Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to overcome depression.  (Read 1626 times)
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

Surmounting depression in a declining trend is really what we need to do. I think it's most important to be optimistic. Forget about the encrypted world for a while. It's probably the only thing we can do right now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

Surmounting depression in a declining trend is really what we need to do. I think it's most important to be optimistic. Forget about the encrypted world for a while. It's probably the only thing we can do right now.
can not be avoided market changes in bitcoin often occur. we must face all this calmly and patiently. to avoid depression you should look for another job that can provide income so that all your needs are fulfilled so the burden to meet the needs not only rely on bitcoin but also work real.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:20:23 PM

This post shouldn’t be overlooked because depression is actually underrated. When a person talks about depression, it’s easily dismissed and this shouldn’t be the case. I believe the more we surround ourselves with people that matter the most and also do the things we love, then we can battle depression.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

My way to overcome this whole mess is to just stay away instead of keep watching my capital keep vanishing in front of my eyes. I started to do other things to take my mind off this situation because keep thinking when I am really depressed made me do a huge mistake which led to more losses. I am now in a state of not acting and let the whole situation playoff with a hope that things will change soon  Cheesy and to be honest I am in doubt that gonna happen soon.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

To overcome depression and build confidence in Bitcoin investment check the daily volume trade of  Bitcoin, with that you can be assured of the increasing numbers of investor into the space also ensure you are equipped with current and detailed knowledge about Bitcoin and the community in order to avoid being depress as the price is down.
YusufOlmez

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

depending on the content. After all, we are all exchanging information here. New market areas by communicating with each other. I do not agree with what you said my friend this is a complete egoistic
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

Man when you suffer price decling in bitcoin or altcoin market, there is no solution to that depression unless the market recovers lol.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
1. Forget that you invested on bitcoin.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
4. Do things that make you feel good
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
6. Get a daily dose of sunlight
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

Absolutely agree!thank you for sharing this to us. But the most important the faith that is for our God the creator of all!
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

Thankyou for sharing this , maybe now there were so many depressed people because of bitcoin. Maybe it will help if you stop monitoring the price so you are not able to overthink about it. Thankyou for this , this will help many people who dont know how to overcome depression. Because depression is just not a simple problem its a mental illness.

Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Depress can destroy you don't mind those problems because that's just a problem and it can't affect you even though it can affect your daily needs or anything around you but don't just focus on those problems try to focus on the things that is really you need like your family,friends and anything else don't just focus on the things that will destroy you and try to remember from the start, on what you did from the start try to imagine good things and I've read some articles saying that excercise is also a stressed reliever or my biggest advice is try to watch some memes hehe.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

The number 1is the best advice on crypto.
That every people have to forget how many they invested because in crypto you can lose all your wealth in a day or double your wealth in an hour
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I agree that you spent a lot of time writing this list. Only having a job in a person will help cope with depression

Work! and all of you will be fine

liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

This is quite helpful and is a great tip for crypto participants. Depression causes people to lose their minds and often has no new ideas or wrong decisions. The wrong decisions in this market are usually deadly decisions, it should not have for a trader. We need to overcome depression when the market gets worse.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

in my opinion, a good solution to relieve stress and depression is increase your holiday.

if you don't stop crypto activity, then you will get bored, eventually you will lose your mind and drops.

sometimes losing in trading makes me stressed and dizzy, but holidays always make me refreshed again.

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

I agree with you with family gatherings or refreshing for a moment will disappear the depression that is in our minds and do not need to worry if bitcoin goes down / enjoy enjoying this life  Smiley
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

I would also add reading books and playing chess. Personally for me, this is a very good for relaxing.
pagettsgadgets

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

I have pretty much from the start of the year written off 2018 and been looking forward to 2019..

My reasons for this

A great deal of new users to crypto in december 2017 looking to get rich quick, so big money invested but when seen not to make money, quickly taken out

Wide scale fraud making huge headlines

A correction in BTC price.

Now 2019 will have recognised users

the banking industry in certain countries are failing Venezuela, and Argentina to name two

More people will begin to use Crypto and this will push the price up.

So i'm looking forward to Next year and that's how I'm remaining positive

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

in my opinion, a good solution to relieve stress and depression is increase your holiday.

if you don't stop crypto activity, then you will get bored, eventually you will lose your mind and drops.

sometimes losing in trading makes me stressed and dizzy, but holidays always make me refreshed again.
Actually not only when lose, even you already profit, it is good to holiday with family or friends use profit that we get. Because when we bored like what you said, we can't concentrate in trading too.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
byebyehi

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

none of these are really going to work though, when you have taken the first step wrong. ignoring the problem, not thinking about it and relaxation are all things that would only postpone your problems.

the first step that anyone should have taken was to invest what you can afford to lose. nobody can deny that buying bitcoin is risky and to overcome that risk you need to be aware of it and only put the money in that you don't need and/or can afford to lose. if you do that then you will never worry about the price and never become "depressed" about a small short term drop!

Thats a fucking idiotic thing to say.  EVERYTHING is an investment, if you have your money in fiat its an investment.  The US dollar could collapse at anytime.

Money in stocks , its an ivnestment.

Money in house, its an investment.

"dont invest money you can't afford to lose" Well Sherlock every fucking thing is an investment, even bonds, the government could collapse tommorrow.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

The right thing to do for now to avoid depression is never entertain negative thoughts. Just think for positivity and serve as a challenge why it happened. Trust and support is highly needed of the team in order for them to work hard.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: