Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

I find it a new market, so it will be easily manipulated. That proves that the rate of change in the price of a coin in this market fluctuates between 5-50% per day, which is interesting to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

I see crypto currencies as a means of obtaining good investments in a relatively short period of time with minimal investment. And as a reliable tool for working in the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

I don't know, I don't know where the whole market is going. Will he ever grow up at all? or not? That's the question...And at the expense of whether it will affect the stability, it is not known, I'm not Wang and can not know the future. Alas.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

The current situation suggests that this year has become the worst for cryptocurrency. There are more and more scams, fewer investors, the cryptocurrency market has decreased several times.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

Well cryptocurrencies were created to serve as a digital form of payment for transactions conducted but currently most people are using it as a form of investment. The weird thing is that most people want to earn as quickly as they can from their investment in cryptocurrencies which is usually not the case. This bear market has brought about a whole lot of misconceptions about cryptocurrency investment but i know that the market will rise soon.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

I always consider the crypto market a very useful and promising technology with excellent potential for successful future development. But you need to understand that cryptocurrency is a fairly young technology that can survive major fluctuations and corrections, but in any case, active growth should soon be restored.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

My point of view on crypto currency was how faster the market price ups and down and it is hard to tell to our self when the price are gonna stable at the high price it is been suspence to me when i'm gonna invest to earn more profit.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

I think the adjustment of the coin price is also very good, because many cryptocurrencies that don't use value will die! The market will be cleaned up!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

We have to take into consideration that cryptocurrency is still in its early stage and many things have to be smothered out but I view cryptocurrency as the future digital currency of the whole world and will be used in every payment transactions by the people.  The market is down now but eventually it will rise up and become the people's favorite thing. 
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

When I look at cryptocurrency, I feel joy. I see a reliable investment of money, which will only be added. And no interference from the state, no banks and taxes
it's true that crypto can make people get rich quickly, because work places like investment and trade are shaken up that make money fast and big too even though crypto often decreases

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
Of course it will affect and not for the better. Now, especially when there is no investment and small volumes of trading. Someone sees this clearing the market, and I see the beginning of the collapse.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

The market is dipping lower in price every day ,from 6000$ to 4800$ ,its a shame as many don't expect such lower price ,heard its affected by the split of bitcoincash I still don't understand how a fork coin can affect the grand mother of all cryptocurrency but now the way I view things I think we will see more blood bath ,Btc might bottom at 3000$ soon if not lower Embarrassed
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

My attitude except three letters that are impossible to describe WTF? I don't understand what is happening and don't know what to do while just watching, but what will happen to me a secret.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

Oh now it is very hard to say something. I don't know what will happen and I think nobody knows, that's the main problem, more people do not believe in the cryptocurrency, especially after the recent drop.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

This situation will slow down crypto adoption for sure. Too many people are disappointed now)
But it's normal, this dump was expected, we had a very powerful bull run last year. Now the market must heal the wounds and go further.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

this has something to do with the function of crypto. At present crypto is only used as a trading tool to gain profits and be exchanged for fiat, without the sale and purchase of goods using crypto. so when prices go down, it will be difficult to rise and this will affect the demands of investors to re-enter because of these functional problems.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

My views for the cryptocurrencies are always positive because this is the new era of coin which will be used in future in place of paper money. It is obvious that many of the Govt. opposed because they don't know how it is working as on the other hand all are speaking about the complete digital in terms of payment. And, I think cryptocurrency is the extreme form of technology in regards of the digital method of payment.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

The crypto market is bearish right now, coins prices have fallen lower than was ever expected. Majority of people were quite disappointed, but not to forget life is full of ups and down. 2017 was a great year for crypto market, you can't  have it all. You win some and loose some. You never can tell how close or far the next bull run is. In the mean time, investment in coin you see deem fit of growth potentials in the nearest future.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

I think the overall decline in the market is not completely bad, because this decline will make many garbage altcoins die, strong coins will be more popular among investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is new financial inclusion to world. In last couple of years it gain more popularity.  That's why its became highly volatile. But different country have to accept it because of its unique feature like decrease in cost solving many complex problem with strong algorithms.  So it will give good return in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: