Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:09:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2840 times)
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

if you look at the online.io project then you will be amazed, the project has a good concept and managed to raise $ 50M from ico
But they have reached hard-cap right? So now it is impossible to get some tokens right? Maybe after exchange listing...

Jammypoe

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

Epiktoken is another good campaign. You can search it up and see the massive tokens alloted to each campaign. It is definitely turning huge and going to be a success.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Eloncity team does not stand still, they develop their company and try to engage smart and talented employees from all over the world. This project looks like very reliable and promising. I recommend! https://eloncity.io/
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

You can think that you know everything about earnings on the Internet, but you are very mistaken. I'll show you one project. Use it! P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Epiktoken is another good campaign. You can search it up and see the massive tokens alloted to each campaign. It is definitely turning huge and going to be a success.
today there are quite a lot of companies that seem very promising, but as a result of no development. The fact is that the problem is not only in a possible bad team, but also in the real capabilities of the crypto-currency market.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
Your picks are good but it appears that you are missing some good project which are nice to invest on . projects like TRAXIA (TMT)
and  SportFix. This are additional projects worth investors attention.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

I personally think Golem and IOTA is most promising projects in terms of performance of this year. Best part about IOTA is it supports free micropayment transaction and by using Golem user can sublet computer power for free for doing several computational tasks.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

I also would like to suggest Ravencoin to follow due to their some good features. The ICO lowers the chances of the entrance of fickle investors who wants to make quick profit here. Again their pre-mining process is very transparent and practically issued.
EmmyWork

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

Ravencoin can be a good try for 2018 as promising project. It is an open  source and free platform that allows the user to be in touch with one another through a protected messaging channel.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

I think you really should look on to SKYFCHAIN and Crypt assist. Maybe after analyzing them you have to make changes in your chosen list.  I think you really should look on to SKYFCHAIN and Crypt assist. Maybe after analyzing them you have to make changes in your chosen list. 
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:16 AM

Did you have a look on IOTA? If you don’t then it is high time you should check this out. It seems really promising to me. I prefer to add this on the list you have made. 
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

I do not know the project you mentioned, I do not have information about it, I think, I will add a monvid in my ICO list, a very good monvid project, Paygine is also a very good project, I will also advise you to follow the deep aero or kepler.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

I think you are missing Cryptassist and bitdepositary. Try looking for those ICO's on your free time. For bitdepositary, the CEO is really active on giving updates on participants, both on ICO and bounty. While on crptassist, they are really proud of the tokens they have sold so that other investors will be entice to buy their token as well. A good strategy and a great bounty to join into.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

If you look at the whitepaper, there are lots of good projects. But the results of good or bad projects are only seen from the achievements and the final results of each ICO.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

EOS a great project to watch in 2018 as my personal opinion. This platform is based on blockchain and it provides smart contracts with good speed and scalability. Here transaction fees is also free.
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

I think Ontology($ONT) is a promising project of this year and people can follow it. Basically it is quite similar like NEO a duel token system. This projects aims to work with vast sectors including health care, insurance, govt. and so on.
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:36:40 AM

I will always pray to continuing seeing a promising project like local coin swap (lcs), I made a huge amount of money there, If I could do like ten of this project in a year, with no time I could be a millionaire
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

have you seen the project from CryptAssist? this project is very good. You can also see projects from SKYFChain. I think this is also a very good project.

LOL.. Realy??? Win a Tesla Roaster...
Sorry.. but I don't think this project is a winner..
Als I don't think SKYFchain is a good project for blockchain.. The project looks nice but they don't need to raise millions..

No Signature right now...
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

Ooh guyss... I think you are losing money in this crypto space..  Huh

- Don't think the NEXT DRONE ICO will make you rich.
- Crypt assist - They give away a Telsa Huh

The only good projects mentions here are EOS en ONT.. (maybe IOTA)
Good luck anyway!

No Signature right now...
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

I think it's almost impossible to enter the Hashgraph.It's a project shrouded in mystery.Perhaps after the sale of large investors-will buy and the rest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: