Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2832 times)
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

good project? for now it seems like nothing. it's difficult to find a good project that can make a profit. my advice for the time being is better not to invest ico.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

This year there were a lot of promising projects in various fields. for me the best are PundiX, Ripple and I expect them to become much more popular
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

I believe that there are many sucessful project, but I do not think that many of them will be able to make it to the market as the big players, but time will show was I right or not.
BitcoinCazh

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

i think now athero is good project, athero is a new era of Cryptofinance for the Internet 3.0, blockchain environment = Internet of  Blockchains. but you can see whitepapers athero first and all about project to make you sure, link in my signature

bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

So far i have seen only quarkchain (i dont know its recent performances) these year showing some good performances. i read in somewhere that %80 percent (i think more) projects are scams in 2018.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Not at all! I like only quarckchain, pchain, flogmall and local coins swap.
Others aren't good enough for me to make investments.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

I think for this year a good project is extremium, and there are a few more projects that I see are very good for the future, for example like projects managed by managers whose trust is very good. gamera, and crypto, encrybit and many others. I think it's good to follow.

kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

Many good and new projects are going to come in the beginning of the year 2019. However, any number of projects that will come and if all the projects work properly, then too much benefits can be obtained.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

What about Fusion and Qurrex, for example? Actually this year were many good projects. And I don't watch on the profit or coin price. I value by importance, idea, opportunity to make offering and something more.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

What do you think about DACC? Today coin looks quite promising. An upcoming big listing, MVP in the Q1 2019, some big partnership, Sky and Justin Sun as advisers and investors. $DACC:BTC chart https://www.tradingview.com/x/guECwhKN  As for coin with a low cap, it looks quite interesting. Some fundamental news and price will jump. @DACCblockchain #DACC
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

At the very beginning of this year, there were tons of great projects, but I cannot be sure that even some of them had survived throug the market crisis.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Only few project are good to invest for this year 2018 because most of the project this year are scam and almost failed because maybe theh are affected to the market or a lot of scammer here in crypto world that create more project to scam people.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

You can refer to the ico ARAW project. This is also a very good project and it is highly appreciated this year and its potential for value growth in the future.

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

EOS and NEO coin is also good to follow. They are also known as the ethereum slayer. These coins are racing up to claim who is the fastest and the cheapest and the best features they have. Best to hold these two coins also.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

This year, interested in BlackBox and LBX, both projects successfully started and in the future they will give quite good X's.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

If you're interesting about new cryptocurrency exchange, you must take a look at Encrybit project. Encrybit offers many advantages over current exchanges on the market. They commit to bring us a modern cryptocurrency exchange. Take some minutes to visit it https://encrybit.io/
axel2078

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

What do you think about DACC? Today coin looks quite promising. An upcoming big listing, MVP in the Q1 2019, some big partnership, Sky and Justin Sun as advisers and investors. $DACC:BTC chart https://www.tradingview.com/x/guECwhKN  As for coin with a low cap, it looks quite interesting. Some fundamental news and price will jump. @DACCblockchain #DACC
I do not appreciate this project, even if it's just listed. Its price is lower than the ICO price and makes many investors lose money. There are better projects than it and good altcoin at cheap prices so why should we keep track of this project ?

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

If you're interesting about new cryptocurrency exchange, you must take a look at Encrybit project. Encrybit offers many advantages over current exchanges on the market. They commit to bring us a modern cryptocurrency exchange. Take some minutes to visit it https://encrybit.io/
yes I see the project that you say does look good, but we have to see and do more research. with the support of the team having great support from many bounty participants, hopefully it will end well later.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Yes there are loads and loads of good bounties this year despite any thing you can check project form amazix and other links too make more research and findings you will get better and more bounties
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

I have seen quality project like swipes, pundix, spectre and many other projects that actually have a working product and platform that is providing value in cryptocurrency and make  use if blockchain the way it should!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: