Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6194 times)
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

yes world is ready for crypto currency and bitcoin going to be the worlds most expensive crypto currency within 2022
and in this era without btc world is really nothing bcz btc is future currency.

ready or not ready, it must be ready because the development progresses as it becomes. so whatever happens we must prepare ourselves mentally to accept everything that will happen in the future.

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

I will say the world is ready for crypto because almost everywhere in the world now, there are people who use crypto. Crypto adoption increases each passing day and that tells you how ready people are to embrace the new technology.

Testament28

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

Nowadays, people who have knowledge about cryptocurrencies are gaining numbers. compared way back before cryptocurrency started. We can't say that we are 100% ready for it, but most of us are. Here in my country, many people think of cryptocurrency as a form of scam. But the truth is, they just lack the proper knowledge about it.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:35:05 AM

Yes I think the world is ready for cryptocurrency today lots of people have involvement in crypto this means that the demand of crypto is getting stronger every year especially last year that bitcoin rise and many people noticed this I hope crypto will accept in many countries soon.
Crytocurrency popularity has gone world wide and we can see the evidence that even ordinary people and not only the rich individuals and business establishments have started utilizing it either for trading and/or earning or for online payment and transfers. I believe that the world and the people are now ready, almost everyone have access to the internet which is the basic tool to use crypto and in a bit of time, even children can easily learn this thing. It is just important to teach young people on proper use and not to abuse it to doing illegal things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
splash914

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:48:11 AM

Of course the world is ready. And what is actually getting ready for?
This will only simplify our life ...
Another thing is that there are people who are in every way opposed to this and will try in various possible ways to restrain the flow of crypto currency into the masses
Ssid

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:53:51 AM

I don't think it is ready.
Not everyone out there knows about bitcoin or cryptocurrency I general.
I think the percentage is still low. I would say about 10 or 20% which is not significant.
We need more people to know bitcoin, understand and believe in it. So that more and more countries will accept, then it will be time when the world be ready to have bitcoin used everywhere.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:05:19 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think we first need to educate people what is blockchain and cryptocurrencies coz some people maybe aware about bitcoin but not how it works or no idea about blockchain. Second is that we need scalability and affordable mining fee/transaction fee coz how can we use  crypto for payment if it took 30mins with a fee higher that what you will buy. And third, this maybe a little funny but for third country like mine, we first need to have stable and affordable internet connection and smartphones to be able to use and explore cryptocurrency.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
will not happen for all countries. I also don't think of such things, the important thing is that bitcoin can be used and I can still get a lot of benefits from bitcoin, while bitcoin still has value and can be searched I will continue to follow bitcoin.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:21:26 AM

will not happen for all countries. I also don't think of such things, the important thing is that bitcoin can be used and I can still get a lot of benefits from bitcoin, while bitcoin still has value and can be searched I will continue to follow bitcoin.
I don't think that the world are ready for the cryptocurrency. because if there's negative news about the cryptocurrency. the people are already stressed that can give negative impact. and also, all coyntry are not still accepted or allowed the bitcoin. because the government and banks will having a big problem if they allowed the bitcoin. this is they what think
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

It is not yet ready, though our world is starting to adopt changes like entertaining and welcoming some advanced technology like cryptocurrency, it is not easy to adopt the changes because there are many things that we have to consider.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

Of course, the world is ready, given how many ICO and altcoins appear every day now. The elite and intellectual society is now fully immersed in the digital sphere and the development of technological territories and spaces is progressing with increasing speed.

Cryptoreflector_666

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

I don't think that the world are ready for the cryptocurrency. because if there's negative news about the cryptocurrency. the people are already stressed that can give negative impact. and also, all coyntry are not still accepted or allowed the bitcoin. because the government and banks will having a big problem if they allowed the bitcoin. this is they what think
Negative news appears every day not only in the field of cryptocurrency, but also in absolutely every sphere of life of society. Banks are banning cryptocurrencies just because old generation people cannot understand the technical component of the process. Plus, they are afraid of the fact that all processes are open and transparent.

Cryptoreflector_666

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

There is a possibility, and very large, that bitcoin gives such positive results for those who know how to work with it only because it is now virtually illegal in most cases and most countries. The same situation with weapons and drugs. Just try to draw an analogy and you will be very surprised how much similar in these things.

thinkabout

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:46:36 AM

Not yet now but i believe in near future, the world will accept crypto
ruybanoya

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:48:19 AM

I think it takes a longer time for cryptocurrency to become a payment instrument in many countries.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

Once the crypto currency has emerged and it has become very many to support, then the world is ready for this innovation. However, one should not hope that the decentralized crypto currency will someday replace the existing types of conventional currencies. This will never happen. Decentralized crypto currency can only be used in parallel with national paper money. No state will allow replacing its national money with a decentralized crypto currency. This would be a disaster for the state and for its economy.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

As of now the world is not ready yet for cryptocurrency, there will be more series of discussions about cryptos and the contents on implementing it as legal in every country so it will be in a long run for cryptocurrency to implemented in the world.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

The crypto market is not really stable. Need more time for crypto to improve it. And I think the world is not ready for cryptocurrency. manipulation, price fluctuations of the crypto is too large so in the near future can't replace fiat.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

to make cryptocurrency as a payment instrument in this world, we still need support from the government that is ready to conduct counseling to the wider community
the role of government, is very reliable in every policy regarding cryptocurrency
if the government says no, then cryptocurrency will never be a major currency in the world
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:59:42 AM

Cryptocurrency isn't so mature, although we are already starting to pay bills with BTC and some stores are already accepting BTC, it ain't enough to say the world is ready for crypto. Regulations were already on the way to make changes to all these hurdles. Its just not easy to make people adopt to the changes, there are lot to be develop with blockchain to make it useful for the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: