Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2842 times)
Godparticles

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

I won't invest in some new projects this year because most projects don't have good technology. And the market is still at a low point, I think some of the top cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency will be a better choice because they are less risky.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

If it's good to look, then there are really good projects that will make a good profit in the future. One of these projects, whose signature I wear, namely https://www.alfaenzo.io/. Take a closer look, please, more attentively to this project and in the future you will not regret it!
alister.kain

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

There were so many projects but I don't think that they were really worth for investing because the part of their loss is too high and I am really sad about this fact, hope we'll have any other projects with higher profitabilities and indexes in future. I believe in this so much.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Yeaaah we are waiting for a good project this year  Wink
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

There are flows of good advise in this forum on how to consider good ico projects..you might want to search for it here..
Just keep in mind that a good project is transparent and has active group of community. Chrck the whitepaper snd roadmap..theres should be plenty of pages of it..
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Eloncity Progressive project, a strong team and a serious strategy to achieve the set goals, this is about the project. It's nice to be a part of it, join and invest! https://eloncity.io/
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

There are quite a few good projects so far this year. My takes will be
Arcblock
Matrix
Pchain
Sparkster.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

While 2018 have brought mixed results to crypto investors, it has been a blessing to ICOs as they have raised so much funds. Too projects that are worth looking into are Sidera, Sparkster, and Vite. When the bulls pick up the race in the market, you can only imagine the massive profits you would make.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

You are not missing any project, because there are NO good projects this month. Only some of the future ones or the ongoing like Safinus could provide results.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

take a look to PRiVCY, it's a really nice project. Currently on week 13 of Aidrop (20 weeks total) and they are releasing the whitepaper soon (this friday).
this could be the last good moment to jump in at a really good price.
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

I am glad to see honest information on the project Safinus. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish you good luck and I follow news. https://www.safinus.com/
mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

I also want to add another promising cryptoproject, the registration in the white list is now open, but there you need to pass the test, and only after it passes you can pass the KYC, this project Blockcloud.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

Hey, thank you for your suggesting, guess i need to do some research about those projects.
If you have some time, look at the ChromaWay project. I think it is worth to invest some.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

Eloncity One of the most promising projects of 2018. Looking at the contingent of project team I believe in the success of the project! Do not miss the opportunity here, especially now just the start of a great trip! This is a great concept and very good team! I wish you great success! details at https://eloncity.io/
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

i will add on this my campaign participation.

GCOX

some more good ICO and project this year...
like:
MDL
cASPER
CST
Cryptopolice
redcab
and many more.

we just need to be observant and study them.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

Nowadays ICO projects are rampant, there are quite a number of good projects and there are too many fraudulent projects, so I think the market will never stop the project, just you diligently learn how Analyze the potential project

vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

Eloncity An attractive project for long term investments! Together, with transparency and predictable growth - all of this brings confidence in the success of the project! Definitely worth joining! https://eloncity.io/
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

Hmm. Tbh. The only ones I have a good feeling about are the ones that have progressed greatly with their product/vision already, but are simply waiting for better times due to market conditions. I am afraid however, that even when things pick up again that people aren't as eager to get into ICO's as they used to. There is a chance that people will have forgotten about the bearish times quickly as soon as things turn bullish again...but the times that every ICO went x10 easily seem to be over.

I am now invested in a few projects that have a good product, good team, good metrics and pretty good future outlook, but still I think it may take a long time for those investments to be profitable....
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

Well For me Trustedcars is a good choice it is already implemented in Germany it changes car dealership into mobility provider , they are running their token sale as of now to fund its decentalized blockchain that will benefited both Project , Partners and Users to have a better security , low services fees , reliable data management and no long term contracts !
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

The good project for me is GIgtricks you can check it on their website it has a good developer and great team too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: