Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6196 times)
billy4u

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

Till the implementation of certain policies, you never know how prepared you are to embrace a change. There are shortcomings in almost all new implementations that causes change. Accepting cryptocurrency and for that matter bitcoin in the world will not be easy but with new globalization and trend of transactions. It is a necessity to embrace bitcoin to facilitate business transactions
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:01:37 AM

Countries are not yet ready for bitcoin buddy! As a matter of facts, some nations are banning the use of bitcoin in their economy. There are lot more of bitcoin to prove and a lot of issues to address before it will be accepted worldwide. As of the moment let just focus on bitcoin and other crypto currency as a form of investment.
I also think that the world is not ready for digital currency, it's just too advance for this time. We still have to understand more this revolutionary technology and improve it. Currently, It has a lot of issues and can be used in different illegal activity so there are still more countries banning it. But I believe, if we continue to use and understand this technology there would be a time where this world will be run with digital currency.

skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:01:53 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
if that happens clearly it will be a new history of the currency and the world economy.
bitcoin helps the world economy, but some countries are still embarrassed to acknowledge this.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

not yet
there are still many who oppose bitcoin because of its ever-changing and worthless value as a valid currency and currency. it is certain that most people who use bitcoin are only as investment assets.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

not yet
there are still many who oppose bitcoin because of its ever-changing and worthless value as a valid currency and currency. it is certain that most people who use bitcoin are only as investment assets.
I feel that not all parties are ready with cryptocurrency. it is proven when so many parties reject this development. but on the other hand, there are people who support this development. well, sooner or later, the world will get used to this, and will receive cryptocurerncy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

I don't think that all countries are ready to use technology from bitcoin, this is still evident from some countries that have not legalized the crypto currency, I think because the country is still thinking about taxes for their own benefit.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

I think the world is ready from the beginning to run this digital currency, all this we can see from the enthusiasm of the world community that supports this digital currency.
Crypto currencies only require adaptation with new technology in the future
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

Maybe. Who knows ?
When they regulate in some way and start say everyone can accept BTC as other Fiat money will be green light ladies and gentleman.
But as for now, there are too uncertain for the future ahead us so it's fuccing hard to predict.

And you already know how people are made: fear and anger to get quick bucks.
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

Yes.. And the world is adopting blockchain and crypto currency faster than any other tech. No tech was ever adopted this fast.. But we still have a long journey to see if the crypto is accepted world wide or not
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think the world is not yet already for the cryptocurrency, why? Let us take a look towards our environment. Even people try to expose themselves in internet - such as using social medias. However, it could be difficult to transfer the knowledge to the person about cryptocurrency since they mean it as  a scam. While some people are afraid of risky investment, it would be difficult to change fiat into cryptos. Thus, it might be the start of crypto  to  introduced in world but it is not enough for us to say that the world is ready for this. It takes decades to initialized this technology - may it be that the new generation will used this stuff in that future.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

I think the world is not ready yet for cryptocurrency , there are still lot of people who do not know or even not familiar of what is cryptocurrency, so as of now the world is not ready to join cryptocurrency because there are a lot of things to be considered when going into cryptos.

lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

I think some countries like Japan is ready for crypto and they support it already. But some countries are not and it needs times.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
Merited by Tamilson (5), crazyphoenix (2)

If we can achieve the mass adoption of bitcoin then it will be a great start and indication that people are ready for this new era of payment. Unfortunately, it won't happen over night as still many are doubtful and fear the volatility of cryptos. We need more awareness to open their minds and can somehow lessen the volatility. However, I believe we can't replace fiat and that will remain a fact, and no need to argue like we can just add cryptos as an alternative payment without replacing fiat, isn't it? Fiat was here before us so it will be hard to eliminate in the circulation.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

Yes, we are !
We already enter digital era as you can see everything will gonna using internet for better mobility transaction.
My government still not accept it because bitcoin still  have advantage that can be use for criminal attempt !

Smiley
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

People that loves bitcoin and cryptocurrency are always ready, besides day by day many people are joining cryptocurrency investment around the world. Employed or unemployed no matter what the life status is, still engaged to enter cryptocurrency investment. Because the popularity now of bitcoin influences many people to join and have invest to earn.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

I don't think we should think about Btc replacing fiat currencies across the world. Btc is already a global currency used almost evry where whether legalised or not and that tells how the world is ready to embrace this new technology.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

I think the world is ready but it will happen gradually. Bitcoin is still in its early stage and not all people are aware about the existence of bitcoin, specially the non-techy people. I believe that bitcoin will be the money of the future.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

The world is not ready for cryptocurrency but crypticcurtency is ready for the world because slot of things has been put in place for the starting
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

It will be wrong to say the whole world is ready for cryptocurrency now because not every country is accepting cryptocurrency presently, but this could come to a time when it be possible and cryptocurrency will be a currency used worldwide.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

People that loves bitcoin and cryptocurrency are always ready, besides day by day many people are joining cryptocurrency investment around the world. Employed or unemployed no matter what the life status is, still engaged to enter cryptocurrency investment. Because the popularity now of bitcoin influences many people to join and have invest to earn.

I think even the worlds are not ready yet for cryptocurrency but there are many people who are now using bitcoin as great source of financial income. We can see that readiness was on the people who loves bitcoin investment even the worlds are un-decided to adapt yet.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: