Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

The world is not ready, Human being by nature are bound to resist  change and this is sure to be repeated for cryptocurrency, globally individual still believe more in the stock and forex platform, sure cryptocurrency is here to cause a revolution, overtime the world will embrace cryptocurrency as it is the new development of this age.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are still on its infant stage. There are various little flaws that are holding us back from using it as a global currency. More development is needed to solve these current problem with the technology. And most people are still illiterate on this section. So we need to spread out the word and what this technology can do to the people. Once they get to know the real benefits, they will be ready to use it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

As knowledge on bitcoin and the whole blockchain technology is on the rise now, I think the world would soon be ready to use cryptocurrencies in their various business transactions. The future looks bright as more people are beginning to embrace the world of crypto.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

I think the world is not ready for cryptocurrency. Because many people has no knowledge about cryptocurency. And as of now cryptocurrency is so risky because of scammers and hackers.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

The world is not ready, Human being by nature are bound to resist  change and this is sure to be repeated for cryptocurrency, globally individual still believe more in the stock and forex platform, sure cryptocurrency is here to cause a revolution, overtime the world will embrace cryptocurrency as it is the new development of this age.
You are right. Most people have not been able to accept this financial-technology development. In addition, some countries in the world also lack cryptocurrency. However, the development of cryptocurrency is quite rapid and provides many benefits for those who are able to adapt to its ecosystem.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

The world is definitely ready for cryptocurrency. Considering the year bitcoin was developed to now, there have been a great advancement in terms on technology and the ways of doing and going about things. Moreover, about 50% of the world population have some knowledge or idea about cryptocurrency....
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

the world is not yet fully ready to accept cryptocurrency, because now many countries have not received Crypto as one of the latest technologies. so I think it needs approval from various countries to be fully accepted in this world.

Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

Just like I picked from the time frame you mentioned, I do think the world will be about fully ready to accept the digital currency in about 10 year's time from now. Before then, alit is still happening to really build on the cryptocurrency reputation globally and strategically on individuals.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
chreez

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

The plan of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is to correct the errors created by Fiat economy not necessarily replacing Fiat because Fiat will always be available but in a smaller supply and mostly in the rural areas
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

In my opinion we will use it in our daily lives as a paper money when they will ready. Nowadays there are a lot of governments which not allow cryptocurrency. We should wait. Maybe in september SEC will ban to cryptocurrency.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Not all people are ready to use cryptocurrency, keep your private key safe is tough task for many people, dealing with volatility required understanding trading etc. I don't think normal people like to deal with this stuff.
chreez

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are still on its infant stage. There are various little flaws that are holding us back from using it as a global currency. More development is needed to solve these current problem with the technology. And most people are still illiterate on this section. So we need to spread out the word and what this technology can do to the people. Once they get to know the real benefits, they will be ready to use it.

You are completely right on this, we shouldn't expect everyone to quickly accept cryptocurrency at the moment, but time will make the great difference
chreez

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

The world is definitely ready for cryptocurrency. Considering the year bitcoin was developed to now, there have been a great advancement in terms on technology and the ways of doing and going about things. Moreover, about 50% of the world population have some knowledge or idea about cryptocurrency....
Surprisingly, most people only know about Bitcoin and not cryptocurrency, I think that's even better for Bitcoin
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

We all are looking for that to be honest, but i think that we are not ready yet, we all still need a few more years to get used to the digital money, and that is not something easy to do
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

The world is getting ready for crypto currency because the crypto currency is formulated with the modern technology including the computer .But out of  the world population only 40 percentage of the people can aware of the modern technology with the computer literacy.The rest of the 60 percentage population for the  above study  a little time consuming and gradually it will be materialized.So very shortly the crypto currency will be taking the leading role to control the global economy.

phieudieu

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

In my case this will not be possible, although crypto brings value and profit to everyone but the world has no control over what it does, so it is absolutely impossible for the world to accept btc. ! Smiley
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

Yes i think the world ready for cryptocurrency now! Many people know about the Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies and many people is using it today. If you know the system the cryptos is more safe. I am sure in near future everyone will start to use cryptos and the paper money will fade away..
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

Countries are not yet ready for bitcoin buddy! As a matter of facts, some nations are banning the use of bitcoin in their economy. There are lot more of bitcoin to prove and a lot of issues to address before it will be accepted worldwide. As of the moment let just focus on bitcoin and other crypto currency as a form of investment.
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

We are ready for cryptocurrency. The world needs the solutions to the limitation of the banking system and physical fiat system. Cryptocurrency is the revolution of the world financial system.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

Seeing the progress of the times today, the World is very ready for cryptocurrency. Because now almost everyone has a smartphone to access crypto.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: