Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6190 times)
chomli

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

yes but no, it's one of those questions that getting the best answer is a bit difficult
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I believe it is not. As what you have said, only few countries already acknowledge its use. And I believe there are still citizens of this country who does not know or even use cryptocurrency. Enough information and education should be done. Also, as long as there are people who will use it negatively, this will still lead to unacceptance of bitcoin. Unstableness amd opposition of governments will make it difficult for bitcoin, but I hope it will happen.
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

First of all, i think cryptocurrency need time to be accepted by the government and after that i think world will soon ready for cryptocurrency
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:21:48 AM

Of course the world is ready. And what is actually getting ready for?
This will only simplify our life ...
Another thing is that there are people who are in every way opposed to this and will try in various possible ways to restrain the flow of crypto currency into the masses
I think that's a question that has 2 answers. if you ask for an answer in a country that has a majority of advanced, such as United States, of course they are ready with it. What if the respondent is a poor country? of course they are not ready with this, even they cannot access the internet..
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

I think, the world not yet ready, because there are still a lot percentage of population who doesn't know about it. It really need information desimination and needs training or educating people about it. There are lots of poor people in the country who cannot afford to buy even smart phones and how about internets? and for those who lives in remote places. It still needs a lot of time...
Wizardbizari

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?
I don't really think so. The crypto ecosystem, especially its security and reliability, seems to have certain room for improvement; people, both those in charge and ordinary people need to come to grip with everything it takes; the governments need to develop legislative framework for all of it, etc., etc....
As you might understand, there's a lot that has to be done before the world is ready for cryptocurrency.
Yes, it is great; yes, it is very promising, I know that, but it doesn't necessarily mean the entire world is ready to grasp it.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

Will be ready, because the government in each country is currently deepening with cryptocurrency which is currently popular and has become a topic trend in various mass media lately.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

Although today only few countries accepts cryptocurrency but time comes all countries in the world will accept it because of its function. It will not replace fiat but it will be an addition for mode of payment.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

cryptocurrencies is introduce at the beginning as the currency, if you ask us the world ready for cryptucrrencies is depend on the people, are they want to use bitcoin as a currency? if yes i think it will be the good currency and all world can ready with cryptocurrecnies in this world

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

Many people use cryptocurrency and most of them are altcoins and tokens, I think so many people should know how to run it along But learn at the right time
Yes, there are many users of cryptocurrencies because lots of people already know the impact of it through its hightech usage and  they realized that it is a good source of income for making money and also for online mode of payments.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

I think, the world not yet ready, because there are still a lot percentage of population who doesn't know about it. It really need information desimination and needs training or educating people about it,there will be more series of discussions about cryptos and the contents on implementing it as legal in every country so it will be in a long run for cryptocurrency to implemented in the world.It still needs a lot of time.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

I think, the world not yet ready, because there are still a lot percentage of population who doesn't know about it. It really need information desimination and needs training or educating people about it,there will be more series of discussions about cryptos and the contents on implementing it as legal in every country so it will be in a long run for cryptocurrency to implemented in the world.It still needs a lot of time.

Its not becae many people doesnt know cryptocurrency maning world wasn't ready about this because this technology can easily spread out the universe if only the government supports its visions and objectives

We must remember that this is profiteering so anytime people heard about this for sure they will be interested and may adapt to their lives
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

I truly imagine that the majority of the world isn't prepared right now with Cryptocurrency I truly think there is a requirement for promote learning about the innovation or it should be educate in the school, Or if not a specific class would be expected to take up on individuals who might love to additionally know how Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, And Bitcoin truly functions, Because I truly feel that the quantity of individuals that don't know with Cryptocurrency are so much, That is the reason there are so much individuals being trick and are utilizing Cryptocurrency or bitcoin for their own motivations.
stepanova

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

A large part of the world is ready and I am sure others will also get in line. It is so beneficial that people would give own effort in getting prepared for it.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think yes because many countries used crypto currency especially to the bitcoin and ethereum but other countries banned or hates crypto currency because they think this threat to their economic development but somehow many nation develop their system by adding cryptocurrency in their transactions.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 11:06:14 AM by Flor1982

Bitcoin hard to replace the existing fiat currencies clearly shows that the whole world is not ready to accept Bitcoin. There are lot of reasons on why the world is not ready simply because not all people know how to use this digital currencies due to poverty and not all nations have the technologies to support the process which mean it will need to spend more years of developing and waiting before all nations can fully accept the Crypto currencies and poverty is the main reason.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

The issue here is the awareness majority of the population around the globe is not aware of bitcoin they don't even know what is bitcoin how could the world ready of such thing if people itself is don't know how and what bitcoin is.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

The world is getting ready for the crypto currency since it is a now form of economy with the strong net work systems and it is linked with the modern technology.The modern technological know how is not accessible to  about 60 percentage of the global community so it may take few more years to be  accustomed for the entire community .Among the crypto currency  bitcoin is the major one and its markt capital and the daily traded volumes are very high and it is getting popularized world wide for the daily use of the human being.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

The world is starting to be ready for it. But not really ready to use it for daily expenditures like the fiat money. Bitcoin needs the intervention of technology and as well the internet for it to function. Hopefully, in the future, it will be well accepted in many parts of the world.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

I can say that if the world are the ones talking about here we are not ready for the bitcoins and the cryptocurrency because we can just say that we are ready if the majority of the people here in our country will be engaging themselves in this thung but not. So lets just wait for a few more years I am sure we can cope up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: