Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:29:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2883 times)
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

I'd be interested in knowing if there is any kind of limit on purchases in the ICO. You mention institutional investors we don't want them buying up all the auric between a few of them. I will buy on first day so I hope all ok for me but still hope its spread between more people than just a few big ones like that?
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

pobble want auric so no auric sell all spetember 1st. pobble has bitcoin for now if auric want sell me now
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

I'd be interested in knowing if there is any kind of limit on purchases in the ICO. You mention institutional investors we don't want them buying up all the auric between a few of them. I will buy on first day so I hope all ok for me but still hope its spread between more people than just a few big ones like that?

We do know that institutions are getting involved in the ICO which isn't surprising given the floor price is backed by gold at that level. Whether they are going to flip after the post-ICO price rise or hold we don't know but imagine they would want to hold for a while as there is no risk with our ICO so no need to cash out or part cash out quickly as with most of them. It is in fact a good thing as it shows the solidity of our plans and the prospects for Auric that we have such interest.

Now to answer your question, there are up to 8 million Aurics available in the ICO - even with institutions buying, you should have no issues getting the amount you want as long as you don't leave it more than a few days. As you mention you intend buying on the first day we would stress don't worry. We aren't imposing limits of any kind partly because it would distort what is a free market process, but mainly because it can't realistically be done. If we limit one wallet address then it's extremely easy to obtain another one and send funds from that etc.

Thank you for your question, and we look forward to welcoming you as an Auric investor in just over three weeks time!

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

This sounds fascinating and has potential.  So the gold backing though - is that to kind of guarantee the price at a certain level like other ones I've seen in the past, or are you really offering a 'coin to gold' swap if coin holders want to?

Thank you for your valued comments. As to your query, yes the fact that coin holders can execute transfers via the Auric Market and receive genuine hallmarked gold at the rate of 0.001oz per coin (priced at this point during the ICO) in return is unique for Auric. We have full auditing of our accounts to ensure compliance and transparency in all regards.

Please read our white paper for more details if you haven't already done so, there is a lot of information on all aspects of Auric within it.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Yes I read through the white paper and it did explain it. If you can really pull off the coin to gold transfers then that's pretty awesome. As someone who works in the financial arena I liked the detail and the auditing is welcome. And as another poster put it, in this market the security of gold pricing is also welcome. I'm almost certainly going to buy some coins. Do you have a newsletter or updates that I can register for in the meantime?

Thank you for your early interest in Auric and we are glad you like our model. We won't be having a newsletter as such at this stage, as everything for the ICO is in place and for the next couple of weeks we are really just conducting extensive testing and QA to ensure it all runs smoothly, alongside increasing awareness and answering potential investors queries.  However, we may introduce a mailing list for those who wish to be sent reminders before the ICO starts so thank you for that suggestion.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Look forward to it, you have a definite investor.
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

please to sell to lobble now the auric for the bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

please to sell to lobble now the auric for the bitcoin

Sorry, no early sales (we even had an institution offering to buy one million with a ten percent premium if we sold now! turned down )  ICO starts Saturday September 1st.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

Auric sent me a long reply to my emailed questions and their answers left me happy that this is the real deal. I can't wait for you to launch and I think your ico will be over massively quickly. I have most of my funds in ethereum so its great you take that as well as btc. will look out for ico updates when we get near the date!
Kharz

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

It's absolutely really interested when you said that Auric holders enable to exchange Auric coins for gold after its launch via the Auric Market. Are you sure for this? well, if it is true, how much gold do you plan for this? Any limitation for the number of token holders?
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

It's absolutely really interested when you said that Auric holders enable to exchange Auric coins for gold after its launch via the Auric Market. Are you sure for this? well, if it is true, how much gold do you plan for this? Any limitation for the number of token holders?

I read their white paper yesterday its all in that. They use the ICO funds to buy gold to match the coins sold so whatever they sell in the ICO up to their limit I guess is covered by gold. you can then sell the coins back for gold if you want to. so far as i understand it, its mainly to guarantee a minimum price so ico buyers cant lose out. But if/when coins go up in value then no point selling for gold you might as well hold the coins.

Think thats right anyway about how they are doing it.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

I was taught that if someone is guaranteeing you what kind of profit or interest means that somewhere lies the deception. I hope I'm wrong but this project is very real. You should not have written in the title such large investors do not buy it.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

I was taught that if someone is guaranteeing you what kind of profit or interest means that somewhere lies the deception. I hope I'm wrong but this project is very real. You should not have written in the title such large investors do not buy it.

Thank you for your wise comment - when we describe it as 'guaranteed value' we were actually referring to the gold value of each coin, which is indeed fixed and guaranteed at 0.001oz per coin. We have no wish for people to be misled by the meaning of that word however, and we can understand your point. We will amend the header rather than risk people being confused by the meaning of it.

Thanks for your time in bringing it to our attention.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

We do know that institutions are getting involved in the ICO which isn't surprising given the floor price is backed by gold at that level. Whether they are going to flip after the post-ICO price rise or hold we don't know but imagine they would want to hold for a while as there is no risk with our ICO so no need to cash out or part cash out quickly as with most of them. It is in fact a good thing as it shows the solidity of our plans and the prospects for Auric that we have such interest.

Now to answer your question, there are up to 8 million Aurics available in the ICO - even with institutions buying, you should have no issues getting the amount you want as long as you don't leave it more than a few days. As you mention you intend buying on the first day we would stress don't worry. We aren't imposing limits of any kind partly because it would distort what is a free market process, but mainly because it can't realistically be done. If we limit one wallet address then it's extremely easy to obtain another one and send funds from that etc.

Thank you for your question, and we look forward to welcoming you as an Auric investor in just over three weeks time!

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

ok sounds good  Smiley

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

Good morning. We plan to create a notification system over the next day or two where investors can register their email address with us and we will both notify them of any important developments but mainly we will give them advance reminders of the ICO a few days and a few hours before it starts so it doesn't get missed in busy lives. This was suggested to us by a soon to be Auric holder and we greatly appreciated their input.

In other news today, we have got a meeting with a fourth exchange to discuss listing Auric at or very close to launch. We have three exchanges so far, which will be able to name later in the month when the NDA's expire. We are also continuing to fine-tune the ICO purchase process to make it as smooth as possible. We continue to get emails asking about buying Auric early - we have even had offers of cash for Auric, and if we weren't so particular about ensuring that all of these processes are optimised we could quite easily start the ICO next week but we prefer to invest the extra time in this way. And it would not be either fair or practical to sell Auric's before then whether for a $200 investment or a $200,000 investment!  But we appreciate your emails, thank you for your interest and will continue to work hard to deliver Auric on schedule on Saturday September 1st.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

As a worker in the financial sector I can see how this one will work. Your front page on here is not as flashy as post, although the website and especially the whitepaper has a lot of substance. This may well fly under the radar a little but that's great for post-launch. Like that you are doing the ico fairly, no pre-ico nonsense or institutional sales at different rates, I don't put money into those ever.
Cell24investments

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Thank you for your wise comment - when we describe it as 'guaranteed value' we were actually referring to the gold value of each coin, which is indeed fixed and guaranteed at 0.001oz per coin. We have no wish for people to be misled by the meaning of that word however, and we can understand your point. We will amend the header rather than risk people being confused by the meaning of it.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Yes your new headline is better. I understand what you meant by the guarantee but to some it would have sounded like a 'too good to be true' type of project with that word.

My cell has approved the use of September and October funds to place into Auric so you will be getting our investment at the start of the ICO. Can you confirm that the Auric store that lets you convert to gold will start at same time as launch, and no six month delays to it or similar? The white paper implies it starts at same time but would like this clarified please.
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Where will you store my gold after I buy your tokens?

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Yes your new headline is better. I understand what you meant by the guarantee but to some it would have sounded like a 'too good to be true' type of project with that word.

My cell has approved the use of September and October funds to place into Auric so you will be getting our investment at the start of the ICO. Can you confirm that the Auric store that lets you convert to gold will start at same time as launch, and no six month delays to it or similar? The white paper implies it starts at same time but would like this clarified please.

Thank you for your valued comments. We are happy to confirm that the Auric Market (our Auric to gold exchange service) commences operation when Auric launched in full, which in just two weeks after the conclusion of the ICO.

No delays, the code has been extensively tested and we are still doing so alongside our ICO preparation.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Where will you store my gold after I buy your tokens?

Thank you for your query. Gold is purchased with ICO funds to accounts at three gold depositories in London, Zurich (where we are based) and Hong Kong.

All of our market operations and account balances will be audited and viewable to ensure transparency for investors.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Cell24investments

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Thank you for your valued comments. We are happy to confirm that the Auric Market (our Auric to gold exchange service) commences operation when Auric launched in full, which in just two weeks after the conclusion of the ICO.

No delays, the code has been extensively tested and we are still doing so alongside our ICO preparation.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Ok that's all my questions and concerns answered I'll leave you to get on with this fantastic crypto. I feel like I did in 2014 when I first heard about Monero and Ethereum. Sold out a little early in both of those but still made good money. Auric is right up there in my opinion...
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

With bitcoin and the alts falling and the whole jittery nature of the market even when they're not, having a coin that has its own gold value like this is priceless, please excuse the pun. But it really is excellent to have security like that behind it to protect the investment.

Well played on this one  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: