Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:14:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4601 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

I like to increase bitcoin. Because when bitcoin increases I will become rich. I can generate a lot of bitcoin from regular money campaigns or bitcoin digging.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

I like to increase bitcoin. Because when bitcoin increases I will become rich. I can generate a lot of bitcoin from regular money campaigns or bitcoin digging.
Of course due to we are Bitcoiner then we will prefer increase Bitcoin than dollars.
If increase Bitcoin then most of us will benefit. I just hope the price of Bitcoin will be increasing again up to $10000.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

We have been in possession of dollar all this while and it has not deliver us from financial bondage so why will I keep on increasing my dollar portfolio. I am doing every thing possible to increase my bitcoin portfolio.
Nabilah97

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

I am confused which one to choose? Because in my opinion both of them are very important, bitcoin is good now and the dollar is also important in this world. So I'm confused which one to choose, if both of them can I choose both. Smiley
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Why would anyone choose fiat over Bitcoin? Unless it was your average Joe that thinks that cryptos are play made up money. But you're not going to find such people here. I remember telling my coworkers, showing them, "Look, Bitcoin was worth this in 2011, it is worth this now." And it would just not click. It just went in one ear and out the other.

But anyway, most of my money is in cryptos, and I want to diversify it in other coins. The more Bitcoins I have, the easier it is to do.
Bitcoin is more important in my point of view. If you are more interested in paper money than I will suggest euro instead of dollars. However, future of money lies in digital currencies. Bitcoin is an asset as well as currency. If you will invest here at the moment, you are going to make big profits in the near future and as it is grabbing fame on daily basis, one day only this will be medium of exchange.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

I would prefer increase of my bitcoin to that of my dollar as i do not have any business with dollar.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
For me , i will choose dollar because in our life , we almost have to use it on a regular basis, if I choose bitcoin, I also have to convert it to dollars, so why do not we choose the dollar? 
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I choose Bitcoin because dollar increase is too much lower than Bitcoin but I have a little advice for new investor of Bitcoin they need to apply always a good strategy because bitcoin is a bubble long jump if bitcoin price moving so we have to aware on this.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

I think that you should increase btc rather than dollar because the price of btc is going to increase greatly. You will be able to earn much more later, i think already next year or a bit later btc will occupy stronger position
qumeijia

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

I prefer to increase my bitcoin than dollar, as we know that it potential is very huge. Both bitcoin and dollar are fluctuative and can change anytime. In fact, the change of bitcoin is much more significance than dollar. Therefore, it is better to increase bitcoin, holding dollar only when we need it. The rest is better to invest in bitcoin.
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

I just want to increase my savings and dollar income because that's where I can get daily necessities. However, I still prefer to increase income through bitcoin investment. Because I want to get good profits after the market recovers.
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

Must be bitcoin. I think the dollar will enter a dangerous period in the next few years. A sharp depreciation of the dollar is only a matter of time. I prefer bitcoin.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

increase the volume of bitcoin prices. because the increase in bitcoin can reach 100%. the dollar cannot rise significantly, although the influence on the exchange rate on other currencies is quite large, but the increase in bitcoin will be considered more effective.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

To be honest this is the perfect moment to increase your Bitcoin stake.
During the bear market, just holders will be awarded. Just increase your BTC holdings and you will gain a lot of $ during the next bullrun.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

As for me, I would like to increase my bitcoin number. As I believe in the future bitcoin prices will increase dramatically, even up 10, 100 times. The dollar is likely to rise slightly
samuland5

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

well to me i would value those to increase there bitcoin volume because bitcoin is not fixed the prices can increase anytime any day but dollar it's price doesn't change in time and there will be no benefits in trading with dollar as the case may be.
That depends on your strategy. I believe when there is downfall for price of bitcoin, there are more chances for the trader to buy more bitcoin. Profit always comes into your account when you buy low and sell high. If the buying rates comes down and you have already saved some investment, you must hold the current one and start buying more bitcoin. This will increase your profit rate.
I think increase the price of bitcoin will be more benefit where increasing the dollars can effect on economy .More the dollars price increase more the item that we buy from store will be expensive plus we have to pay more tax to government.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

I prefer to increase my bitcoin compare to dollar because bitcoin has a higher value and the rate of return is far better than the dollar.

shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

For me, much prefer to increase dollar because as of now i don't have bitcoin that's why i choose dollar. I hope it will increase so many people will get benefits and profits if this will truly happens.

Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

I don't consider increase in USD value when I trade as profit, I prefer accumulating bitcoins,that why, I little increase in market cap will see you raking in much profit
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

for me,I prefer to increase in bitcoin because now I have a permanent job, so I increase my assets in bitcoin for my needs in the future because I believe bitcoin will be more and more interested and this will make the price of bitcoin higher year,i  always hope in bright future of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: