Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:41:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2840 times)
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

I have several projects that I follow and I want to invest:
Elixxir (Blockchain) The decentralized dream, realized. Speed privacy and security on a global scale.
MultiVAC (Blockchain) MultiVAC, a high-throughput and flexible blockchain platform based on trusted sharding computing.
AERGO is a 4th generation — enterprise ready — blockchain protocol combined with an IT platform that uses advanced technologies.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

Try TAU coin it’s very promising and have a very good whitepaper. It’s really working fast and real hot. Don’t miss it. It has a very good team and well deserving of your investment and time. Its a growing community you should not miss.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

There are many projects now and in my opinion it depends on us who are looking for and investing. if we are observant and careful, we will certainly get a good and quality project
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

I know there are lots of god projects this year that were already concluded and for the active ones, I think DESICO is one of the good project this year which will eventually end ICO scams and will protect investors from wasting their money from ruthless cyber criminals.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Without going into too much detail there are many beautiful projects in the pipeline but many of them do not leave due to market conditions. It is a moment of waiting.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Without going into too much detail there are many beautiful projects in the pipeline but many of them do not leave due to market conditions. It is a moment of waiting.

I completely agree. There are quite worthy projects, but the market is so unfavorable that it is tantamount to suicide.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Here are a few projects. This is exactly the top:
Newton Project (Blockchain Service) Decentralized infrastructure of protocol-based economy.
nOS (Blockchain Service) - is the Virtual Operating System for a new, transparent internet. Powered by the NEO Smart Economy.
Metabase Network. A Scalable Blockchain For Building Dapps.
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

I also like Horizen project (former Zencash). The team is very active and recently they were the first to launch a possible solution, already implemented to stop 51% attacks from potencial scammers.
The project is not only a cryptocurrency but a platform for media and data protection as well.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

There are many good projects under the telegram bounty group manage like amazix, bountyhive, Bountycloud support, Maxx bounty, Btcltcdigger, Sinatrra12 and many other bounty managers in the thread the only thing is choose among the best campaign make some research coin for this year 2018.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

Most of promising projects had turned into fake projects, because teams realised that it would be much profitable to lie to investors than to develop the project.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

You can look at this uranium project, which is a project from Singapore that aims to harness the power of surplus power from computers in the world. You can look through the details here, I heard they are going to the fork or token sale
https://medium.com/uraners/uranus-a-uber-and-airbnb-like-platform-in-computing-resources-world-fe15c4bebcd3
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

Many project had postponed ICO, some even decided to attract all the funds in other ways, which shows that there is no support in modern terms.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

I was very surprised by the Arround project, one of the major investors estimated the potential of the project and invested $ 19 million.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

I was very surprised by the Arround project, one of the major investors estimated the potential of the project and invested $ 19 million.
Sure, in just one day they increased 25 million $ when a company invested 19 million $ in their project. I am very happy to see this and am sure the arround project will be resounding

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

Sure, in just one day they increased 25 million $ when a company invested 19 million $ in their project. I am very happy to see this and am sure the arround project will be resounding

It's good to hear some good news about good project so that in my part I can help spread the good folks and it brings motivation to my self to believe that still crypto is not a breading ground of scamming, still we have a better future with crypto.

futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

For example, Countinghouse is a great project that took place in the first half of 2018. After the release of tokens on the stock exchange their price grew at a good pace. The demand for the product and properly developed marketing gave an excellent result. Anyone who says that there are no good ISOs damages the whole crypto space.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

A lot.
But some of them are not going well because the current market condition won't lure any investors to invest in ICO
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

There are such dummy projects for this year and lot of them is already scam but until now im still joining different ico atleast I can earn some extra money of it.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

There are many projects now and in my opinion it depends on us who are looking for and investing. if we are observant and careful, we will certainly get a good and quality project
Quality projects are a lot more scarce than what you think, there are many projects coming out every day and most of them are going to fail before they collect a single dollar, at this point the situation is so bad in the market of icos that I will not recommend to anyone to invest in them at the moment because there is a very high probability that you will never see again any money that you invest in them.
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

I think you should add ice chain to the list of good projects this year. because I'm sure this project will provide big profits.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: