Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4599 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

Dollar power purchasing always decreasing year by year but not with bitcoin. Bitcoin always stronger than dollar and thats why many peoples in market prefer holding bitcoin. But in a few strategy, for trade in market, sometimes holding dollar more profitable and its depending on market condition

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
peter_coin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

Bitcoin and the Dollar are both a store of value , but if I was asked to chose between the two options I would certainly pick Bitcoin because it has a higher value than the dollar and this value is continually increasing as the popularity increases, Bitcoin would be my choice.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

Well it is probably increase in bitcoin. Because if the bitcoin increases then probably the dollar will. It is like investing in a property and that property of yours increases the value. That is how bitcoin works. Therefore it is better that the market of bitcoin turns green.

cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

I prefer to  choose the increasing volume of dollars, because if the volume of dollars increases with the same amount of bitcoin, indicates that bitcoin is getting more expensive
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

of course I will choose to grow the bitcoin that I have as much as I can because with bitcoin I can get a lot of profit because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so I'm sure bitcoin can be very expensive.
Not only BTC can bring you high profits, other coins can also bring you higher profit than BTC, but if holding BTC is safe for you and may have a chance. Earn more income than other coins
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

cannot be put together two different sides about this question because obviously bitcoin is a virtual world virtual currency while the dollar is a real currency.
come back if you want to trade on the selected bitcoin exchange.
but to buy and sell goods using the dollar.
vessing

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

On what path the development of digital money will go, whether their dawn or sunset is waiting, time will tell. As with any tool, naturally, it is not worth investing in the bitcoins all the capital, but several bitcoins can be bought quite easily
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
For me you need to increase your bitcoin, because bitcoin has potential to increase tremendously than dollar. But you need to wait until bitcoin rise again, today bitcoin is not good value now, if you increase your bitcoin now, make sure you have courage and patience to wait.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

In my case i would prefer to gather more bitcoins than dollars because in bitcoin you can have a chance to get a big profit when investing and when the price in the market goes up you may double your money and.i believe that bitcoin can recover in the future.
Reality5

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

I would prefer increasing my Bitcoin because it will have a far greater value in future.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

I prefer to have more bitcoin than the dollar.
i can change my BTC anytime into FIAT and i trust more BTC than FIAT.
i know that BTC is the future and a great investment to have.
i was just really late, i wish i bought BTC years ago.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

i'll prefer increase my Bitcoin volume  because more bitcoin means more n more dollar and it has the potential to increase prices faster than  dollar. I much like to gain and earn more Bitcoins and keep it or hold then, convert it into the right and perfect situation in the market price.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

I prefer to choose bitcoin than dollar because I know that in bitcoin I can earn a lot of dollar. Bitcoin can give a lot of profit when investing. Bitcoin change so many lives by giving them a lot of benefits. I know the situation of bitcoin now , but I still believe and I will continue supporting bitcoin no matter what.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Since dollar is not the main currency in my country, so I have to choose to increase the volume of my bitcoin. It's simply because I believe with bitcoin as the currency of future and along with its technology.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

Well dollar incomes on trading because you can buy more if the value of dollar is so huge. you can distribute more it to other coins if you want to invest on the alternative Cryptocurrency. When in terms of Holding the coin Of course bitcoin is the choice because you can take a lot of profit in it when the time past and comes the right price when bitcoin increase so big.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

I like the increase in assets that I am investing and holding. I do not have to invest in dollars. But I have a bit of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin has added value, and with the dollar retaining its place in the global currency market, that is a great thing.
I am waiting for the opportunity, as Bitcoin increases the value at the highest level.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

I prefer increasing my bitcoin. Because as we all know, the value of bitcoin now is very low. But when we increase our bitcoin and hold it until the price of the bitcoin comes back again in a high price, then when we sell it, we can have more profit. We just need to wait until the price rise again like in the past years. That is what other investors do and some users.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I'm thinking that obviously people in downmarket are trying and wanting to improve their dollar earnings, and when the market is uptrend it is vice-versa, because they are having more Hope on the market movement.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

I have a desire to increase the number of bitcoins, because I initially work in relation to bitcoin
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

I prefer to have more bitcoin than the dollar.
i can change my BTC anytime into FIAT and i trust more BTC than FIAT.
i know that BTC is the future and a great investment to have.
i was just really late, i wish i bought BTC years ago.
Of course it would be bitcoin. Since the dollar remains unchanged it will not change much. Bitcoins will go up or down very quickly for those who grasp the opportunity. Wealth will come faster than normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: