Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5774 times)
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

My first payment was "very impressive". 5$, I think. So, I just still wait for rise of my alts, which in most did not be in market.

Agutin

Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

I got my first crypto currency with airpdrop, then I was lucky to participate in the DENT project and in December I sold them for $ 150, I was just shocked that for a couple of reposts I got so much. and since then began to comprehend this market
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

Even mine was the lower than yours. Around 1$+ just profit and that was from the gambling. After that, I explored the trading and even ICO also and made even double to triple figure income. Well we have to just to focus what we do and continue with our 100%

dicaprio

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

After a year spent in crypts, I think that my first investments were so stupid, because I understand that the investments I made earlier can be called only based on usual intuition and greed.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

during my first payment the price was going down so the salary was also not too big, but it made me happy to be happy because with this I could earn myself
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

I do feel blessed and of course very happy when I first receive my payment in doing some task in my spare time.
And of now, I did give my full time in earning more from this forum and I am hoping that I can earn continuously.

I can never forget my first payment which is 200$ and now I am earning more than 1000$ per month.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Feeling very happy. Although I received only $ 5 for the first time, I still felt great when I made my own money. After this, even though I earned more, I still did not have the same emotions as the first
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

when I got the first payment it was very pleasant, but here I can't remember how much I got because it happened very long, what I remember here is only $ 1500 payment from an airdrop Grin

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

Thinking four dollars can turn to thousands of dollars simply because you are in cryptocurrency is been overtly optimistic. You need to realise that the amount of money you pull out as a profit will be proportional to what you put in!

fina13

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

My first payment from the bounty campaign was $550, it was an amazing feeling. You must be optimistic to be able to get more money in the next campaign.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Make payment? Or Get payment? I've made a payment for 2-3 times. It was good and simple. But still we have to make some improvements.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

I doubt you will get thousands and it depends on how much time you are willing to spend! I did 200 bounties and received 75 tokens and I felt real good, when I am receiving, but very dissapointed when I get scammed. I don't really remember my first bounty, I think it was an airdrop and worth nothing

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

My first payment from cryptocurrency activities was very smooth and itch free! I design a website for a crypto firm and was paid fairly and accurately with the escrow we both choose from this forum! I like the fact that I could offer my services seemlessly without physical contact!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

I was very happy when I got my first profit it was $ 200, but I was happy as a child I waited a long time and already started to give up and believe, but now I know that it is necessary to all the time.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

just the same as i felt getting my first salary, it was like, wow, i am actually capable of extracting money from my efforts and therefore i can be independent

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

I joined this forum few months back I have not yet received any payment right now but I feel very good when I will receive payment from it.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

Money is the main meaning of investing in cryptocurrencies. Obviously, cryptocurrencies are very risky, but I think it is possible to earn so much on cryptocurrencies that after you will not need money for the rest of your life.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

Money is the main meaning of investing in cryptocurrencies. Obviously, cryptocurrencies are very risky, but I think it is possible to earn so much on cryptocurrencies that after you will not need money for the rest of your life.
yes, that's the risk of crypto and we have to be ready to get a high income or low. but if we have understood all of them, then we will know between good and not or between potentially high and low pay.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

I felt it very good ,becose from start like many of crypto members i dont think that crypto can work and u can get money from it,but when i exchange my token to crypto and send to my bank account then yes it fell very good Cheesy

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

This feeling is true. When I first stared off, my first $30 was a morale booster, made me know that if i persisted and improved, there could be much more here.

When I got my first payment with btc, I was really excited for the future.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: