Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4599 times)
Minh maluco

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

I want to increase the amount of bitcoin because it represent the future of technology and not only. Grin Grin
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Since I am always low on cash I do prefer to gather dollars more than coins. I would like to increase amount of Bitcoin as well but current situation doesn't allow me. Hope that it will change soon in the future so I could increase some small amount of btc that I already have, that I intend to hold for future benefits.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
Of course I would prefer the increase of bitcoin volume as this will lead to the increase of its demand and price.
We all know that the supply of btc in limited (not more than 21 million coins), so in like 30-50 years it will as costly as the gold nowadays.

HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

Since I am always low on cash I do prefer to gather dollars more than coins. I would like to increase amount of Bitcoin as well but current situation doesn't allow me. Hope that it will change soon in the future so I could increase some small amount of btc that I already have, that I intend to hold for future benefits.
I see the increase is good. Accelerate rapidly with only bitcoin increasing at this time. The dollar is only at that level. After this bitcoin price increases, we should also store many dollars at the bank. To prevent risks.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

For me I choose to increase my bitcoin volume because the more we have bitcoins, the more we can convert into dollars and the value of bitcoin is increasing so we can earn more if we have more bitcoins.

Bitcoin, sure. As soon as I have several Bitcoins, I hope to earn pretty much when this cryptocurrency starts going up. I hope for the best returns which I will get is less than 6 months.

If you really believe the future of the crypto and blockchain, you need to increase your total bitcoin number. That's much better.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

As for me i also want and prefer to choose bitcoin rather than dollars because bitcoin has a big possibilities tha dollar becayse dollar is limmited not like bitcoin that has a big possibility to raise and rise up again and again. So that i feel more better in bitcoin than dollar as well in my life i beg for the bitcoin price will increases.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

if Bitcoin increases I can get big profits and lots of dollars. More bitcoin more dollars. Maybe the bitcoin situation isn't that good but I still believe and will continue to support bitcoin no matter what.

I think because I don't have a lot of bitcoin to consider it a high risk so I still have more ways to go.
as BitcoinHodler I obviously prefer to increase the amount of my bitcoin and that is mainly because I know the true potential of bitcoin and the value that can be had in the future so I want to have as much bitcoin as possible before that day arrives.

I want also to increase bitcoin than dollar because im a bitcoin holder amd since Im from Philippines I doesnt literally used dollar instead I used PHP money. Bitcoin for me have high more potential and it was continue growing now and I believe that bitcoin will give more benefits as the times goes by.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:19:35 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:17:08 AM by Sama517

I would rather increase my Bitcoin since the value can appreciate. My Bitcoin can give me over 30% profit before the end of the year. That is something my holding dollars cannot do.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

what I like is staying up from the increase in bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin goes up I can sell tokens that I get from the results of a bounty campaign, if the price of bitcoin drops then my token cannot be sold, so I prefer when the price of bitcoin is rising.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Ssid

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:49:25 AM

A lot of people say the most important point of investing money into bitcoin is trying to get rid of their us dollars since USD is getting cheaper and cheaper in value.
So I'm with them. I would prefer increase my bitcoin bag instead cash.
Motokonomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:29:19 AM

I think increasing the Bitcoin are pretty volatile but gathering in increasing your stocks on dollars are very much efficient and they will give you direct results.
21BTC100ETH

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

I think most people would rather want to increase their bitcoin because the value of bitcoin has continued to rice higher than the value of dollar.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

I prefer increasing my bitcoin because has a higher chance of giving more profit than holding fiat. Also I support crypto rathen than fiat.
I have already invested a lot of money in bitcoin, and I am even waiting for last few months for the bitcoin price to increase and give me some profit. I personal like bitcoin to increase its price too much as compare to USD where in current time I do not have any kind of investment.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

I must prefer on trading because you have the power to sell or buy other cryptocurrency. If we are talking on how to increase our bitcoin I will prefer on investment with a legality. Investing is better than trading because trading take too long to get profit on it. Earning is the best feeling in cryptocurrency world.
thuiuqioui98382

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:59:36 AM

As for me personally, I am preparing to increase my boat bitcoin and dollar amount because I need to move out from cryptocurrency earnings and also increase my portfolio.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:06:52 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 12:35:26 PM by FlightyPouch

I think most people would rather want to increase their bitcoin because the value of bitcoin has continued to rice higher than the value of dollar.

Though the problem here is that the value of Bitcoin is connected to dollar, Bitcoin still don't have a value for itself so I guess the best plan here is to increase the fiat or dollar. I will be picking Bitcoin if it has a value for itself, but it still don't have a value the reason dollar is my choice in the mean time, I will be changing my choice when that happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

of course I would choose to increase bitcoin because if my bitcoin increases then my dollar will also increase and of course I will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

since many are their calculations in dollars, in the short term it makes sense to conduct the calculation in USD
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

I prefer to increase my bitcoin because it is more valuable comparable to dollars. The value of dollars is stagnant that we cannot earn more interest income. Bitcoins value is remarkably increasing but of course there are some point in time that the market is down and no one can control and we just need to accept it and face the risk.

Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I think we do not need to choose, because it can be interchange. It's just a matter of quality over quantity concept.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: