Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4599 times)
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

it is best to accumulate bitcoin.The thing is that bitcoin can at any time increase its value by 10-20 times.The dollar can't do that.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

of course I will choose to grow the bitcoin that I have because currently the total supply of bitcoin is very limited so it is certain that the harder the bitcoin is obtained, the price will be very expensive.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

I prefer to increase my bitcoin because bitcoin will continue to grow and have prices that will continue to rise so I can get more profit and I can exchange it in dollars so that I will also have an increased dollar as well
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

I prefer my bitcoin increasing, bitcoin increase is more reliable than dollar increase and besides not everyone/every country uses dollar as their currency.
For now whatever increased value of bitcoin will pay me.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
Many people said choosen bitcoin, but for me, i prefer to FIAT but not more than 100%, i mean 70% FIAT and 30% Bitcoin. Why prefer FIAT? While trading, i need real money for my life because bitcoin still can't used for spent or used for transaction in my country.  Cool
yes, because right now we still use fiat and people normally use fiat, and also we still exchange your coins into fiat, but we don't know later in the future if this crypto can replace the fiat
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

i'll prefer increase my Bitcoin volume  because more bitcoin means more n more dollar and it has the potential to increase prices faster than  dollar. I much like to gain and earn more Bitcoins and keep it or hold then, convert it into the right and perfect situation in the market price.

Yes you are right, the market price today is very low and it was your advantage if you are going to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit when the market price pumps up again.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

I like to have it 50/50. Because my national currency isn't dollar and also really volatile so it's better for my financial situation to have dollars. And also I want to have a certain amount of crypto.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I prefer to increase my bitcoin because if Bitcoin increases I can get huge profit and a lot of dollars. More bitcoin more dollars. Maybe the situation of bitcoin is not that good but I still believe and will continue supporting bitcoin no matter what.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

I usually prefer to increase my bitcoin volume so I can gain profits from trading with many other cryptos. Mostly it depends on the particular situation, there are moments when you need more bitcoin and sometimes too the other way round.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Both is okay for me, If yo do day trading its good as long as you make a profit. But im a hodler and stop doing day trading cause i found a good coin to invest my money in.
Many people said choosen bitcoin, but for me, i prefer to FIAT but not more than 100%, i mean 70% FIAT and 30% Bitcoin. Why prefer FIAT? While trading, i need real money for my life because bitcoin still can't used for spent or used for transaction in my country.  Cool
yes, because right now we still use fiat and people normally use fiat, and also we still exchange your coins into fiat, but we don't know later in the future if this crypto can replace the fiat
Well crypto to replace a fiat is really still a dream, but look at venezuela, the hyper-inflation make the fiat is not worth anything and seems like the president Maduro really support crypto and they think its the only way to help their country from the inflation that killing the country.

CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

We use fiat in real life, so that means we need to increase fiat. But i would hold bitcoin because in one day it will hit 20k$ or maybe more. It is like 50/50, you use fiat and you hodl bitcoin.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

I think that currently increase of BTC value is more preferable for the whole world because we may encounter world economical crisis in nearest future and that will be the time when crypto will really shine.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

I bet, all of us or maybe most of us are thinking of the increase in terms of Bitcoin itself because we are relying on its price to certainly increase the value of our holdings which have a greater effect when the price dumps in this year 2018 up until now. But on the other hand, I am also thinking of the increase also with the other types of existing currency not just in terms of dollars so that globally, we can be benefited with the gradual increase of it in terms of national currency because there are still large populations of Bitcoin users as well as cryptocurrency users who are still preferring to conversion and saving of their crypto income in terms of their nationa currency.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

I would rather prefer to increase my bitcoin. This is because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow, but dollar will remain fixed.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

I choose to increase my bitcoin volume compared to dollar. Bitcoin has a very volatile characteristic which could be a good a sign of faster growth of investment. This could also be one of the factor that up until now I still believe in bitcoin capability.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

if Bitcoin increases I can get big profits and lots of dollars. More bitcoin more dollars. Maybe the bitcoin situation isn't that good but I still believe and will continue to support bitcoin no matter what.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

I like to increase Fiat. Because Fiat is the nation's overall currency, stability, ease of exchange than bitcoin. Bitcoin also has many opportunities, unstable.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

I think that currently increase of BTC value is more preferable for the whole world because we may encounter world economical crisis in nearest future and that will be the time when crypto will really shine.
if you prefer to increase your bitcoin it is not a problem, because essentially the two things have the same essence value for financial
gain. actually not a problem for that, because in the end you will convert it to fiat or dollar to pay for your daily needs right?
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:20 AM

if you have already benefited from bitcoin trading, of course you will choose to increase this bitcoin currency, in my opinion bitcoin besides being a digital currency is also a valuable future asset
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

it seems like I will choose to increase the price of bitcoin, because there are many advantages if the price of bitcoin rises. for example, altcoin or other coin coins will go up too and because almost all of my assets are stored in the altcoin. so of course I want bitcoin to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: