Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
daoquanghuan (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

when compared to last June, the current market situation is better. I think it's the right time to buy altcoins. later when bitcoin prices are stable, the chances of altcoins will increase, and of course get profits  Wink

spcae to rent
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

what I will do now is to hold back the cryptocurrency assets that I have. Cryptocurrency market conditions will always be like this "Fluctuating" Our job is to analyze the right time to buy and the right time to sell.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

I vote for buy Bitcoin.  It's the first mover.  You don't want to be in alts as the market turns because Bitcoin always leaves the station first.  I'm finishing off my Bitcoin purchases this week.  I think we are near the low. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

I'm going to be holding for now. It's also a good time to buy if you haven't already. I still anticipate the price to go above $10k for the year.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

if you are an investor for some alts then you should do HODL as the market cannot stay decline for a long time. it will a time for the market to rise. just wait and patience. but if you a new and want to invest then I suggest to wait for a more news to make sure of the market direction. just to find a right time to buy low. i generally recommend to buy some coin/token and do HODL
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

In this matter everyone having the same opinion. I also think so, I want to be up-to-date with the current situation and want to invest some more in btc. Therefore whenever right time comes I can take the benefits from my trade. And it is also the best way of making money.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

For now, the price is stable below $ 7,000, but there is no indication that it will rise above that level.
positive news[1] will effect in the long-term, as most investors will not buy Bitcoin for coffee or digital products.*we may see its effect after November*

- I expect a stability period at $ 6,000 or $ 7,000. So buying now is not a bad idea.
  - The price may return to $ 5000 or rise to $ 8000 if any positive news occurs.
If you want a short-term investment, I do not expect the price to go up so wildly soon.

[1] NYSE Operator Announces New Global Digital Assets Platform, Plans Bitcoin Futures Launch

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

This is the best time to buy the bitcoins and other crypto currencies since the price dumped a bit maybe we will have another spikes in the end of the year that is always happening and also the ETF speculation will add more spikes to that,

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
frankforty

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:35 AM

I will buy Good altcoins because all altcoins are very deep and sure in upcoming few months we will get good profit my investment is divided in 60-40 percent Ratio 60 in altcoins for long term Hold and 40 in bitcoins For Short, Middle & Long term i will trade according to market situation if we compare last year August price of bitcoin than now is in good situation. because any currency can't stay always on its top price.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

I expect a decrease in the price of bitcoins to $ 5000 and then I will actively buy it. At the moment I'm just watching the market
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

i will continue doing what i always do during dips or down times like these. i try choosing the bottom of the dip and start buying bitcoin there at a discount. for example right now $7000 is a good buy price for me but also i have placed buy orders at lower prices such as $6800 and $6500 although i have no faith in them being filled ever.

and also at the same time i am trading shitcoins with small prices that get pumped from time to time.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

As to the current market price we have now regarding Bitcoin, I will continuously keep holding my Bitcoins in my wallet and wait for the perfect time though every time is the right time to buy and sell your Bitcoins. I know that it is temporary the market price is on its downfall because sooner or later it will rise up again that will make again noise here in the crypto world.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

not "many", only those newbies who were expecting to become rich overnight with bitcoin are no disappointed in the market because price didn't go up 100% per week! others are mostly happy about the current market because the current bitcoin price is a good place to buy for those who were left behind last year and couldn't buy as much bitcoin as they hoped for.

as for altcoins it is the bubble bursting which is still going on and unless you are an experienced altcoin trader I would suggest staying away from them for now.

Only Bitcoin
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

As for me, this is my cryptocurrency buying time. I have told all my friends the same but it takes a wise person to know that buying now will pay off eventually. Now I get some coins at a ridiculously low price and I am very happy. I am targeting long term and I am surely going to make profit.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

I expect a decrease in the price of bitcoins to $ 5000 and then I will actively buy it. At the moment I'm just watching the market

If you want to make a money from trading then don't wait for any specific target to buy or sell because many times we may go near to that target and before hitting prices may take U turn. So if you want to invest then start buying in small amounts whenever prices fall. If not, we may just watch prices going up and down but never really do any trades. I don't think prices may go back to 5K this time unless very bad news comes out about bitcoin or crypto markets.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

As for me, this is my cryptocurrency buying time. I have told all my friends the same but it takes a wise person to know that buying now will pay off eventually. Now I get some coins at a ridiculously low price and I am very happy. I am targeting long term and I am surely going to make profit.

The problem is the market can never go to the previous hights. If the price were on some level in the past doesn't mean it should go back to that level
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

of course it's time to buy some strongest altcoin because most of them are falling down/cheap (LKS/NEO/EOS/ETH... etc)
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

I think that first I will enter it and learn the basics, later I will buy btc and ether when the price is good for me and later I will trade either every day or leave them for the long-term hold

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

If you have Bought Bitcoin when the price was 8k+ you should not always visit the market nowadays rather find something that will let you forget it. because seeing the market right now is getting us frustrated and exhausted. better not to focus on it and live it until it recover someday.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66
  Print  

Jump to: