Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4599 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I would prefer to increase my bitcoin since bitcoin has good return of investments. Bitcoin is a very good investment for me and one thing I really want with bitcoins it is not hard to earn bitcoins. There are lots of opportunities that pays bitcoins and aside from that bitcoin gives comfort when sending and receiving it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

I would preffer to increase my bitcoin, why?, simply because bitcoin is volatile, it could give me more dollars even though I am just holding it in my online wallet, unlike dollars which will not give me more dollars if I hold it in banks or in my wallet. The only thing that matters here for me is whether to chose a stable one and save money or chose a riskier one and have the chance to earn more dollars.

tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I think Bitcoin boost would be better. I feel Bitcoin is a very good altcoin in the future. If you can increase your Bitcoin daily, you will be closer to getting richer. Because in the future, Blockchain will be applied worldwide and Bitcoin's price will be higher than 16k $ per coin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

I prefer both bitcoin and dollar and it is good to buy bitcoin now through your dollars and then you can convert it back to dollar easily and i prefer now bitcoin because it's value can not be ignored. And now crypto market is rising so bitcoin is good to have.

enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

i would rather increase my portfolio base than increase my bank account, in other words, it is more profitable to increase one's bitcoin which is a long term investment than to increase one's dollar, increasing one's bitcoin is increasing one's investment portfolio.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

I think, it will be more important to increase bitcoin because if our bitcoin grows a lot then we will also have more dollars and means we will get bigger profits too

I also prefer the increase in bitcoin rather than the dollar, moreover I'm not a citizen of the United States or a dollar holder so I don't get the benefit if the dollar rises, if bitcoin goes up then the value of portfolio also increases so I get a big profit.

I think all of us there is prefered with bitcoin, because we want a big profits someday.

Both of them will be the best variant. However, if I have to make a choice, I would better pick Bitcoin. I am sure - in future, this crypto will bring me more profits.
jarojak

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I don't know, I think both is not in good condition right now.  US Dollar is getting stronger to my local currency so the price is at the highest in this year.  I prefer altcoins for now.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

Definitely, increase of bitcoin volume! Everybody will get a nice profit in dollars if btc goes up to $20k (or even more) like it was almost a year ago. Btc now shows a steady rise, so I hope it is just a start of a new bull run.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

To my opinion, it is necessary to increase not only BTC and other altcoins, but also Fiat. Diversification of risks is always relevant.
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

if Bitcoin increases I can get big profits and lots of dollars. More bitcoin more dollars. Maybe the bitcoin situation isn't that good but I still believe and will continue to support bitcoin no matter what.

I think I stick to the rule that it's not good to keep all eggs in one basket, so I always try to diversify my investment. And other Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still unstable and quite acceptable to fully depend on them so that some reserves in fiat, dollars or something else are needed.
I prefer Bitcoin but also have something in fiat, in my case it's not dollars but Euros.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

I think I will choose to increase bitcoin rather than dollars. Because I believe that the price of bitcoin in the future will increase greatly. So I slowly always buy bitcoin and save it for the long term. I believe in the potential of bitcoin and also I have never doubted its potential.
rugbyma

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Bitcoin go up or dollar go up, both will earn you money. Boosting Bitcoin will make you a rich man and increasing dollar will add value to your currency.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

Increase in bitcoin valuation is much more beneficial. If your growth has not been in terms of gains against bitcoin you really did not make a profit from your trade, you only made gain due to an increase in market cap
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

Currently I would prefer the increase of my dollar value because I need some cash. But of course in the long-term perspective it is preferable to accumulate more bitcoins, since it is the best investment ever.

djcounter (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

When you look at your account, you should pay attention to Dollar, not Bitcoin. If you have 10 Bitcoin, but The price of each $1,000, is worthless.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

What do I prefer? Increase bitcoin or dollar? For me is bitcoin i know that when bitcoin increase the market will increase by the dolls increase the other money will be low like yen like that but when the bitcoin increase many people will be rich .
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

I would rather prefer to increase my bitcoin. This is because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow, but dollar will remain fixed.

the price of a currency can be said to go up or down because there is a comparison, the dollar can also be said to rise when compared to the currencies of other developing countries, so the real currency in the case of rising or falling must have a comparison
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

I prefer the increase of bitcoin compared to the increase in the dollar, because if the dollar is increasing then it will affect the economic stability of a country because the dollar is very influential on the price of the price of the world's needs
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Will rather prefer to increase a dollar  currency that is trusted and supported by the government rather than increasing my bitcoin which is an investment that is very risk and can  fall or ban by the government anytime.
Which in other words is the high rate of growth in the values of Bitcoin as compared to the growth in dollar? So I will prefer a rise in the quantity of Bitcoin for me.

Right now, the market is green and shows a good rising trend in the economy which is like an open offer for all those people who wants to invest in the coin. Besides, since the cost of investment is low, it is more likely for investors to step into the crypto market than to invest in dollar.
adolf512

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

I believe that there is no need to choose one thing, since the ideal option is the presence of bitcoins, because this is a good type of investment in the future and the preservation of value, and the presence of the dollar, since cash is needed in everyday life,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: