Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38670 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

I think we will hold our profits in bitcoin. so that we also will not lose profits by selling low prices, so I am more patient waiting for higher prices in the future.

You will certainly take not so much risks when you hold Bitcoins and not altcoins. Meanwhile, tokens, especially cheap but with good market cap, might bring you more profits.

Yeah, as of this moment market is so cheap and definitely a good opportunity to buy those promising coins that can have a great amount of profit in the future. I believe market will recover soon as time goes by in which this kind of scenario was already proven many years ago.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

I think we will hold our profits in bitcoin. so that we also will not lose profits by selling low prices, so I am more patient waiting for higher prices in the future.

You will certainly take not so much risks when you hold Bitcoins and not altcoins. Meanwhile, tokens, especially cheap but with good market cap, might bring you more profits.

Yeah, as of this moment market is so cheap and definitely a good opportunity to buy those promising coins that can have a great amount of profit in the future. I believe market will recover soon as time goes by in which this kind of scenario was already proven many years ago.

If anyone is in a loss with their previous investment, just don't sell off, rather hold them and buying will be a good option if extra liquid cash is available for more investment. I agree the price is quite low and not sooner but when the market will rebound, the investor will be in profit and might overcome their previous loss as well, if the opportunity is well covered and utilized.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

if and only if i had money right i would surely buy the coins that are undervalued , some with higher risk and some with lower risk and yes i am not going to sell my coins at this time.
dniwe_dna

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

The best way in this situation - buy bitcoin and altcoins. I am sure all cryptocurrency will grow x2 in near future. You can also make an investment portfolio to reduce your risks.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

I have to wait patiently for the coins to become stabilized before i can think of what to do. My spirit cries out when i look at my coins so far but it is all about patience  Embarrassed.
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:11:29 PM

This is opportunity, what I'm currently doing is studying up, reading whitepaper after whitepaper, and put a small amount into anything that I like. I spent the whole night doing this, last night. It's very tedious, and so many steps involved, because you have to sign up for this exchange, and that exchange, transfer here, transfer there. The you have stuff to do in your daily life.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

Current market is absolutely down, hold is the only right decision. But i'm used to hold long term and of course it will bring very big profit. Tbh, a few friends decided to sell ETH when it gone to 300$
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

The best option to choose now is do nothing, really. You don't know, maybe it will be the end of cryptocurrencies era or it will drop to really small price... Risky is really big.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

If you believe in bitcoin's capability to grow in the future better speculate today and wait for more than two years before it goes up to the moon. Market prices are not going well today for some reasons but on top of this, there is still a big chance that it might surpass the All-Time-High last December 2017. That is what we are going to look for in the coming years.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

I think about end with cryptocurrency, because I see I can only lose my money with this market, situation is bad and can be worse... I don't know, what to do.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:17:04 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
Altcoin are more cheaper and accessible to invest,i think i have to find coins that has great potential to grow and hold it and wait for the perfect time to harvest.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

In the current situation of the market, the only choice we have to hold the coins instead of panic selling you will not make any profit. Don't panic for small dumps and jumps just hold it for the long term in order to make some decent profits. Always stay strong when the market is kept going down and this improve your ability instead of dumping.
Haji Rambo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

invest when the price drops this opportunity for small fish and sell when the price rises it is also a chance to be 🎏 big

[code
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATION[/u (https://goo.gl/5senP6)
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Ane berpikir sejauh harga lagi turun sebaik nya di beli Jampang jampang harga naik ataupun meningkat bisa ane jual untuk mendapatkan saldo yg lebih memadai.. jangan pernah agan panik pergunakan waktu yang lagi berpihak kepada si kantong tipis.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Of course buy bitcoin is the best thing to do now, now is the time to avail any one of us because of a low cost of price value then its up to us if we do invest in long term or wait for a good price value.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

I just think positively and do what I have to do, the most important thing in the current condition is to avoid every risk and take a little profit whether it is buying bitcoin or altcoin, even though it is very difficult when conditions are bad but I'm sure the opportunity is always there. Most of the users complained about the crypto market crashing, but when I saw the user it turned out that most were newbies who might be new to the crypto market so I suggested not to be too panicked in dealing with falling market conditions.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

I believe that at the moment it is better to buy bitcoin, because this way you invest directly in the technology bypassing the risks to go into a deep drawdown on other coins
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

There are many options which we can now do, sell everything and get out of this business or buy more and wait for the market to recover, or just keep your savings that you already have and wait. Everything depends from the person goals and experience, his outlook and what he wants to achieve. At the moment, I'm just waiting for the market to recover.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

Buying altcoin of course because some of the altcoins in the market move faster like ethereum and BCH. Aside  from that those altcoins are good in short period of time when you think of not holding altcoins for a long term investment. Thus, after earning on altcoins you can trade it with BTC right after.
eneifed

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

I am waiting for the market to recover. Will cash out some of the coins and leave the rest untouched for 4-5 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: