Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38670 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
The value of bitcoin is increasing now. So i think you should invest your money on bitcoin. Also, you can try to split your money in bitcoin and altcoin. Just make sure to the altcoin that you're going to invest to.
split our money into some portofolio actually distributing our risk.holding asset just in coins will be very risk.and it difference if we hold 2 or more coins.one coins maybe loss and another one profit.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
coins that have already lost value 80% better I hold, and of course I will buy some cheap altcoins also bought bitcoin if fall deeper. I believe this is a good situation to buy because I am sure the price will increase in the next year, and I've always believed with crypto.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Maybe at this time, It will be good choices if we choose to buy bitcoin and altcoins because the recent price is still at a low price, and by choosing to buy we also get a bigger amount of coins.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

The value of bitcoin is increasing now. So i think you should invest your money on bitcoin. Also, you can try to split your money in bitcoin and altcoin. Just make sure to the altcoin that you're going to invest to.

Cryptocurrency is the best investment you can have now a days because it has a value that keeps on growing depending on the market's demand and supply.

Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

If you trade with all the capital you have, it will be more risky that you will experience a loss that does not allow the money to return. However, if you only trade in the number of 15% of your total portfolio, then if you have the opportunity to remain present every trade. And if you are smart to manage your finances but still experience losses, then you can still get the overall profit.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

As of the moment we should put a more patience, the best thing we can do is to buy more we should take advantage to buy at the low price while bitcoin is on dip then hold it until it will generate a profit usually bitcoin soars before year end.
EmmyWork

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

"I want to buy Bitcoin.I khow that Altcoin are technologically
more advanced than Bitcoin. However, their broad
integration is hampered by the high market volatility
affected, in particular, by Bitcoin."
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

Have nothing to do than to wait patiently and look at what the market has for us. I hope there will be a stabilization with the market prices in no time though people are down spirited to seeing crypto.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

"Bitcoin is still holding the first slice of what the stock prices are
concerned.That’s why my vote for buy bitcoin.
"
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

"I think this year, we could see market stabilization
and an increase in the price of altcoins in dizzying
heights.So it's time to buy some altcoins."
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

"Bitcoin is still the king of the market and every other crypto
currency. So, I think to buy some bitcoin is better decision."
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

We can't control the dropping down of the market value but we can do something to control our emotions no to panic and just to stay calm while waiting for the right time to sell. I believe that it would take a lot of courage before we gain a good profit that we want and patience is what we've got to achieve it.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

This kind of decline's a very natural thing and this will continue to happen, we don't need to be disappointed and sorry in the end this cryptocurrency will always grow better outperforming the highest price before. Bitcoin is the core of the life of the entire cryptocurrency. You should hold it back at least until the end of 2018 and make a purchase if you have money.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Good side of red market is that we can buy a lot of tokens and coins depending on our desire. Still an advantage for the people who has cpital to invest in some cheaper coins. If only I had the funds I will surely buy some combination of Bitcoin and Altcoins for a much better results of investments. Plummet could be natural in this industry due to volatility but we have to accept the fact that there will be another chance as green market is coming.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

I can say that summer is the time of sales, in my opinion. But autumn and especially winter give hope for new growth. It's sad that when bitcoin is growing, the main crypto currencies stand still, and when bitcoin falls, the other crypto currencies are falling down at a huge speed.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

I do not think that we can influence the market. All that we can  is to wait.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

I hardly regret, that I have not sold the tokens of mine and the time when it's just only begins my favourite token that I have 100k of had a price of $1,100 and now the price is approximately $300 only. Sad

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

I think this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin or altcoin, but if you want to buy altcoins, buy altcoins that have good potential for the future, for example doge, LTC, EOS, ETH, which I mentioned include long-term investments just like bitcoin and hold the coin until the next 5 or 10 years, I am sure that in the future the crypto market will have good potential, because the goal is to make digital coins for online transactions, and the process is very fast with a small fee. I always believe the cryptocurrency will succeed in the future, never panic for the current situation with a falling market. For people who panic over the current situation means they are afraid to fall, not afraid of being tall. Most people buy coins at low prices and sell when they have the advantage, people like that include people who drop market prices, buy at low prices and when the price is high they resell their assets and the coin price will be destroyed. Indirectly they don't want cryptocurrency to advance in the future, just want to get the benefits they get.
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

Its a bit unstable i will wait to see if BTC become stable or start to rise, to make my decision
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

At this current market, I will definitely hold my assets.I will also buy as  much as I can  because it is a very good time to grow your portfolio..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: