Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

At the moment, I am trying to collect the most possible amount of perspective tokens to get the maximum profit in the future. I believe in crypto and think that as soon as we will reach the mass adoption, we will never see such prices again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:57:45 PM

I know the cryptocurrency market is going through a very difficult period, but it is also an opportunity for investors, when the bull market appears ,  we will get back all
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:51:35 PM

I know the cryptocurrency market is going through a very difficult period, but it is also an opportunity for investors, when the bull market appears ,  we will get back all
Many users do not even understand the value of cryptocurrency, as high technology for the future development of the financial system of the world. At the same time, we understand the importance of cryptocurrency at the moment, which makes it possible for many people to become independent in a particular case.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:00:49 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
The market as it is currently, keeps being manipulated by major big players: institutions whales, the government to mention but a few. For sure it will have a huge impact on the sustainability. Many people will sell off at some point and leave some already did.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:13:13 PM

I had a full-time job before trading in the crypto money world. The monthly income I received through my full-time job was not enough. Now I'm spending 10 hours every day on the crypto money market. I'm hopeful about the future. I'd like to be quick, but I know you'il be slow.
it's the same as mine, I also have another job but there is a slight difference because I am a bounty hunter not a trader like you but even so we have the same risks and opportunities, although crypto conditions are bad but I can't ignore them so even though I feel tired after doing my real work but I still do my job as a bounty hunter because I believe that crypto will recover and give me profit

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:51:38 PM

Crypto is a speculation market and the current bearish market situation does not favor new investors as
the price is stagnating or declining. It is a normal market cycle and crypto will survive it. Not all the coins
will recover from this but those with use case and active development will for sure.

Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:55:15 PM

My view is extremely positive, by the way I don't see any chance to beat ATH level this 2019 year.
As for me there will be mass adoption in 2020-2022, but 2019 is a year for regulation and creation of basis for crypto ecosystem
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:45:09 AM

My view is extremely positive, by the way I don't see any chance to beat ATH level this 2019 year.
As for me there will be mass adoption in 2020-2022, but 2019 is a year for regulation and creation of basis for crypto ecosystem
Well i agree on that, because I believe that the crypto market will not going to drop tell the end of time and we all know that after a very huge dip the huge pump will follow, I believe that whales are not finish on thier market manipulation so we need to be more temperate the price will maybe soon rise thatvis why we need to wait for it.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:57:35 AM

Cryptocurrency is here to stay and about the price issue its just normal ,the simple trick is price won't be high forever and it won't be low forever either ,I know it still have long way to go and things to fix up but we will surely get there ,in the future both visa and debitcards won't escape the implementation of blockchain ,I'm not in rush I'm confidence that great future awaits

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:46:12 AM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
now the conditions and situations of crypto currencies are experiencing a very drastic decline and many investors are panicking and fear because we know the development of crypto currencies no one can be sure of how much confidence and patience is needed in investing
Moriwhite

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:41:47 AM

the price of coins is common, however, because there are users who buy and sell, it will not affect the continuation of other cryptoqurency, I am still sure that cryptoqurency will continue.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:15:24 AM

The current condition of the cryptocurrency's price is expecting a short down trend and thus, it will impact on sustainability of cryptocurrencies in a way that those who are non-believers of cryptocurrency will be gone in the scene and those who really believe it will get more and more coins for better growth of the cryptos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: