Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38670 times)
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

I will invest bitcoin and buy bitcoin when prices go down and save it first, because someday bitcoin will be needed and the price will rise, so one day I sell I will get a profit.
VaryTime

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

I will choose to buy bitcoin with all of my money. To what I know, this is the best time to buy bitcoin with low price
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

I'm used to analyzing lots of coins every day, but they all look the same for now because they have a downtrend, but I still analyze 5 different coins every day, many of them have improved because the road map works very well.

I like the trading competition for every exchanger who will register the coins that I monitor. there is an attractive reward to reduce our panic because market conditions are still likely to fall.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

No doubt rate value is quite low in market these days but soon there will be increase also. There is no need to sell bitcoin in panic. One should keep patience and wait for the economy to become a little bit more stable. Being impatient can make the whole market scenario more weak. So just go with the flow.
Aside from waiting, if you have excess fiat they you can but bitcoin and altcoins. There is no doubt that time will come the market will rise again and prove that it.is not a bubble. Then we can take this opportunity to purchase more coins, and when the time comes that it will be okay then it is the time where you can get profit.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
As to what the current market has right now, having a wise mind is very important or else you wouldn't be able to make money from crypto anymore. In my case, I am investing more and buying a lot of potential altcoins to hold up until the future to make plenty of money from it. Selling is not advisable right now since the value is so low you would only regret selling right now.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

According to the current market conditions, if you need to comment on the most sensible action that can be done nowadays I think buying transactions. As a result of the fact that we are in the period of the bearish period, the price regressed to the bottom points and this has been a good advantage for new investments. Considering the low price levels, the intense selling pressure on many cryptocurrencies, we can say that today there is a full buying opportunity and this opportunity will provide us with good feedbacks in the future. It is also a lucrative option to evaluate the price fluctuations in today's market conditions with short-term buy-sell transactions.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

Nothing can I do with the market nowadays. The market is getting to a stabilization since most of the coins are lighted green and it has been a smile to have your coins being shooted up.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

You can play with shorts if you are good with technical analysis. Else, just stick to hodl. Buy at the present price and build your portfolio with potential coins. Then, forget it till year end. I expect a good ROI by year end.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

I think the market is showing signs of recovery and by the end of 2018 I will spend some of my money to buy bitcoin although I do not expect it to be as profitable as last year, but I think it will bring a small impact to the market better
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

first i save my own currency. if have my ability and capital then buy more btc and hold some day.when market prices increase again i will sale.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

It is good time for investing but which one. If you already have coins and trust the project, hold your coins. If you don't know so much about crypto currency market, you better consider to buy BTC or ETH.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Currently, I am holding almost all of my cryptocurrencies, because the actual market situation isn't encouraging me (and many other crypto traders) to sell with this low rates. So I prefer holding and buying more BTC and ETH actually because the prices nowadays aren't high. In the future, I will consider selling some coins if the price goes up highly.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

It is good time for investing but which one. If you already have coins and trust the project, hold your coins. If you don't know so much about crypto currency market, you better consider to buy BTC or ETH.
Off course i will continue to buy a lot of coins that have a great potential to grow it's value and i will not also stop holding all of my coins, and in this current market situation i will really focus and stay calm so i can able to make a good decision.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

Keep monitoring of the value of coin i have and keep on holding it until the market will turn to green again because i believed that it will recover and will vrings more income before this year was end. Also if i have chance to buy coin atvlower value i did too because i want to spread out my capital into multiple coin to lessen the risk of my investment.

you'd better buy now, as the trend is again on hike pattern which is $6000, these ups and downs are part of the bitcoin system as it is volatile in nature, not to mention the factors that affect the price today, i think positive news and the growing popularity of bitcoin in the world today is why we are on a pump on the current market price, i hope nobody will sell right away until the price hits atleast $10000.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

IMO, the best thing to do under the current market conditions would be to convert some of your less promising and over-priced altcoins (such as XRP and ETH) to Bitcoin. And I would stay away from the ICOs like plague, no matter how promising they are.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

You can play with shorts if you are good with technical analysis. Else, just stick to hodl. Buy at the present price and build your portfolio with potential coins. Then, forget it till year end. I expect a good ROI by year end.

Thats right, you can do a short term but it's a little risky? You only need to do research and analysis like that in the past few days
the price has been spinning around $6300-$6700 and you can take advantage of that spinning price changes to your profit..
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

Sell the coin in this dip is really a bad idea. My strategy right now is to do day trading cause seems market going up and down really fast. I do think i will hold the coins in end on october cause bakkt will soon launch and i hope it bring good thing and make market recover.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Limsam

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

I will not do anything but holding. For me, keep holding is the best action at the moment
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

The market is looking better and better.
6k support has been holding very well. I do not think it will be broken any time soon. So i will buy up and keep buying hoping the price will go up.
In fact, i believe it can only go up from now.
Kimahrironso

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

I will still keep my decision. I will buy bitcoin and altcoins at this time.
For me, this market will continue to grow in the future.
Why are people looking at low BTC prices and altcoins?
Why when the price of BTC and low altcoins, people feel frustrated?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: