Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5765 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

I dont really remember the precise amount of it but I remember it felt good as I realized that it can be done and its not just a myth or an unreachable promised land. It was nothing crazy amount wise, but it was in tens of dollars, which is a decent amount for the standards of our county.  
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

and how do you feel when you get money ?, of course it is beautiful and this is an incredible feeling
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

I felt so excited when I first received my first cryptocurrency payment.  It was my first cryptocurrency after all.  Aside from that, I have a coins that have a real value in money if I sell them to the exchange.  This thought makes me feel more secure in my financial capability aside from having my salary from my day job.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

When I've got my first payment from trading, I was very happy because I know that I can make real money from cryptocurrency and it makes me wants to learn more about trading. But I know it will hard if I not stay focus in trading because there will be a time for the coin to increase and decrease and if I cannot use this then I cannot make any profit. The first payment always attracts us to try to earn more and more payment so we can increase the money we have especially, we have a big list of coins that is ready to help us to gain more money.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

Much or little of the results obtained from the first payment do not make you sorry or discouraged. There are lots of opportunities and also land for you to dig up money. Choose the bounty carefully, there are many surprises that are often shared by the ICO, where the results can be far more than you expected. The key is, never give up to keep learning and trying.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Regardless of the first rewards you receive is certainly very enjoyable. And it's also like I experienced and I'm very grateful for it. And when getting this first payment makes me think that this is my first step to success. And this certainly felt by everyone.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Maybe i am a bit luckier than you i get my first payment from bounty is $200-300 if i remember correctly. It does really feel good not just because of the reward but also my effort that i have put in have returns.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

Im happy already even i got 100$ from bounty campaign, its feels like achievements already the pay for your effort and time. Atleast there's some return from it. But still hopefully to get more $ in the near future.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

Actually I felt as a part of something more, something bigger, the new age of transactions. I am very optimistic about blockchain transactions and Dapps. We just need to wait, it will sure skyrocket.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

That day still appears like just yesterday to me because it was awesome after claiming my first money from crypto. It was then i realize and understood properly the essence of crypto and its investment.

Very pleasant feeling when I received the first payment from the ICO. There was a confidence that it is necessary to continue to work and not all ICO bad and unprofitable. The first payment is always the most awaited.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

It felt great. I got $1000 from my recent bounty campaign participation with a little waiting for a few months. I am glad that the price of that token I got pumped right before Christmas. I got to buy a lot of stuff for myself and I have become a true bounty campaign believer afterwards.

sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

I can't share your joy, I haven't earned. But I am sure that it will happen, just a matter of time I consciously came into this market to earn and not leaving until I make a lot of money.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

Very miluch happy and thankful that i really got the reward im wishing and i made my first reward for my most important matters and im so proud of my self about that moment.,and i beleive that crypto really helps us a lot in terms of financial aspect.

vallydelly

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

When I first started bounty, I never believed it is possible that I could earn money through this means, but when I got my first payment converted it into fiat then to my bank account I feel so happy about it because this is the first online stuff that i have done that have paid me, I have tired a lot of online program but never earned anything from it. In my first payment I got about $120 and that was in article writing.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Congrats, first payment with a small value doesnt matter at all, as long as you are able to make it more, as such its a good indication that you can achieve even small things then make it bigger later on, i remember when i first receive my first payment from bounty, even though it was a small amount but i am determined enough to make it bigger later on, good thing i never give up.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

At the time of my first payment I did not feel joy because I was in debt and I urgently had to give money. Thus, I returned the debts, and after 3 months, the tokens of my bounty soared very much
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

You are talking about the bounty payment right?
Yep, it is really bad. But never give up, 4USD is normal hourly rate in developed countries, so it's not so bad  Cool.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Roll Eyes Yes, the knowledge that you have already paid is good. For a beginner, this is the first stage. If you were $ 1000, of course it would be better. But you are on the right line. Keep working and you can earn.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

That's actually good. Even if it's small, you could learn from it and make it into thousands of dollars in just a few weeks if you are lucky enough here. Joining bounties would give you more than hundreds of dollars so you should study it well and work hard. Having your first payout really does make you feel happy. I felt the same way as you do and gave me an idea that I could earn some serious cash too if I just study cryptocurrency well. Well here I am. I earned some serious money now and I plan to keep on doing it. Just keep the positive vibe in you even if the market is down sometimes and you'll be wealthy in no time.

Yeah, it is great feeling that your hard work was paid off because of the payment that you have been received. We cannot assure the real amount of the payment you will do until the exchange will come but if we are talking about feelings it guarantee the full effort in doing the job and it is being competitive enough to do so.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

The feeling after my first payment was incredible that I was paid for my job done. The amount was not big but it motivated me to continue even better and to do even more strict selection of the bounties I participate in.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: