Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

I am very careful with investing in any new coin. I spend a lot of time by researching any ICO. If an ICO seems legit, I will invest in it. I hope that within the next several months the market turns green and all the ICOs that were hold in 2018, will pump.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

My views on cryptocurrencies we can help us to earn money. I think some coins are in crisis now than the previous year because of the unstable prices in the market, but I am strongly believe and hoping that it would happen again in the right time we should be patient wait the right time
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
There is currently too much negative information and positive information about Cryptocurrency has a two-dimensional effect on it. Many believe that Crypto is not beneficial, but some people believe that Crypto is the future and it brings good.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

Presently there is a general downtrend in the cryptocurrency market prices, however I believe the market will recover in the near future, cryptocurrency has come to stay because of all the intrinsic benefits it's carrying.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

I think right now the crypto market is somehow on a pause. It happened before and I was expecting it to happen again because this is how the market works. I think in a very short time the market will recover again.

It's very disappointing to see the market as it still in red zone, well cryptocurrency has lot of features and specifications as it was skyrocketing last year. Hopefully it may cross atleast 15k this time.
Hoping is the only thing we can do right now, though there's still chances that bitcoin will rise back and the whole market can be green again, we should continue supporting the chain and strongly holds, even this year we don't see much movement as long as development are continuing we can be assured that things will be brighter again in some how, crypto will be depend from the points of view of those who's supporting it.
I am looking at and studying than is happening from Cryptocurrency and concluded that Cryptocurrency is capable of becoming the answer to market demand to manage the State of the digital money. so Cryptocurrency becomes the main Center in generating more profits continue to be able to be improved in the future.

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

Presently there is a general downtrend in the cryptocurrency market prices, however I believe the market will recover in the near future, cryptocurrency has come to stay because of all the intrinsic benefits it's carrying.
Now it can be said that crypto is in a very bad condition because after last year it experienced a high market increase but then continued to decline and not recover. and this situation I feel has an effect on crypto continuation but only a little and will not be felt because crypto only loses a few investors. so crypto will continue to grow in the future.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

My personal view upon cryptocurrency like a resources seeker is really really enjoyable as well as personally I think a lot of exhilaration becoming a member of strategies within social networking strategies as well as personal strategies, that is the only method in order to generate cash as well as the bridal party within cryptocurrency. I'm happy to see this particular exhilaration regarding becoming a member of strategies.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

Currently all cryptocurrency prices are downed due to bad marketing condition. I facing this condition and i strongly hold my all coins till reach prediction price.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

I am seeing a good stability of the market now!
The positive side of this! it will gain the price soon!
The cryptocurrency value will get boosted again.
i am sure of that sight!
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

I actually don't believe a concerns durability to be truthful; coins are going to continually retain regardless of the develops. Fairly a concern really should be pertaining to once they will be possibly visiting increase save on the scale? This appears to be like significantly attainable with me. Today's sector problem is definitely bit by bit restoring plus it can be helpful for a ALTs inevitably.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

In my opinion, current market conditions have little influence on crypto sustainability. When today many buy in the hope that prices will rise. However, entering the following year, market conditions also persist like current conditions, then indirect disappointment will occur. Over time, investment activities in crypto will begin to be abandoned. But, not necessarily my view can become a reality. I myself want the continuity of crypto to continue forever.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

My own view is that crypto currency should be accepted round the world and people should keep investing in crypto currency

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

i think taht cryptocurrency world has a lot of vivid events in the future and peopel shou
 stop heing afraid of it
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

My own view is that crypto currency should be accepted round the world and people should keep investing in crypto currency
that is true as peopel all over the wolrd deserve to have the updated modern resources for earning money and self developiny
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

Sincerely speaking cryptocurrencies is the best form of investment i have seen but with it current market price is worrying, but crypto enthusiast and lovers know that has been the trend since and with patience things will get better soon. Crypto has gain root already therefore there is no need to be scared as a new investor all you have to do is to be careful.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

I think that will happen but all of that takes a very long time and process. people who continue to invest here are already an obligation because we continue to invest, we can benefit in the future.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

I believe that by doing business through cryptocurrency, all the money related problems will gradually end. Because investing in cryptocurrency and having a coin / token sale at the right time will greatly benefit. This will also change your personality.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

to work on customs with the evaluation of the business intelligence and defines of one or severe as might to gains with strength on confinement and follows with decision of submission to gains with results to compound with the scenes of work with the bitcoin business of the finance.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

It quite sad the crypto market is down, but in the mean time the market condition right now is favourable for investing, instead of complaining about the market condition, it is advisable to take advantage and invest not more than you are willing to loose.  Hopefully soon the crypto market will be a bull run.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

It quite sad the crypto market is down, but in the mean time the market condition right now is favourable for investing, instead of complaining about the market condition, it is advisable to take advantage and invest not more than you are willing to loose.  Hopefully soon the crypto market will be a bull run.
Invest now is a good step only for beginners, as those who bought for example a year ago now suffer losses. I agree that there is now a good opportunity, but again, I am almost 100 per cent sure that the market will not move much this year.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: