Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:41:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5774 times)
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

Today you got $ 4 and tomorrow you can get $ 200 as the market is very volatile . This is the beauty of cryptocurrencies, to catch the right wave and make good money on it. My first salary was also small. But it gave me a big boost that you can earn here

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

I remember that day and think I will never forget it because this was a great feeling that can't be compared with anything else. That day I understood that everything is in my hands and I can do more than thought
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

That made me smile for a bit and don't know how to react. You probably don't know what are those challenges and obstacles you will encounter before that $4 of yours turn to over $1000. It might not impossible if the biggest luck embraces your investment or using pure guts and patience, turning that to $1000 is not impossible but will take a year before that happens.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
lovelyababio

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

I felt very elated, even though it wasn't much money, but it made me optimistic about bigger profits in the future
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

my first cash out is 2 years ago and it is an investment with BTC. my friend told me about crypto but i dont have enough knowledge at that time. i just wait for his signal to convert it to fiat and i also gain some profit.  next is token from airdrop and it hype like into the moon i really amazed with crypto at that time that it gives me an capital to start my local business. since then until now i still doing some bounty campaigns to earn some crypto tokens.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

That's actually good. Even if it's small, you could learn from it and make it into thousands of dollars in just a few weeks if you are lucky enough here. Joining bounties would give you more than hundreds of dollars so you should study it well and work hard. Having your first payout really does make you feel happy. I felt the same way as you do and gave me an idea that I could earn some serious cash too if I just study cryptocurrency well. Well here I am. I earned some serious money now and I plan to keep on doing it. Just keep the positive vibe in you even if the market is down sometimes and you'll be wealthy in no time.

I feel very happy in just a few weeks I earn not quite big but it will me in my expenses.. like my sons needs paying bills and also buying some stuffs.. I will put more effort and patience to my next campaigne so that I will earn bigger amount of money or thousand of dollar in the future..
ngoc848

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

When I receive my first payment I felt really happy although it only 5$ but it make I have  believe about this market
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

Starting a bounty by the result was I guess passable. The more you follow the project, then you’ll get the more. Following a signature campaign according to the I’ll get the more
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
This small step take to you closer to you destiny and keep it buddy

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
camho

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

when i had my first payment from bounty i was so happy because i never believe that,,the moment i collect my first paymeent i have to invest in different coin that i know could turn out good after a some time
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

It felt really good. Although it was close to nothing, it was my first money that I earned from cryptocurrencies. The feeling of accomplishment is amazing. With all the patience put into it the reward becomes more valuable and better.
Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

The feeling was unreal because the payment wasn't little. I used it in sorting some bills out and got some few things for my personal use. It felt unreal that I was actually spending virtual currency in real life.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
4$ is not bad even if its just a small amount. you can get more than that if you will just push yourself to find a better campaign. there's a lot of campaign that you can find and I know someday you will find one that will give you a huge one.

cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

The first money I earned was about $ 400. Pretty much a number for a novice like me. I think I need to try harder to earn more income from this market
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

The first money I earned was about $ 400. Pretty much a number for a novice like me. I think I need to try harder to earn more income from this market
for today 400 dollars for crypto currency it really good sum of money as the prices for coins have fallen. If to compare with 2017, then the present time This is a golden moment for the investor.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

My first coins came to me from participating in the airdrop. I was just starting out crypto and for me it was a great achievement, although the amount was tiny. Then I started participating in bounty campaigns, writing articles and my rewards began to grow. But I still rejoice at every token that I earn. I think that I'm not the only one who does the same.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

EXACTLY  I CAN NOT  REMEMBER THE AMOUNT , BUT CAN REMEMBER THE FEELING I  GOT. I FELT AMAZED AND TAKE PARENTS FOR A FOOD. ITS  A GREAT TIME , BY THE WAY ALWAYS BE  PRO IN THIS MARKET
Yes me too when I got my first profit in my investment feels like heaven. We celebrate with my family's  I treat them in restaurants in eat all you can. I am so happy and I continue to invest for continues earning of profit for my future become successful and financially stable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

I don't recall my first installment, it was a considerable measure of time back yet I am anticipating get my most prominent wage from the Btc's changing in the closest time about this cycle. I assume that it will be helpful and gainful move for all of members of cryptomarket here.
Corsor

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

My first impression in my first payment is overwhelming, even though i didnt get much but im proud of it. Because i made money out from my hobby and thinking that its the start of my adventure.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

When I first got paid from the bounty campaign, I felt that the world of cryptocurrency was very good and that I could get a chance to make a profit in this forum as a bounty hunter, it made me excited to work as a side job in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: