Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

no one get rich overnight. it needs time and patience and this many people that you said that are disappointed are eager to get rich fast. i been holding my bitcoin but i don't get disappointed because i have a lot of patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

In fact, I think this time is suitable for holding. And I started working in that ratio. Because this market seems to be potential for me this July. So holding on with a little risk, let's see what happens!
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
start saving some fiat cash and wait for the price hits $6,000 to buy some more bitcoin Cheesy
in the meantime, I will try to make some profit by trading my current bitcoin to altcoins
trade with minimum risk Cool try to get quick profit by aiming just 2-3% margin gain

phieudieu

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

In my opinion, in the current market, I will not focus on the trader, but I will look for good projects to invest in it in the long term. Once in, I will set goals for it to take profits. I think it's one of the simplest solutions that works.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

The current market is a bearish one but the bearish market is good for the market to enter A wise invester has to find a suitable support point to enter the market.and he has to wait patiently and hopefully till the market to achieve his projected target It is advisable to monitor the market regularly.If the market is going further down  and if possible the invester can average it.Never do sell it and book lose with a dropping market.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

yes that is true but to me i have to wait till the price comes up because sell now will be a great loose due mostly ethereum and any other altcoin are running very low in the market. i felt so discourage about what is happening now because last year wasn't like this.
Tahamid

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

now crypto market is good time for bye. bitcoin price already sum group, and to tell altercoin price day by day group. bitcoin price must dumping today or tomorrow. ETH is best alter coin in crypto market, its must be dumping. so i think this time is best time for invest crypto market.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

With the current market now I will patiently wait because i do still believe that the market will rise again and we will earn a good income.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Well i have my own resources to live thats why i am confidently waiting for the price hike

So nevertheless i am doing NOTHING this time,i can afford to wait even if this took me long to gain,than lose my long time folio that I've earn harder in many bounties and ico participation
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

I do not think that the situation has changed much relative to what needs to be done now with the current situation in the market. People also buy, sell and invest.
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

all my savings are now in cryptocurrency bitcoin most of them and until he grows neither to sell it nor buy, I will not

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
kumablack

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Same advice goes, buy the freaking dip!. When the markets are down is the best time to accumulate more tokens.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

As of now, I believe that the price is undervalued compared to the actual user base of Bitcoin. However, it is a result of a recent price correction that took place in the first quarter of this year. I am expecting the situation to improve and we will see price momentum soon in the market. No doubt that big whales and institutional investors will try to exploit this opportunity and there is a possibility of price rally similar to that of the last quarter of the last year.
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

The most effective way to earn earn right now is to join bounty programs. Starting from scratch, hodl them until the coin prospers. Good news that bitcoin rises back to the $7000 level currently but with bitcoin's volatility, may still go down.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

there is no reason to be changing strategy because of the market dip. People who have been into crypto for a while know that the prices will most likely recover to new heights.
Awhore

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

Seriously i don't know anymore... with the publicity we had earlier this year, my hopes were high in regards to where crypto  will be by now but the outcome is so disappointing. We keep hearing it has a great potential for the future, well i think the future is NOW!
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

Current market situation is good for buy and hold. Because the price of bitcoin is very low, so use this chance to buy more bitcoins and hold it for future till the price will have tremendous growth. The price will increase soon and it will make their investors happy. Due to current situation many investors are very disappointed and they lost their faith with bitcoin.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

The most effective way to earn earn right now is to join bounty programs. Starting from scratch, hodl them until the coin prospers. Good news that bitcoin rises back to the $7000 level currently but with bitcoin's volatility, may still go down.
Indeed, that's my strategy now, joining bounty programs and holding at the same time. Instead of panic selling, I prefer to hold, because I don't want to lose my capital, and I don't want to lose a lot of profit. So yes, I'll hold instead and wait till the price goes up, and join bounty programs as many as I can.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

in my own preferences, i would rather to keep holding my bitcoin untill i feel the price is normal again. Because, i'm using bitcoin is for long-term investment. And i thought that i would be great if i keep to hold my bitcoin untill the price is reaching its peak.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

I think this is right period to buy bitcoin.i said all my buddy please right now buy many bitcoin.cause now it's value off in the end.I get some coins at a low price and I am very happy.I am destination long term and I am assuredly running to rehash avail.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: