Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4601 times)
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:22:09 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
What do prefer bitcoin or dollar? Well for me is bitcoin can get a lot of profit because of bitcoin in the end of this year the bitcoin will increase.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

Bitcoin off course, because when bitcoin rise or increase it will be more profitable when you exchange it all the more profit you have.. but when dollar is in crease and your bitcoin decrease you don't have much profit at all.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

Will rather prefer to increase a dollar  currency that is trusted and supported by the government rather than increasing my bitcoin which is an investment that is very risk and can  fall or ban by the government anytime.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
needcryptos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

If I were selected, I would like to increase bitcoin. Because investing in bitcoin has the potential to grow the most and I'm also investing bitcoin.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

I prefer to increase the rate of bitcoin than dollar . why? because bitcoin can gave you so much many dollars than the normal price of it . Bitcoin can high its rating in paying the dollar than normal dollar rating .
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

These 2 things are very important and both have a role in our economy, but if told to vote, I prefer Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is easier to trade and its peer-to-peer system makes it easy for us to make transactions with friends and sellers

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

I prefer to increase the rate of bitcoin than dollar . why? because bitcoin can gave you so much many dollars than the normal price of it . Bitcoin can high its rating in paying the dollar than normal dollar rating .

Bitcoins has higher price today more than dollars because of the demand of people and in the future, there will be even more higher price in the market, that is the reason you should invest today while it was cheaper.

validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

Depends when... Now you should increase BTC, I guess a bullrun is starting soon. When you're not sure about the price, just accumulate USD. Buy the dip, always!
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

I must prefer increase the both currency because I can earn much more profit if that bitcoin and dollar will increase once so people on a holding stage will get a lucky day if that will gonna happen so I must prefer to hodl for now my btc.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

I think increasing Bitcoin's assets is more precise than increasing dollars, the main reason being the increasing value of Bitcoin every year, even though it has experienced a decline. But I believe, Bitcoin is more appropriately used as an asset in the future, so I chose to increase Bitcoin.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I would rather increase my Bitcoin because the value is remarkably moving compare to the dollars has a fixed value.

avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

if I'm alone, of course, the level of bitcoin, because if the price of bitcoin soars, then the dollar that we will get is also high because bitcoin is an asset that I have and very promising results if exchanged for dollars or rupiah

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

I prefer to grow the bitcoin that I have rather than bitcoin because I am sure that by adding the bitcoin that I have, it is likely that I can get a lot of profit.
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

I want to increase the amount of bitcoin because it represent the future of technology and not only. Grin Grin
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

I would rather increase my Bitcoin because the value is remarkably moving compare to the dollars has a fixed value.

Yeah you are right, me too i prefer to increase bitcoin because bitcoin can increase a lot and and can reached a highest price ,when bitcoin price increase for sure you will have a lot of dollar.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

if Bitcoin increases I can get big profits and lots of dollars. More bitcoin more dollars. Maybe the bitcoin situation isn't that good but I still believe and will continue to support bitcoin no matter what.

I think because I don't have a lot of bitcoin to consider it a high risk so I still have more ways to go.
as BitcoinHodler I obviously prefer to increase the amount of my bitcoin and that is mainly because I know the true potential of bitcoin and the value that can be had in the future so I want to have as much bitcoin as possible before that day arrives.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

Right now i prefer to increase ny holding in bitcoin still waiting for the next bull run.. Im in the stage of accumulating for future run thus making my stakes larger if there will another all time high for bitcoin

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:34 AM

I prefer increase in bitcoin compare to dollar because that is a better way of making profit both in bitcoin and also in dollar in the future, if we will have a lot of increase in bitcoin then it means that we are doing good in investing and when bitcoin gets an increase in dollar price then it means that we both made a good profit since we have more bitcoin than before which means more dollars.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

Of course, I want to increase my bitcoin volume rather than increase my dollar. Because bitcoin can help me make more money. A bitcoin on price increases will be worth several times more than a regular dollar. The more bitcoin you hold.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

Increasing both is really good because during the time that bitcoin will fall down, you still have your dollar at the same value because dollar is stable. Bitcoin on the other hand will also give you a very high profit once it will have a drastic rise for about a weeks or months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: