Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
gooddly

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

The world does not stand still. Not so long ago, the population resisted the introduction of paper money - and who now remembers it? I think with the crypto currency will be the same story ...
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

The majority still doesn't look at the technology but at the volatility of the crypto markets. Until this trend won't turn around I think the world won't be ready enough.

Volatility is the great hindrance to people for not to adapt cryptos in our daily lives. The inflation really kills the people and though cryptos doesn't deflate but it's too volatile to use so they rather choose fiat as it have a fix value. But if we can just deeply think it will just be the same as it always have its domino effect in the market. And the fact that only few people knows and open for this technology so likely this will be a long journey for all of us.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
We don’t have to stop using fiat money to adopt the new concept of currency. Bitcoin is a new form of money, but it does’nt mean that we have to left the fiat money behind that it’s like a trash that have no value to us. This two currency are both important and it will be the two forms of money in the world, the fiat and digital money. And i think the world is almost ready for cryptocurrency and bitcoin  although there are some countries bans crypto but majority of the countries in the world accept it as a currency and digital money. Just a little more time and the world will accept it as a whole.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think that world is not yet ready for this digital currency because many people still don't know this digital currency. Even though many people knows this type of currency, there are still people who needs to know this currency to be prepared if changing of currency happens.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

The crypto currency including the bitcoin has developed by the help of the modern technology with the computer .By comparing the global community out of which  35 to 40 percentage only can handle or operate the for their daily requirements.The global business community and the youngsters of the community aware of the computer literacy  and the rest is untouchable among the global community .Even then if we study the market capital of bitcoin and its daily traded volumes are found it very high.Day by day the number of crypto users are increasing it means that the world is getting ready to use the crypto currency.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

I do not know whether cryptocurancy can really convince everyone or not because I see people still do not understand this technology, even some people call this cryptocurancy a Bitcoin, they do not know there are coins other than Bitcoin, and it all takes a long time to apply it to all levels of society.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

not for all countries, so the world is not ready for cryptocurrency. but at present there are many innovations that involve life such as insurance, taxy transactions or things like that. I think in the next few decades many countries will adopt cryptocurrency as an alternative currency.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

I think they did not ready because there are too many person does not have any idea regarding bitcoin/cryptocurrency.  There are too many country does not agree the term of bitcoin and they not want to promote bitcoin because there are too many scammers started to grow.

This day, there are too many bitcoiners suffer and give up by the price and it is too bad for us who holds bitcoin because it can cause by too much slow to recover.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

not for all countries, so the world is not ready for cryptocurrency. but at present there are many innovations that involve life such as insurance, taxy transactions or things like that. I think in the next few decades many countries will adopt cryptocurrency as an alternative currency.

For me, I think the world needs more time to prepare in adopting crypto currency , every nations must have first the knowledge for crypto currency so that they can fully operate with it.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

The more develop projects the more reachable the world is. It is not impossible that one day cryptocurrency will be implemented globally if everybody's ready to adopt this kind of service. Technology helps the rapid popularity of crypto. More or less 10 years from now, we can define the world as crypto world.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

It may not be ready to accept the encrypted currency. We see that many countries do not particularly welcome Bitcoin, and some even intend to regulate it. But the good news is that encryption is developing rapidly, and the community is making progress every day.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

The world is for sure ready for cryptocurrency. This form of money and it's lookalike numerisation is causing a lpt of problems printing money makes it an unreliable way to count our resources so the distribution of ressources can be manipulated by simple '' legal '' acts. Crypto makes that impossible to happen and with the fact that almost everyone have the technology it takes and is connected to internet the crypto digitalisation of money is not just a dream.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

I think you misunderstood the concept of bitcoin or cryptocurrency, its not a competition to fiat currency its just a new and easier also cheaper way to make a transaction. I think even Satoshi Nakamoto will disagree that fiat currency will just vanish or disappear now.

Maybe someday it can be but for now it is too far impossible for this to happen.
@boy76et

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

World might not be ready with crytocurrency. But with Bitcoin started gaining popularity of it's usage. The good thing there are countries and establishment acknowledge it. This might not happen that fast, but I know world will ready in using crypto currency years come.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

For the time being, the world is not ready to accept cryptocurrency, because to use the existing money is very difficult and requires a process and consideration from several parties and it takes a very long time even if the currency will now turn into cryptocurrency.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

The majority still doesn't look at the technology but at the volatility of the crypto markets. Until this trend won't turn around I think the world won't be ready enough.

Volatility is the great hindrance to people for not to adapt cryptos in our daily lives. The inflation really kills the people and though cryptos doesn't deflate but it's too volatile to use so they rather choose fiat as it have a fix value. But if we can just deeply think it will just be the same as it always have its domino effect in the market. And the fact that only few people knows and open for this technology so likely this will be a long journey for all of us.

I think the world is not yet ready to embrace crypto currency because of the current situation of it, The people are more focused on improving their country without looking for the possibilities that the crypto can offer, they think that crypto will only be a threat to their government, that's why some other countries are banning it.
Sonamziv_99

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

I truly surmise that the greater part of the world isn't prepared right now with Cryptocurrency I truly think there is a requirement for advance information about the innovation or it should be educate in the school, Or if not a specific course would be expected to take up on individuals who might love to additionally know how Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, And Bitcoin truly functions, Because I truly imagine that the quantity of individuals that don't know with Cryptocurrency are so much, That is the reason there are so much individuals being trick and are utilizing Cryptocurrency or bitcoin for their own motivations.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

i think world is not ready for crypto but there's a certain time that they accept it, crypto is now at the early stage also the market is in the young state right now we should be more optimistic in the future..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

For the time being, the world is not ready to accept cryptocurrency, because to use the existing money is very difficult and requires a process and consideration from several parties and it takes a very long time even if the currency will now turn into cryptocurrency.
If we don't try to use cryptocurrency now, we will never be ready. It is better to start integrating in in the society now and immerse in the process compared to just assuming that we are not yet fit for this kind of environment.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

For now ,many countries still ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency . i think bitcoin can't replace fiat because bitcoin dont have physical . bitcoin just a digital currency , so bitcoin just to be investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: