because the dollar is more familiar as a major currency so people will focus more on growing dollars than bitcoin
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

I prefer to increase the number of bitcoins in my wallet. Because on the growth of bitcoin it is possible to earn more quickly and more, since it has a great volatility.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

For me i would rather increase my Bitcoin because it will become our money in the future and i know that fiat money will be scrap one day. So i must invest more on Bitcoin or other altcoins.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

Berinvestasi Dollar ke untunga yg stabil di sebabkan peredaran ysng sangat ter arah makanya orang banyak yang investasi di mata uang tersebut...tp di hitcoin kebanyakan masih belum familiar di kalangan masyarakat bisa di katakan kan masih ada rasa keraguan..itu di sebabkan terbatasnya mengetahui tentang btc.tersebut.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

I prefer to increase my bitcoin, because its volatility makes it possible to earn more profit faster. The main thing is to approach such investments wisely.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

Will prefer to increase my dollar because its already a backed up currency by the government and bitcoin is not yet supported by the government and can die at any time ehile dollar is legal.
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

I prefer to increase the number of bitcoins in my wallet. Because on the growth of bitcoin it is possible to earn more quickly and more, since it has a great volatility.
I prefer to add my bitcoin in my wallet, but I don't trade because I prefer bitcoin for investment. Fiat money is very necessary as daily mobility because for small transactions it is not simple to use bitcoin. For the future, I prefer bitcoin because more and more are accepting bitcoin such as travel agents, hotels, airlines, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: