Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:11:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6196 times)
Loreto Padolina

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

Yeah that's right
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

Although the crypto industry is putting a lot of eeforts in creating more awareness about the concept and benefits of cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain, the general world seems not be ready for it due to the governmental attacks. The time will come where the world will embrace cryptocurrency but not now.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I don't think so, to compare it you have to do more detailed research and research globally especially on poor countries that will be very left behind with modern technology. I agree more if bitcoin will become one of the alternative currencies that are worthy of use in every transaction and trade.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

The world is kind of ready, but many people still misnderstood the concept of bitcoin and many other cryptocurrency. They need to learn its technology.

As far as replacing all the currencies in the world, impossible. Fiat money still has its uses.
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

It will be wrong to say the whole world is ready for cryptocurrency now because not every country is accepting cryptocurrency presently, but this could come to a time when it be possible and cryptocurrency will be a currency used worldwide.

You are probably right. Even though there are a couple of countries now that are into cryptocurrency, it will be a few more years before a lot more finds out about cryptocurrency and its benefits but I firmly believe it will get there.
menoharrison

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

I don't believe so, to compare it you have to do more detailed research and research globally especially on poor countries that will be very left behind with modern technology.
so i think Until all people around the world have a bitcoin wallet, that i can say the world is ready for cryptocurrency. But the problem is, the governments, .
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

I do not think it will take another 3-5 years for more technology and internet to grow!
This time, only the early stages of development it!
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

I think yes the world is ready for crypto. The only problem is will they accept bitcoin. Lot of country banned or illegalize bitcoin for some reason many people has been scam using crypto.
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

the whole world is not ready for cryptocurrency yet because some parts of the world still have issues with internet connectivity and we all know how crypto cannot do almost anything offline. I suggest we develop crypto in the developed countries so that with time the developing countries can also learn from them.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
i think world is not ready yet because theres a lot of people didnt know all about cryptocurrency but i can say after 5 or 10 years maybe people in the wolrd is ready to use this payment system and another job for all people who have a good amount of money .
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

We cannot assess it if the world is prepared for the new age of the digital currencies. So, My answer relies upon the what number of nations as of now acknowledge digital currencies with their control about it. We realize that some nation is attempting their commitment to manage the digital currencies. In any case, I sometimes wish that bitcoin will be one of cash that acknowledges everywhere throughout the world.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

i think it is not ready yet. we know crypto but what about the other people that don't know? they need to know it first. the people need to be educated about crypto first before the world would be ready. bitcoin and other crypto are good but people without knowledge about them they can easily be influence by others. good influence is okay but bad influence is not.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is some ways connected with a secure  blockchain on the internet . It is a digital currency that is free from a third party influence that is no government or central authorities interefere in the transactions .Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity and some countries accepts the decentralized currency .Due to demonetization in  India Bitcoin is growing  since India tried to stop blackmoney they experimented demonetization and encouraged people to transact through digital wallets before India Switzerland had started experimenting with bitcoin distribution.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

Endl

I  think that the world is Very  much ready to accept  cryptocurrencies  as we can see  many friendly countries are now using it. As some of the banks now also recognize and accept Bitcoin deposits and through more on exchanges. But in my opinion Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies  will  be used as it as digital , still can not replace  other currencies . We still need  the local currencies  for exchange. It always been different.  In my understanding, gold , Silveri,  dollars  and  Bitcoin  are all currencies  with different  functions. So local currencies Will still remain as Bitcoin is.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Endl

I  think that the world is Very  much ready to accept  cryptocurrencies  as we can see  many friendly countries are now using it. As some of the banks now also recognize and accept Bitcoin deposits and through more on exchanges. But in my opinion Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies  will  be used as it as digital , still can not replace  other currencies . We still need  the local currencies  for exchange. It always been different.  In my understanding, gold , Silveri,  dollars  and  Bitcoin  are all currencies  with different  functions. So local currencies Will still remain as Bitcoin is.
I think so, the world now is already slowly accepting crypto. I believe that there are few percentage of the people around the world that did not know about crypto and maybe soon they will know it. So then I also believe that the world is really ready for it. We are now living in the modern world and I believe that crypto will become a part of it soon.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

i think it is not ready yet. we know crypto but what about the other people that don't know? they need to know it first. the people need to be educated about crypto first before the world would be ready. bitcoin and other crypto are good but people without knowledge about them they can easily be influence by others. good influence is okay but bad influence is not.

There are still many skeptics about  virtual money or currencies. Cryptocurrency awareness and penetration I think is very low but day after day there are people joining this new technology.We need more information drive, more applications and physical stores that will accept this cryptocurrency and its adaptation will rise significantly.

Open for Campaigns
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

I would say that it is. We have been using digital means of payment and investment for many years now, and since cryptocurrency is similar to those kinds of investments, I can say that the world is ready for it. I think the only reason why many people don't want to embrace and use the market fully is because of its instability and volatility. After all, it's so hard to rely on something that can make you lose your investment and money even if you tried your best to actually be ready for it. I think if that feature and characteristic would be addressed, there would be an out pouring for support for the cryptocurrency market.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

The world is seeing what is going on in the crypto space, and I believe they are getting prepared for a Cryptocurrency world. We have seen some countries giving Crypto a green light. Better days ahead for the community.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

The world is seeing what is going on in the crypto space, and I believe they are getting prepared for a Cryptocurrency world. We have seen some countries giving Crypto a green light. Better days ahead for the community.
The world is not completely ready for accepting cryptocurrency at this moment. Many countries are against the cryptocurrency and consistently taken major action towards it. Those countries need much time to prepare their self for accepting cryptocurrency.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

I don't think you will ever get a clear answer as the question is too broad to discuss. my opinion is, nothing is ready ready for anything, we need to ready the field for any changes to be adopted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: