Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:59:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4601 times)
Qeupe

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
of course bitcoin, because we are in a bitcoin forum. After all, using dollars as a comparison is not a good thing because this forum is global. all currencies have a competitive opportunity in the market, it might be better to use the word "fiat money".
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Well, both are goals, I use dollars or fiat money to buy more bitcoin, and hope Bitcoin will generate more dollars or fiat money. Both are interconnected, Dollar/fiat for bitcoin, and Bitcoin for Dollar/fiat.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

this will be difficult to decide, the dollar is safer because it is real and bitcoin has many risks. But I prefer bitcoin because the prospects for the future are good and the price movement is more attractive than the dollar.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

I think to build the cost of bitcoin will be more advantage where expanding the dollars can impact on the economy. Increasingly the dollars cost increment progressively the thing that we purchase from the store will be costly in addition to we need to pay more expense to the legislature.

I have interests in various instruments that enable me to acquire benefits both in bitcoin and in dollars, for which I am blessed to see a steady increment in the two monetary standards. In any case, as a decent crypto-aficionado, I have put significantly more exertion in discovering chances to build my bitcoins in light of the fact that I am mindful that sooner rather than later there will dependably be more trouble in acquiring bitcoins than dollars.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

Of course bitcoin, because the increase is much better to make a profit, and with the increase in bitcoin we will be able to get more dollars by selling bitcoin at high prices.

nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Would it not be great if we could do the both and make 2x  profit 1x profit  from bitcoin gain and another 1x from dollar gain. But many people prefer bitcoin gains over dollar gains.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

In bitcoin you can earn a big  profit while dollar can be use in any part of world. Both can be prefer to use but it depends on you where you can earn more profit.  But to be practical you can earn more profit in bitcoin even it cannot in some places but the possibillity to increase your earnings is big. The decisions is yours wether dollar or bitcoin.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I will prefer to have my dollars worth increase as the dollars is the current currency being spent easily and also the wallet summarized worth is usually in dollars. If I had some units of bitcoins today, the dollar rate/worth will be much of a concern to me than just having it in bitcoins alone.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

I will choose bitcoin because it has the posibility to be be rich.I will wait fot the pump of bitcoin and my life will change.l beleive that bitcoin is the only way to chane my life.l will be one od the millionaires created by bitcoin.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:00:57 PM

I will prefer to have my dollars worth increase as the dollars is the current currency being spent easily and also the wallet summarized worth is usually in dollars. If I had some units of bitcoins today, the dollar rate/worth will be much of a concern to me than just having it in bitcoins alone.

If you prefer to have dollars then what ever you earn will be the same value for ever, but if you prefer to earn bitcoins then if you keep them for long then the value will increase.

So i will prefer to increase my bitcoin volume as i can at any point of time can convert bitcoin to usd and use it for my personal and if the value goes up then i will be needing less bitcoin to convert to usd and like this my investment will go up only.

zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

I will choose bitcoin because it has the posibility to be be rich.I will wait fot the pump of bitcoin and my life will change.l beleive that bitcoin is the only way to chane my life.l will be one od the millionaires created by bitcoin.
I like to increase the amount of dollars because it is more practical and effective you can see because ultimately, the amount of dollars will appreciate the success of your investment. Bitcoin is recovering and I hope it will grow well.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:24 AM

if Bitcoin increases I can get big profits and lots of dollars. More bitcoin more dollars. Maybe the bitcoin situation isn't that good but I still believe and will continue to support bitcoin no matter what.

I think because I don't have a lot of bitcoin to consider it a high risk so I still have more ways to go.
as BitcoinHodler I obviously prefer to increase the amount of my bitcoin and that is mainly because I know the true potential of bitcoin and the value that can be had in the future so I want to have as much bitcoin as possible before that day arrives.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

For me I do prefer to increase my bitcoin. Bitcoin has a high volatility which could be a tool for you to have a higher profit. Looking from its trend then from time to time you can easily gain profit.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

I prefer increasing my bitcoin because has a higher chance of giving more profit than holding fiat. Also I support crypto rathen than fiat.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

I want to increase my bitcoin in my wallet until it does not going up! I believe that the more I stored bitcoin, the more I will got profits. Bitcoin is more volatile than the price of USD and in fact, many investors will choose BTC specially those who really knows how to roll it.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

Sell your less number of dollars (fiat) to buy more bitcoin when the bitcoin price is low.
Sell your bitcoin to gain more and more (fiat) or dollars when the price of bitcoin is high. 
Not be emotional ; just be a good businessman / trader if you want to earn something.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

of course my choice is to increase my bitcoin assets, because for the future bitcoin will become a digital currency that continues to be sought and will cause local currency or dollars less than enthusiasts
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

we all in here are the enthusiasts of crypto and all of us has invested in it, so definitely Bitcoin. Besides you can earn more with Bitcoin increase rather then just the dollars.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

For me I choose to increase my bitcoin volume because the more we have bitcoins, the more we can convert into dollars and the value of bitcoin is increasing so we can earn more if we have more bitcoins.

Bitcoin, sure. As soon as I have several Bitcoins, I hope to earn pretty much when this cryptocurrency starts going up. I hope for the best returns which I will get is less than 6 months.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I will buy. First of all, it will give the push to the coin to go bullish, which would make the bull run even faster and so even better profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: