Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3694 times)
Emigham7 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 06:43:48 PM by Emigham7

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

All life is the same all sure have greed and want to be rich. Important is how to show them how reasonable. The game and the way of investing that is each individual is different, not the same. The only thing in common is that the personal interests are at the forefront for profit that can forget the whole community. That is completely happening every day. If you are sure you are, do not you? Studying or not learning is the same.

Sandra_Skelley

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

I would say starting  With Nothing is the story of all rich people. Nobody starts with millions. Very few people were able to start with a lot of money. The tricky thing is that when you start a business with a lot of money, you eventually can lose everything. It is always wise to start with nothing or something. Investing is good. It is a good way to make money for nothing. I always tell people who work 24/7 that they will never be rich. People even save money and have miserable lives. Investments and financial education are the solutions. We must know how to make money easily. People who are rich are not smarter. Look at them in real life. Sometimes they even seem stupid. Financial education can make us rich. Of course, let us start with nothing and hope that the future will be ours.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

I do not understand the meaning of nothing.Do you mean no knowledge in cryptovurrency or no knowledge that the person did not have .well with time the person gets to understand certain things in cryptocirrency or have money to invest too.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.
I am interested in point number 2, we must try to start from scratch and try to work and use our brain. the more we learn blockchain we will understand and be able to find opportunities in it. Good luck!
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

What I think is that it is possible to dream not only children but also elders.
Thanks to the crypto currency, a lot of people have become rich. In addition, there are some conventional companies that gained high profit with the benefit. As a bad aspect, fraudulent projects are increasing as well. But overall, I believe that the market will expand and more people will realize their dreams. Of course, I also want to become one of them.
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

I think everyone dreams, young or old but everyone has different dreams big or small, there are many stories and examples relating to how people build their assets or wealth from scratch, blockchain technology is new and already changed many lives and will help many others to fulfill their dreams. Similar events in past also helped lot of people to to realize their dreams and many also failed or lost in their efforts to gain more financial stability or wealth, the recent example was internet and everyone might have heard about dotcom bust, many people lost their investment and many people gained millions but only the people who believed in their dream, continuously worked on it and trusted the technology survived and made fortunes but the people who only entered market to make short term gains lost their investment. Believe in your dreams and be persistent in achieving your dreams, all the best guys
lokkytan

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:24:49 AM

A lot of people successful without nothing.
We're basically, all the same, were born the same without any knowledge or achievement. the difference is that our efforts to succeed.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:22:23 AM

A man who is having nothing; but still dreaming to do something extraordinary ; and makes efforts in the direction to achieve the goals.  He is the man who may become one among the very successful persons.
For achieving this he needs to fill only and only positive ideas in his inner self.  He has to become self motivated all the time.  He must never be fearing of failures.  Because failures are must in the life.  If you are dreaming big definitely there will be many chance where you will be facing failures. 
Many times you will be losing whatever you earned.  But the person who does not accept it as his defeat and continues struggle; definitely he will be the winner.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

Yes, you can start with nothing in Bitcoin. You can start with free airdrops and free mining. But need to understand that you cannot earn a lot in that first stage. Then use your little earnings to invest in that way you will gain more.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

You can trade without bitcoin if you do not want to invest in bitcoin then you can still invest in other altcoin such as ripple or liecoin .. depending on your preference the crypto market now has very A lot of coin for you to invest
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

I also started at the Crypto market with $ 0 and now I have over $ 3k. I feel quite happy because it's a big enough amount to pay my tuition every year. Besides, I can use the remaining money to invest and receive monthly interest.
I really love this market and it makes my life better.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
I started my crypto trading with 100 dollars  and I got lose my money because I was not a wise trader yet but I did not stop searching and looking for any idea on how to trade successfully and that is why I am here because I want to know and to earn more knowledge about having business with crypto. Losing my money and being scammed was the stepping stone for me in achieving my goal in this life, I never quit looking for something than can make me successful and to achieve my goal.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

I haven't lost any money from crypto trading so far.I missed some opportunities to sell btc at a better price,but I didn' have enough experience as a trader.How come you made 300-400 USD out of 100 USD and you lost everything?Can you explain what happened?
By the way,I'm dreaming every day about my future success,but the dream is most likely a delusion. Grin

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

Yeah the baby steps is what needed in the crypto currency on bigger level. If you want to achieve something in the crypto currency then surely we need to be very patient here and keep showing ourselves a motivational truth that we will get huge in the time to come. If we have attitude and using it at right time and right place while investing into crypto currency then surely we can earn big time profits here. So that point I liked most and to have baby steps this is what it needs.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

This is a nice write up and really many of us could have been a million today if we actually invest early than now.  If you have not invested into cryptocurrencies you should also know that you have not invest into your future .
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Very good advice and can you give us some pointers on how to grow your stash? I started from 0 also doing crypto bounties and a little trading, but I am a lousy trader and need to hone my trading skills. I lost most of my portfolio in this bear market since January because I made the big mistake of not selling all those coins at ATH. Now my bag is very small, down to less than 10k but am invested in one main good project and trying now all over again to grow my bags literally from scratch, like you, I won't give up and will keep going until I succeed. Being a woman in crypto also has been very hard because the market is so cutthroat and ruthless, but despite being scammed, hacked, bullied, abused and losing, I believe crypto is the future for my Son and future generations to come. It's a revolution for me, not just about making money, but about changing the status Quo.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Emigham7 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:55:21 AM by Emigham7

Very good advice and can you give us some pointers on how to grow your stash? I started from 0 also doing crypto bounties and a little trading, but I am a lousy trader and need to hone my trading skills. I lost most of my portfolio in this bear market since January because I made the big mistake of not selling all those coins at ATH. Now my bag is very small, down to less than 10k but am invested in one main good project and trying now all over again to grow my bags literally from scratch, like you, I won't give up and will keep going until I succeed. Being a woman in crypto also has been very hard because the market is so cutthroat and ruthless, but despite being scammed, hacked, bullied, abused and losing, I believe crypto is the future for my Son and future generations to come. It's a revolution for me, not just about making money, but about changing the status Quo.
stay tuned, am coming up with a work on how to grow stash possibly in the next 24 hours. It's going to be loaded by God's grace.it will be necessary to identify when there is pump and dump in bitcoin to avoid loosing hard earned coins.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

the solution for all that is, bounty campaign. everyone can start from bitcoin to get a big bitcoin investment.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

All life is the same all sure have greed and want to be rich. Important is how to show them how reasonable. The game and the way of investing that is each individual is different, not the same. The only thing in common is that the personal interests are at the forefront for profit that can forget the whole community. That is completely happening every day. If you are sure you are, do not you? Studying or not learning is the same.

I agree with your first statement, but I do not agree with your statement that "learning by not learning is the same thing". I strongly disagree with this question
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: