Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6196 times)
Loreto Padolina

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

I think the world is not ready in crypto currency but it soon will be legal when it become popular in our country.. every people most know about crypto currency..
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
There are some countries using and adopting cryptos however, I think it is not enough to say that the world is totally ready for cryptos and the change that might happen in doing this. There are many more things that should be done in order for the world to be totally ready for this cryptos. Other counties should also accept and adapt cryptos, as an asset or as a currency in their own country as well as in their country. Also, internet connection is a must in order to access the wallets and anything about cryptos.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

I really think that most of the world is not ready with Cryptocurrency I really think there is a need for more knowledge about technology, or if there is no particular seminar needed to take on people who want to know more about how Blockchain is.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

in fact, I agree with the author that the world is ready, but they have ruled the most everything aside and come up with traps!
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

The world is ready for crypto. Only some huge banks and related people are breaking development of cryptocurrencies as world money. I think that they are preparing their own crypto or inventing some mechanisms to control bitcoins.
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

The world is more than ready for crypto just that most countries haven't officially accepted it but its citizens are using it on a daily basis  Smiley
Brenda Smith

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

That the world is ready for using Bitcoin doesn't mean national currency will be replaced by Bitcoin. Bitcoin and fiat money can co-exist. And I want to assert that Cryptocurrency can't replace fiat money because Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies fails to satisfy the standards of a currency. 
Pamela Andrade

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

We should pose the question whether Bitcoin is ready to replace for fiat money. It has been riddled with unsolved problems and shortcomings. To process the number of digital retail transactions currently handled by selected national retail payment systems, even under optimistic assumptions, the size of the ledger would swell well beyond the storage capacity of a typical smartphone in a matter of days, beyond that of a typical personal computer in a matter of weeks and beyond that of servers in a matter of months. Without being solved, the problems still face Bitcoin as a obstacle to its being widely used.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

it wouldn't be a seamless transition, therefore it shouldn't happen overnight. I see it as a long term process of getting back the power back from the governments to the hands of ordinary people

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Justin Jones

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

Yeah, the world isn't really ready for a revolutionary change. But I don't think cryptocurrency can't take the place of fiat money. The fiat money is much steadier than cryptocurrency. Provided that cryptocurrency replaced fiat money, it would slowly, not abruptly happen, the same as the case of computer and machine. At the beginning, workers in factories destroyed machines since it had been taking their jobs. At the present, I couldn't imagine how life would be without machines.
Mark Tabicas

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

I think Bitcoin has not been ready for being widely used. It needs to improve its shortcomings. Records of cryptocurrency transactions are kept on a digital ledger. With every money transfer, the ledger swells in size. Only supercomputers could keep up with verification of the incoming transactions. Then, users of cryptocurrencies will face other problems with transactions. The associated communication volumes could bring the internet to a halt, as millions of users exchanged files on the order of magnitude of a terabyte. When bitcoin peaked at $20,000 in December, a single operation with the digital currency cost additional $57. Too high!
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is just in its experimental stage and hasn't been perfect yet. Accordingly, the world isn't ready for using Bitcoin, and Bitcoin hasn't been ready to be used. Governments need time to research Bitcoin thoroughly to introduce laws and Bitcoin needs time to be improved.
freighttrain

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

If the technology is ready, the world will be ready for it. There are many ways cryptos and blockchain are revolutionalising the world economy. Government intervention shows that they're afraid that they will not be able to control things as they used to do.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

I think that the world is ready for cryptocurrency and it will be able to enjoy a lot of advantages if we use btc everywhere. You should plunge into the crypto market if want to earn good money.

Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

If all country's around the world are come together to unite by supporting by the use of crypto currency, well for me thats the time that the world are ready for crypto currency. Because their are still other country's until did not allow crypto currencies. So we all hope that someday they accept crypto currencies in their country's.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

If all country's around the world are come together to unite by supporting by the use of crypto currency, well for me thats the time that the world are ready for crypto currency. Because their are still other country's until did not allow crypto currencies. So we all hope that someday they accept crypto currencies in their country's.

yes , some countries declined to use crypto maybe because they have their own reason and for sure its not about because they are not ready to use cryptos .

the world is also ready to use cryptos because we are now actually using it but i think we are not yet ready to use cryptos as a primary currency due to the fact that cryptos do still have many missing features like for example , cryptos do still not have a physical shape and that simply means it cant be usueable in times of blackout or if there is unavailability of internet connection .
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

I think that our world is ready for crypto currency because we need changes in our system. To my mind, digital currency is much more convenient than the cash we use now. I think that it will replace even dollar.
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

The majority still doesn't look at the technology but at the volatility of the crypto markets. Until this trend won't turn around I think the world won't be ready enough.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

For me, I think they should massively adopt Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the market. You know why? It is because Bitcoin has a lot of potential to become an alternative payment for goods and services by means of cashless payments. In that way, the world would be ready for that in a few years from now.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
netdomon

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

maybe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: