Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

I think its ready, cryptocurrencies are already very popular. This fast popularity is gained cause most of the people are technology oriented, who doesn`t have a phone with internet today, we are connected all the time, I speak about myself as well about everyone else around. World needs cryptocurrencies, we need a bit more freedom from banking system and third party services.
One big thing is that we are all forced to use traditional fiat system, whether we like it or not, cryptocurrencies is our choice, its something we can choose and use how we like it!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

It's a trend for bitcoin to become globalized, but I don't think it can be done in ten years, and I think it's hard to do it for at least a few decades. Although more people will use Bitcoin in the future, no country will be willing to lose control of Fiat in the short term.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
wasdconcac

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

That is one of the obstacles to the growth of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. However, just because some people can't use it doesn't mean that no one should use it across the globe. We can't wait for everyone to have the internet connectivity and knowledge about it. Innovations take place in the same way, it is a continuous and ongoing process
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

It's just the beginning of cryptocurrency and most of the country has still monitoring the advantages in bringing crypto to their country. Europe had made it legal and same with Japan and more country will accept crypto soon. Let's just wait for mass adoption of cryptocurrency to increase the world transactions on this currency in digital world.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

People are already using Cryptocurrencies throughout the world. In some countries the % of people is not so large though.  Every revolutionary thing takes good time to achieve success and I believe the crypto will takes its time too to be accepted worldwide. I would love to see people making crypto transactions on an everyday life. There is no such need for the world to be ready, it's just the matter of legalization and regulation. Once they are done I think the Crypto space will grow enormously.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

Many people areusing bitcoin now , and also in some other countries bitcoin is legal and since we are in new technology generation therefore it is easy for us ro adopt and use bitcoin.
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

In this digital world, where everything is instant and tortuous, I can say that the world is just preparing itself in cryptocurrency.  What's happening right now in crypto world is  just only the beginning of the true picture of the great development.  Cryptocurrency has bigger role that is still hidden and can be discovered in the near future.  Slowly, this world is opening our eyes in the reality of cryptocurrency so that time will come, we will just embrace the true purpose and identity of the crytoworld, -and every individual will be part of it.  Our technology really evolve into something that you never expected and it is not impossible that it will also happen in the cryptoworld.  Cryptocurrency is not part of the past but it will be part of our future that will make a great change in this world.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think yes! Little by little cryptocurrency is ready for the world to be recognized. Nowadays, cryptocurrencies are dominant in the online world. It can change something big in our lives. If this cryptocurrencies pursue and have a big hit I think it can conquer the world.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Ferde

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

I actually disagree if the current currency / paper will be replaced by a digital currency, because there are certainly many people who protest, and I have been seeing no significant complaints about the use of paper money.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

I think since 2009 or maybe 2010, the world is already for the cryptocurrency. There are more or less 60 countries in the world where the usage of Bitcoin is legal, however, not one of these countries says they will replace their national currency (fiat) or the official medium of payment recognized by law.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

The world is ready for cryptocurrency couple or more than years ago,but the problem is the government or the people in the government.they are not ready for this to apply so thats the reason why until now many regulations are putting into cryptocurrency
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

i think the road is still long towards that. because not all countries accept cryptocurrency , only a few of them accept it. this will take a long time until it happens. well maybe the time will come when cryptocurrency is accepted all over the world.
Wulanayu

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I think the world has hooked cryptocurrency for a long time and now cryptocurrency is growing rapidly but currently cryotocurrency is used only for business and short-term investing but the world has not fully used the coins in cryptocurrency as a payment instrument or other things I think it takes decades for the world receive and use cryptocurrency to surface.
The more modern era is the opportunity for digital coins that are victorious because the more modern the world is, I am sure digital coins will become a payment tool that is much interested in the future.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

In my view, crypto currencies will be easier to accept as today's young people perceive and grow with more and more digital stuff around them. This will reflect them from a young age. And someday that can happen.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

The world is always ready for new innovation , just that it is only when it is only used when it is massively adopted. I believe that when crypto goes mainstream and have some dimension of regulation, the adoption would be faster and many people would Start using cryptocurrency
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

I believe that until the world is not ready for new crypto technologies, as there are no good and secure platforms for this and there is no legislative base

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Nilda

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

Yes. It’s about time. Unless that country has other things in mind other than embracing an evolutionary technology. The world is going cashless one nation at a time.

adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

I think that the world of cryptocurrency has not turned red yet, it is the going to be ready to have bright future of its market and thus, the cryptocurrency need to be centralized in market, it also need its stabilization as a huge volatility is observed in crypto market, after all most of the countries still not accepted bitcoin and due to this, it is not abled to be centralized.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

Wether the world is ready or not one thing is certain, bitcoin and other crypto currencies have come to stay. And I strongly advise countries and organisations to accept it fast though I think the world is not yet very ready to replace paper money with crypto currencies
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

there are those who are ready and ready who are not ready. but I'm sure all dunbia will be ready soon. This is always the case with new technology, there are pros and cons
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: