Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to overcome depression.  (Read 1626 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:02:01 AM

Sure there will be time where we will feel so bored caused by our daily routine and no exception with cryptocurrency. The thing could be worse if we are in the negative profit. At this condition, we could make a bad decision if we forced ourselves to keep active on our investment things. It would be better to turn our attention to other things outside our routine. Getting along with relatives or close friends can be a good solution. Btw, there are many ways we can choose to overcome depression. For myself, the effective one is by hanging out and make some light conversations with others.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:09:21 AM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
1. Forget that you invested on bitcoin.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
4. Do things that make you feel good
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
6. Get a daily dose of sunlight
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

Your topic I think was suitable in politic and society, because this is more on emotional feelings regarding about what you are gonna do in

times of depression. Besides this was more on the community who got failed here in this industry as the way I can see with it.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:11:54 AM

Giving time to reflect and have some time to rest in the far beautiful place is necessary to do for depressed person. This is to ensure the proper management to overcome such dreadful dreadful emotional and mental illness. Going into far places to watch the amazing natural environment can help to end depression. What matters the most is the decision and choice of the victim. Action what matters than good thoughts without application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: