Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4599 times)
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

I prefer to increase my bitcoin quantity than the dollar. Cryptocurrencies are growing. They are not stable. It means that they move up and sometimes down. Dollar's value wouldn't appreciate much. But Bitcoin can decide to just bull exponentially at any time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

Both, as i increase my Bitcoin i am increasing my dollars,it is two way it is like shooting two birds in one stOne. But it is more convenient for me to invest more in Bitcoin to meet that two way rather than increasing dollar its one way.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

I'm sure a lot of that goes back to the dollar, but they use it to Tether, the inverse condition of bitcoin is that dollar prices increase with an active level of stability, most of them are panicked investors with crypto market conditions.

I personally still use bitcoin, because it is not possible for bitcoin to remain in saturation throughout the year.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

Why not both of them right?if they increase together will there's  a big chance that it can be very easy for us to earn more since that we can use them both isn't  it will be more amazing for us to be part  of this imagine  the best profit.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

I prefer to increase the volume of my bitcoin than the dollar, because I know that bitcoin has the potential to increase prices faster than the dollar.
For me I pursue to increase my bitcoin cause bitcoin is bigger value than dollar. Bitcoin has big potential to gain there prices faster than even bitcoin facing the risk it always on top value.
rochellesagabaen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

I want to build the bitocin volume, since the dollar volume increments as the measure of bitcoin increments. I would expand my bitcoin in light of the fact that is all the more great in long haul. When I increment my bitcoin the estimation of it in dollars will increment when its value rise.
Pay phone82

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

I have a desire to increase the number of bitcoins, because I initially work in relation to bitcoin
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

I prefer to increase the volume of my bitcoin than the dollar, because I know that bitcoin has the potential to increase prices faster than the dollar.
For me I pursue to increase my bitcoin cause bitcoin is bigger value than dollar. Bitcoin has big potential to gain there prices faster than even bitcoin facing the risk it always on top value.

Yes, compared to dollar bitcoin have the potentials to increase a lot bigger than our current dollar. So I really prefer to increase my holdings of bitcoin rather than dollars.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Why not both of them right?if they increase together will there's  a big chance that it can be very easy for us to earn more since that we can use them both isn't  it will be more amazing for us to be part  of this imagine  the best profit.

I think it's fairly obvious that he is asking which one do you 'prefer' meaning that you can only choose one. Personally I would love to have more fiat money (dollars) because I have a lot of ongoing projects at the moment which I cannot fund just yet. I'm waiting for the next rise of bitcoin and it'd be fantastic to fund at least one of them so there will be a start. Those choosing bitcoin obviously have a lot of fiat with them and are okay with their lives without having to exchange their bitcoin.

Yes, compared to dollar bitcoin have the potentials to increase a lot bigger than our current dollar. So I really prefer to increase my holdings of bitcoin rather than dollars.

Plus dollar (fiat) is subject to inflation. It just keeps on going down because they keep on printing it. Bitcoin is a better choice only when you're thinking of holding for a long time. Those who have some spending to do is better off with more dollars.

Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

Of course increasing Bitcoin is my choice, because by increasing the volume of Bitcoin, there is an opportunity for me to get double profits when the price of Bitcoin rises significantly. the reason I prefer to increase Bitcoin is because, the price of Bitcoin can rise significantly while the Dollar can't.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

Increase my Bitcoin because in Bitcoin currency you gain more when the price rise significantly but dollars use to flutuate all time not stable. but Bitcoin is preferable to me than dollars.
haydrop

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

i prefer to have my bitcoin volume increase so it will be worth more when the price of bitcoin appreciates
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

The answer is both. Because there can't be anyone who doesn't like dollars or bitcoin, I personally like both dollars and bitcoin, but I prefer to increase the volume of my Bitcoin prices rather than dollars, therefore I think Bitcoin has a high possibility of raising prices faster than dollars. Storing Bitcoin for the Possibly the Best Time That Will Happen Later Will Be Sure I Can Get More Profits.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

Increase in bitcoin valuation is much more beneficial. If your growth has not been in terms of gains against bitcoin you really did not make a profit from your trade, you only made gain due to an increase in market cap

Bitcoin will bring much more profits. However, I would be never against increasing the amount of dollars I have. I will invest them later in the cryptocurrency.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

Increase in bitcoin valuation is much more beneficial. If your growth has not been in terms of gains against bitcoin you really did not make a profit from your trade, you only made gain due to an increase in market cap

Bitcoin will bring much more profits. However, I would be never against increasing the amount of dollars I have. I will invest them later in the cryptocurrency.

increase in bitcoin ( supply ) wont bring more profit but it can rather decrease the value of bitcoin  .  but if a dollar is increasing , we dont really see any difference at all since dollar is being regulated and have a more stable price than cryptos .

i wouldnt choose one of them because they arent still beneficial to us .

id rathe prefer increase on the suppy of stocks in the market ( like for example : vegetbles , rice , etc ) since the supply is always decreasing and not enough for the entire people in the world .
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

The answer is very simple here: I prefer to increase my Bitcoin and ETH because it will be worth much more in the long run. You do see that the value of USD goes down with every single year and BTC might be the new king soon.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I am a technology lover and I love Bitcoin. I believe that increasing Bitcoin as much as my chances of wealth will increase. My transactions are often aimed at Bitcoin and I know Bitcoin will have a great future. So investing in Bitcoin and increasing that number will help us get rich. Cheesy
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

The current popularity of Bitcoin is still not comparable to the dollar. I like to raise dollars because it is safe and stable
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

For me that is profitable is the increase in bitcoin, the big increase in the dollar price that happens at this time will certainly make big inflation, this is what makes me prefer the price of bitcoin to skyrocket than the dollar.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

I'm sure a lot of that goes back to the dollar, but they use it to Tether, the inverse condition of bitcoin is that dollar prices increase with an active level of stability, most of them are panicked investors with crypto market conditions.

I personally still use bitcoin, because it is not possible for bitcoin to remain in saturation throughout the year.
Likes are for those who own it much. The rest of those who do not own it would like nothing else. And it is also fun for investors to participate. Wishing to get rich quick with them. That is the wish of most people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: