Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:07:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5774 times)
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

I am still waiting for my first payment for a bounty campaign.
So far i have not received a payment and that is starting to get frustrating.
If i do not receive any payment in the next few weeks, i will stop bounty hunting.
I am tired of working and getting nothing.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

nothing special about my first payment. the coin from my first bounty is even worth no more than $ 1 and even more painful is the duration of the bounty of more than 3 months.

even so, I still believe the campign bounty is still worth following. I got amazing results for the second project and so on.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

The first time I got my first payment when the crypto currency condition was still relatively stable. I was then paid more than 1500 $. I am very grateful for the results that I achieved because I realized that I was still a beginner in crypto currencies. I use this money to buy equipment that supports my business to do a bounty campaign and also to buy my children's needs. Thankful for all the results that I got, I felt that I got blessings. My first payment made me more enthusiastic that I could get even more profit if I wanted to work hard. I am getting excited but the market situation is not so supportive that I just work on a not too serious bounty campaign. I can only hope that the market will recover soon.

▔▔▔▔▔
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

The feeling after my first payment was incredible that I was paid for my job done. The amount was not big but it motivated me to continue even better and to do even more strict selection of the bounties I participate in.
It will be like feel get paid even though you don't really believe it, it feels like you're surprised. because we know, how easy it is for someone to cheat us on the internet. Honestly after that you would think if this was a new land to get money.
In my first payment with a reward of bounty I feel bless because I know this is already an opportunity for me that it can get money without a capital to invest. It was also surprising at first because the value is depended in market.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

It was great excitement when I got real money after making some buy-sell transactions. Nice experience. A new world was opened for me. And this brought me power and confidence to work hard for better results. And now I have them.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

It was great excitement when I got real money after making some buy-sell transactions. Nice experience. A new world was opened for me. And this brought me power and confidence to work hard for better results. And now I have them.
it is really can be compared as an entrance to the new world. I liked how you said it. I had the same feelings

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

It's really exciting to receive my first payment. A fair income earned through bounty campaign in which I just invested my time on social platforms and that's it.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

It was horrible.

I didn't know anything about crypto and i was sending some of my money to a random letters thing. It was the hardest thing for me to do.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ggeorgeokafor

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

i felt relieved in a way after earning $6.  it inspired me to be more careful in handling my transactions.
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:25:24 PM

I received my first payment via a telcoin bounty worth $2900 . that makes me survive until now because I believe if we pursue the crypto world we can get money from there. do everything according to your passions then you will enjoy doing it.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:50:07 PM

I just received 50usd my first payment to my participated Airdrop campaign back in 2018 and I am really looking forward to make it increase in participating in different bounty campaigns like signature campaign. And I will do my best to get paid for what I worked for the projects that I will choose to participate.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:36:13 AM

When I got my first payment from my bounties work than I was amazed because I got nearly 200 dollars from only one bounty and was a decent earning for me for my first online job.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:45:57 AM

When I got my first payment from my bounties work than I was amazed because I got nearly 200 dollars from only one bounty and was a decent earning for me for my first online job.
of course very happy because it first got results from Bounty's work or other bounty hunters. the results of our hard work and without capital for sure whoever gets it, even though the nominal is not too large, it must be very happy.

Stay optimistic so that you can get good results again, hopefully we can be optimistic and always confident.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:58:03 AM

I have active and joined bounty campaign about last year, maybe more different situation with bounty campaign right now,when first time I joined at wagger campaign and got payment there with higher amount.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:17:00 AM

Its really feels good when got my first payment. Bounties give a chance to make an extra money by promoting a project. But right now, sometimes, i am convert my reward to others altcoin or bitcoin and sometimes i am hold my reward

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:24:17 AM

The first time I followed the bounty was from Edgeless, but because I was new and didn't understand then I didn't input ERC-20 properly because I used coinbase exchange, and this made me not get paid even though it was around $ 120.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:24:39 AM

first payment on crypto is a remarkable achievement. but to continue to be consistent in getting paid is not that easy on the crypto. Moreover, crypto is in the less good phase where many mercenaries who are even quite small or even cannot be sold. good decision of course wait for better results than this time.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:21:18 AM

Its always feel good when you work on something and get paid for it but 4$ seem really low ,is that from airdrop? You should join bounty ,airdrop payments sucks big time

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:25:59 AM

Haven't got paid once ,waiting for that lucky day ,it will feel so great to get paid for the first time ,I can't wait to get paid ,bounties and airdrops have become scary ,you may or may never get paid
Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 06:47:12 AM

I think it is quite almost difficult to earn up to $200 from most Bounties this days. I think this is as a result of the current Red Market that saw the total market cap. drop to 130 Billions. My first Bounty payment was close to $250 as well but that was when market was still in a good shape and to earn up to that now you will have to work hard like participating in almost all the campaigns like the social media, articles/blog, signature and others.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: