Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

I like crrypto in common but of course it has some problems which destoy its bright future like BTC's dominance, amount of scams and so many worthless altcoins.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

It has always been like this, the fact that there is a bear market is what tells you that there is going to be a bull market in the coming years. So I do think that the condition of the current prices speaks in volumes on the sustainability of the coins. There is also the fact that markets like this one helps to weed out the bad coins from the good ones.

toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Crypto is getting stronger and cryptocurrencies are increasing as well and their value is growing too. I like the idea that crypto will be recognized one day.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

There is nothing expected in this market
The analyzes do not benefit him
But it is best for all to keep our currencies and do not sell at this time
Because prices are not suitable for sale

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

There are many websites that market participants need to know such as:
- Cointelegraph and Cryptocoinsnews are two reputable news sites in the cryptocurrency market with a large following.
- Coinmarketcal is an important site for tracking event calendar of any cryptocurrency co. Because a cryptocurrency coincides with the importance, before that date, there will be very strong price moves.
There are also some sites that most of you know like Bitcointalk, Coinmarketcap, Twitter, Reddit and Telegram.
reportcrypto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

Although there will be risks that haunt because the price of coins decreases, but I am sure if the future of crypto money will be very bright. This can be seen from the market demand that is still large.
cryptotale

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Although there will be risks that haunt because the price of coins decreases, but I am sure if the future of crypto money will be very bright. This can be seen from the market demand that is still large.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

There is nothing wrong with the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets themselves.
However, at present, many tokens are just hype, which is a serious problem.

That's also bothers me, those hype tokens that will eventually lose its value since it's just an irrational act, and those that caught in bait will be left hanging.

With all of these fuds and hypes that are happening, surprisingly I'm still optimistic by this yet I just change my strategy with holding more bitcoin and less than altcoins as I see how altcoins left behind while bitcoin is increasing. Also staying away from new tokens is necessary to avoid more losses. Actually, we really needed a regulation for ICOS, hope sooner it will be push through.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
perri

Activity: 215
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Don't panic my friend, believe the rain will subside, and the sun will come. wait, be patient, and think the coins we invest will be more valuable someday
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

The cryptocurrency market is currently very unstable, perhaps there is manipulation. I doubt that things will improve in the near future. But all the same, I have hope that prices will recover.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

My view of the development of Cryptocurrency today is certainly influenced by the sale value of crypto coins at this time. in my opinion, the faster the movement of coin values, of course it will captivate the hearts of the people to enter into it, but if the price weakens, of course the public interest will also be weak. my hope is, the price of crypto coins can be stable and tend to continue to rise.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Obviously this will increasingly have a bad impact on the future of Crypto if the decline in value continues, starting with the lack of trust in Crypto will increase and users are also complaining why prices continue to plunge, let alone a sufficient decline this week, but some of the information that I can get there are many people who are waiting for more falling prices to buy cryptocurrency, I'm also not sure of the truth of the issue that I am getting right now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

I am certain the eventual fate of crypto cash will be brilliant. It is very important to track your eyes on occasions done all the time of any digital money world. I expect that one-day crypto will be perceived by increasingly and more.it has great essentials and great potential later on. Electronic cash is the strategy for trade utilizing encryption to guarantee exchange security and control of recently made cash units.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:21:10 PM

Cryptocurrency might have started to avoid government oversight, but their personal investment have no impact. it was once feted as a currency for the 21st century, but cryptocurrency has since split opinion in the financial world down the middle.
Chesterjems

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

In common it is clear that crypto currency market is increasing and BTC's dominance is a strong influencer in this development. I think it will be in the future as well because BTC is improving till these days. Alternative crypto currencies grow too but with the lower speed than BTC has.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

I can see now that they are very promising in the common way but there will be loss in the case of empty altcoins. I am looking for the next development of the cryptomarket.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

The movement of crypto market is very unpredictable.  investing in crypto is very risky and needs a lot of patience. I heard many stories telling that many investor in crypto quit on their current job and chose to do full-time with this. So I guess crypto is a good source of extra income that's why I am with it.

zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

I still say that crypto currencies in the near future will be able to take a very honorable place among all the other values ​​that are now available in the real world, do you think that this is not so?
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

It has been slowly increasing recently but with the trend it have for the past months, there is a greater chance that it would decrease again. But hopefully, by the end of the year, the value would be better so that we'll have extra bonus for the season.

ezeobulu007

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future of payment, it is built on a secure and transparent foundation "the blockchain technology" and it is exactly what this current generation needs, a form of fast payment is what we all need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: