Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5774 times)
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:42:48 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
I can't comprehend if you're talking about bounty or airdrop payment.. but of course everyone's first payment is always a good  feeling.. my first payment was from authorship.. and I got 300usd from the bounty campaign
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:48:27 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

On my first bounty I had about 100$ for working for almost two weeks on signature campaign. I was really happy since it was my first payment in cryptocurrency and it was really an easy task. However, doing bounty nowadays is not as easy or lucky as it was before.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:25:30 PM

It's all certainly nice to remember how it was before, but the problem is that now bounty and airdrop companies are significantly different from those that were in the beginning.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:53:08 AM

It's all certainly nice to remember how it was before, but the problem is that now bounty and airdrop companies are significantly different from those that were in the beginning.

Those times, bitcoin and the entire market is rising, so the probability that a coin is being appreciated is big.
When they got listed, we saw that sometimes it has a good start because it's trading above ICO price, so people are tempted to invest hoping to make fast return.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:05:02 AM

When you're new to the world of cryptocurrency and you're a debutant reward, you're a bit reluctant, but after you've got the money for your bounty campaign, things are changing. You want to participate in as many bounty campaigns as possible to make more money. The situation is not so. In the bounty hunt "career" you will also find unpleasant situations when you knock out scam projects. You must be prepared for such periods as well. Many bounty bounty money is earned, unless the projects are a real success.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:11:11 AM

Of course. Is a happiness where the first payment proves that cryptocurrency can indeed provide hope to get as much money as possible. Since then and until now I have remained consistent in gathering crypto as much as possible with the hope that it will benefit far greater than what I have received before from crypto, and certainly have its own belief that cryptocurrency will ultimately be able to provide a better life especially in dealing with financial problems from everyone.
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:33:17 PM

Once i get my first payment on cryptocurrency or my first salary i will be happy ofcourse, I will be happy because my efforts and sacrifices has been rewarded .

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:45:20 PM

That pretty cool even if its small amount of 4$ the feeling is important. I am waiting since 2 months for my first ever payment of temco bounty campaign & hopefully soon I will recieve the payment & I also desperatly want feeling like you. By spending times on the forum I have learned so many things my first campaign in which i have participated was turned out to be scam and I lost my time and energy. Since than I am choosing projects to support wisely & don't be gridy to participate in each and very bounty campaign.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:46:17 PM

The first award was for the signature.  When entering the stock exchange was $ 150.  At the moment it is $ 30.  Such a reality.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:22:58 PM

When I received my first bounty payment I felt really good because before I started hunting bounties I was very broke, having fell for a ponzi scam which took all my money and savings. So I was just looking for a way to make money and pay my bills. The money really made me feel motivated.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:24:55 PM

In April 2018 I received a small amount of money, and since then I have not received anything. It's been too long for me to feel the feeling of getting money from projects that I have participated in, all projects are scam bounty hunters and investors

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:19:23 PM

if I feel happy, especially tokens already have a price even though the token price is cheap. Because for me, even though I got a little as long as it didn't get a scam
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:47:06 AM

if I feel happy, especially tokens already have a price even though the token price is cheap. Because for me, even though I got a little as long as it didn't get a scam
You probably one of the bounty hunters who dump regardless of the price, investors blame you for making the price going dump because when it's already live in trading, ordinary traders will not bid for the ICO price, instead, they will wait until the bounty hunters unload their tokens.
In good market this is acceptable because it will only make a little effect to the market, but in bear times, it's clearly not a bad idea to dump.

But, I am not blaming you for that, I understand that you are in for a reward so you cash out right away, but have you realize you receive less than what you expected?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:56:59 AM

You probably one of the bounty hunters who dump regardless of the price, investors blame you for making the price going dump because when it's already live in trading, ordinary traders will not bid for the ICO price, instead, they will wait until the bounty hunters unload their tokens.
In good market this is acceptable because it will only make a little effect to the market, but in bear times, it's clearly not a bad idea to dump.

But, I am not blaming you for that, I understand that you are in for a reward so you cash out right away, but have you realize you receive less than what you expected?

Do you think the bounty hunters are to blame in the dumps? Alas, this is not so, as a rule, responsibility for the price decline rests entirely on investors who are the first to rush to sell their tokens after entering the stock exchange, pursuing the same goals as the above listed bounty hunters.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:24:38 AM

That feeling is overwhelming, no matter how little you are paid, it's very encouraging and really feels good because it's the first payment for your work done. More like an appreciation and it motivates you to do more and better. I felt real good when I got my first payment, though not much, that's what motivated me till now even though I have been involved in scam projects but I'm not discouraged.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:21:25 PM

For me first payment is awasome, because it will make a positive motivation for me. For nominal it isn't a problem. Because for me the payment are a bonus from the process that I have gone through. And I'm sure not all of us here are already getting the first payment and enjoy the process then we will get what we have to get.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:32:10 PM

It feels great knowing you can really earn from this. At first I'm kinda hesitant about it. I never thought I can earn something from it. When I got my first payment which is 50$, I'm really happy with it even though its a small amount still its something from nothing. Right then I realize that its possible that I can earn more from this given the proper time and strategy.

SeemanLamem

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:37:18 PM

I was extremely glad, in light of my diligent work in a couple of months got results, and obviously I would be increasingly energetic to take an interest in the abundance, yet for the present my eagerness for taking an interest in the abundance has been lost, since all the abundance I followed in March have not given me pay, despite the fact that I realize it happened as a result of the present economic situations.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:59:42 PM

I was extremely excited when I first got paid from cryptocyrrency way back in 2017. I didn't believe in crypto before then but when I tried my luck with my first investment and I got some profit, I have since being a cryptoenthusiast.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:09:40 PM

My first payment way back 2017 was superb and it felt so good. My first payment was equivalent to my 6-month regular salary. Few months from my first payment, I decided to be more active in cryptocurrency. I started to trade and invest. I also enhanced my skills in other field of bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: