Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

All is red and all alts are dropped in this current situation I HODL all my assets until market recover again cause if I will panic selling in this scenario maybe I'll regret before year ends cause I believe that we will have a bull run and the whales will enter in unexpected time.
  Yeah it is not good to sell your bitcoin as the market is on ride to get higher, time is passing and bitcoin is being popular and high in price, I think we should hold for some more time so it will end up giving us huge amount of money as profit, crypto currency has been using since long to get profit bit now people are saving it to have better future as well, so I am holding now market has started to increase the price.

Still market is not in bull run but it is still in bearish and we can see some 5 to 10% of selling pressure in coming days. As this bull run in altcoin market is temporary and it will be back down as soon as the traders start to take profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

If you look at the status of the market today, you will be sad about it. Many are waiting to what will happen next. Some are very negative, some are quiet. 

I think monitoring the market and having patience are the best things to do as you know. As I see the price of bitcoin to 6k which is 8k before it's better to hold our coins and for the right time.
The best thing to do is hold our coins and wait again to recover. If you have extra money, it's good to buy a few coins and wait for the market to recover.
ordato

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

So far I have decided to observe for a while how the whole situation with him will change
sigam batat

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

The current market is very cheap maybe if I choose a few coins I will hold back to sell it because it will only make us lose by releasing the coins we have marketed this cheap
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:50 PM

My current strategy is to wait until we went down to the bottom, and then I will try to buy my favourite cryptocurrencies on the lowest price position they can achieve.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

I bought ethereum but now I'm thinking about buying bitcoin.At such a low price is the best option.Who is waiting for another price reduction for the subsequent purchase then you have to hurry.The bottom has already passed.Now only growth

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Maybe I will save coins or tokens that I have right now because the market is falling again so that we lose if we sell tokens or coins that we have today, we better be patient for the right moment

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:55:21 AM

Personally, what I am doing right now is hold my coins patiently. I have some Bitcoins and a few alt coins, with the current market, I think my best option os to really wait for the time, I still have a strong belief in my coins most especially Bitcoins, it can recover and I know it will. So by that time, I will be able to sell my coins on a much higher price for profit.

Same happen with me. I am better keep holding my coin and token because market movement looks not stable and can not predicted. I am beleive market will recovery and growing again but it need time longer

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:03:18 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
I think it is good to buy the bitcoin and those potential altcoins on which having a big chance to pump its value in the future and also those cryptocurrency are going to be adopted in the future. But, before investing do some research first so that we didn't resulting to regret but always holding it whatever happens because we believe that someday it will be going up again because of its good project that everyone can be used.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:47:50 AM

With the current state of the market when most coins are now in the early stages of recovering from massive falls, one smart move to pick is to stay calm and wait patiently for the market to rise. Also, there is the opportunity to buy more promising and valuable coins at cheap prices.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:49:52 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
On this current crypto market movement,i prefer to buy more bitcoins and also some altcoins,i will trade it and also hodling especially more bitcoins for a long term. Because,i  still believe that market will recover before this year ends.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

Personally, what I am doing right now is hold my coins patiently. I have some Bitcoins and a few alt coins, with the current market, I think my best option os to really wait for the time, I still have a strong belief in my coins most especially Bitcoins, it can recover and I know it will. So by that time, I will be able to sell my coins on a much higher price for profit.

Same happen with me. I am better keep holding my coin and token because market movement looks not stable and can not predicted. I am beleive market will recovery and growing again but it need time longer

Hodl my coin that has potential to become big when the market is stable and I think bullrun is coming soon so we need a lot of patience now. Its been a long ride of downtrend in these past 9 months already and I see a glimpse of hope in 3months that coming. Just hodl our horses and it will run wild soon. Panicking is not helping for us and if you think cutloss right now is a good thing maybe you can think again.
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

I think it's a good idea to invest in Bitcoin at the moment, later when bitcoin prices are stable, you will get profit from it. that is what I thought.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

I think it is good to buy the bitcoin and those potential altcoins on which having a big chance to pump its value in the future and also those cryptocurrency are going to be adopted in the future. But, before investing do some research first so that we didn't resulting to regret but always holding it whatever happens because we believe that someday it will be going up again because of its good project that everyone can be used.

Its good time for buying potential altcoin. Most coin including bitcoin drop the price more than 70% and when market recovery, if we buying with current price, we will gain big profits. Good project with working product will not dying in market because investor must be looking at that coin/token

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Get to the bottom and hold coins. This action would be most appropriate. The only problem is how do we know it is the bottom. Maybe I think experience will be most crucial at this point in time. It is really hard but I think most of the veteran investors know this.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

I think that I will buy some coins that I planned to purchase and will keep until the market is restored
icotoko

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

buy and hold my decision in this situation
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

I read the branch to the end and I hear practically the same thing "Buy now and hold". Perhaps I will agree with this opinion, only I will buy a little later, when there will be another squeeze down, about 5800-5500$.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Mostly people fail their investments and main reason behind their failure is once the price start losing down they totally turn their behavior out. They start losing their hearts and their trust on coin start destructing. That is the time when you become panicked and these emotions take control over your mind. I can only be patient waiting for the price to rise and buy little by little to keep looking for profit when prices go down the important thing is not to be panic selling because it can be very detrimental buy and hold is the best way to make a profit.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

selling our coins today , make  us suffering lose very much, moreover in bloody market like current market.hodling is best choice for us and wait till all cryptocurrency recoverd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: